2011.07.22-25 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
So can we verify that woman's story that FCA and her parents are flying down South of the border with a ghost writer to work on 'their book?'

How do they write a book together? Is George going to admit to the abuse stories OR is FCA going to admit that the DT lied?

So can we verify that woman's story that FCA and her parents are flying down South of the border with a ghost writer to work on 'their book?'

How do they write a book together? Is George going to admit to the abuse stories OR is FCA going to admit that the DT lied?

My guess? I have a passing familiarilty with the publishing industry, so my guess is ... An agent signs them and lines them up with a ghost writer. Contracts all around. They sit down with agent, ghostwriter, and lawyer(s) and hash out what will and won't be in the book. I'm guessing, if it is written, it will be a revisionist history of events, as perceived by them, which paints them in the most magical, wonderful light, (no affairs, no sexual anything)while at the same time blaming everyone in the entire world for everything and accepting no responsibility for anything. Kinda like Kate McCann's book.

:eek:fftopic: Have you read Kate McCann's book? I haven't, but I've read excerpts and her version of what happened re:Madeliene's dissappearance is ... interesting, bordering on absurd. Totally off topic, but that whole Madeleine dissappearance story is ... well, there are parallels to Caylee, lots of them, least of which are the cadaver dogs, who alerted in the apartment AND the car they rented 25 days AFTER Maddy went missing. The best books on that story are NOT by the McCann's but are by the former lead detective and one by criminal profiler, Pat Brown. And I hope I haven't broken any rules in this post! :silenced:

I wonder if NG will mention Cindy and George dashing off on a private jet to the Bahamas, since she is obsessed with airport sightings...or their new vehicle, or their new charity...

I wonder if NG will mention Cindy and George dashing off on a private jet to the Bahamas, since she is obsessed with airport sightings...or their new vehicle, or their new charity...

It may be "too new news" for NG to mention the trip.
Aren't her bombshells usually a few days later than when they actually happened?

It may be "too new news" for NG to mention the trip.
Aren't her bombshells usually a few days later than when they actually happened?

You are right...but even if she does, it will only be to say that Cindy and George are on a well-deserved break from their daugher, who is tormenting them...

Agreed. I understood it was GA and CA alone. No FICA involved in 'their book'.

According to a blogger [ I will go look for the link in another thread] Casey is supposed to be meeting up with her folks and helping with the book.

Makes me wonder with their timely departure...
moo

According to a blogger [ I will go look for the link in another thread] Casey is supposed to be meeting up with her folks and helping with the book.

A book of lies? For those that waste their funds, " a fool and his money are soon parted"

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
TMZ REPORT: jose baez negotiating #caseyanthony interview with 3 networks NBC, ABC and CBS...

Make sure everyone emails, calls and mails you don't want to hear anything she has to say.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/22/casey-anthony-jose-baez-tv-deal-interview-mark-geragos-attorney-deal-shopping-abc-nbc-cbs-broadcast-fees-photos-morning-shows/

LOL, is he doing any criminal defense law anymore, or just marketing his #1 product? :truce:

Lol, that would be an interesting book ... to check out at the library. (No money for the Anthonys from me.) If it's true, Casey has instantaneously recovered from her George abuse issues and is clipping right through that darned grief that's been plaguing her.

Hmmm. I inexplicably have the urge to see if Netflix has the movie The Grifters available.:waitasec:

Originally Posted by JBounds View Post
VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
TMZ REPORT: jose baez negotiating #caseyanthony interview with 3 networks NBC, ABC and CBS...

Make sure everyone emails, calls and mails you don't want to hear anything she has to say.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/22/casey-...morning-shows/

Just sent email and facebook comment to the big three.

From the end of yesterday's HLN and Fox thread...interview with Geraldo where he was stating he may get Casey's first interview....

Please go up to the thread about media links and if you'd like Fox to know that you don't want Geraldo, JB or the Anthonys (any of them!) to profit from the interview or ongoing coverage...let your fingers be your voice :innocent:

My personal opinion is that GR and JB have had this in the works for the last 2+ years, and I'd find great comfort in knowing that Fox wouldn't allow it.

JMO, MOO

ITA! Geraldo has been a member of the "team" since early on in the case.

As I mentioned yesterday, I remember that Geraldo did the first national media interview of Cindy Anthony and JB just two or three days after Casey was arrested in July 2008. JB and Cindy were sitting in chairs on the Anthony driveway and Geraldo was there in person questioning Cindy.

I wondered at the time how Geraldo was the first national news personality to do an interview. It was only later that we learned there was a personal relationship between Geraldo and JB.

PLEASE no more HLN or FOX!!!!! (JK) :crazy:

Can we start a petition against the (upcoming FOX) interviews?

eta AND for George & Cindy's new ̶b̶l̶o̶o̶d ̶m̶o̶n̶e̶y "FOUNDATIONS"

I emailed HLN yesterday, and will send an email to Fox News today.

Don't forget sanctifying George and Cindy. I don't actually have as low of an opinion of them as many here but Nancy has almost annointed Cindy as a saint. like the hoax with the plane the other day was just to get G&C and torture them or something. She was disappointed when ML did his nightly media rounds and said they never thought it was Casey to begin with.

She also said Casey made Cindy lie for her and last night was the "5 things that could have sent tot mom to death row". Oddly, skimming over the ones that made Cindy look bad like her supposedly making Casey have Caylee and the biggie, the fight on June 15 th that ended with Cindy choking Casey.

Is Nancy on tonight? If so, I imagine some breaking news that the rest of the world knew 2 years ago or an interview with the next person offering a pot of gold and a tiny guy in green for an interview.

Baby Kate doesn't have relatives pushing the media? It's really sad.

I'm surprised HLN isn't more all over the San Diego case. I know Dr Drew reported on it. Has Nancy?

There's been several updates on the San Diego case today on HLN. The bombing in Oslo, Norway has become the big news of the day. Not much about Casey at all..........heard just one brief report about GA and CA going to Nassau on vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member