2011.07.22-25 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty much resigned to the fact that somehow, somewhere, CFCA will be featured in an interview and Baez too for that matter. And he will be at his smarmy "dignified and restrained" self, similar to his immediate post verdict TV shpeal, And CFCA will re re-groomed, look like a grieving mother, and play her part as a "victim" of her father, brother, and this "horrible accident" and how she just couldn't face the truth. I think one of the primary networks will be behind it - they won't be able to "not" take the story, but will spin it as some kind of ridiculous justice story, and tell themselves the "public" deserves to know. That's probably what is taking so long - CFCA hasn't learned her "presentation" style yet.

And people will watch it the same way as they are unable to not watch a tragedy car wreck as they drive by. And there are some folks who will "buy" the story hook line and sinker. And there in lies a double tragedy.

I know one thing for sure - I won't be watching.

I agree one reason this is taking so long is because the networks are cautiously trying to figure out the benefits vs. the damage of airing an interview of this type. I also wonder if, since this is Summertime and July/Aug is the height of vacatio nseason, and TV viewership is technically lower, is a network going to do a little "extended 2-hour 'special' " type show, and film at Hopespring drive with ICA (while GA/CA conveniently vacation around the world), take ICA back to Universal to film, etc. but wait until the Fall to air it, when the new Fall TV show season starts. although IMO, interest is already waning among the general public IMO, and the $$ value for ICA/JB is quickly sinking. I also do not plan to watch it when it first airs, I am sickened by what appears to be the main focus of some of the principals in this case, and that is how much $$ they can make. Sickened! IMO.

I agree one reason this is taking so long is because the networks are cautiously trying to figure out the benefits vs. the damage of airing an interview of this type. I also wonder if, since this is Summertime and July/Aug is the height of vacatio nseason, and TV viewership is technically lower, is a network going to do a little "extended 2-hour 'special' " type show, and film at Hopespring drive with ICA (while GA/CA conveniently vacation around the world), take ICA back to Universal to film, etc. but wait until the Fall to air it, when the new Fall TV show season starts. although IMO, interest is already waning among the general public IMO, and the $$ value for ICA/JB is quickly sinking. I also do not plan to watch it when it first airs, I am sickened by what appears to be the main focus of some of the principals in this case, and that is how much $$ they can make. Sickened! IMO.

BBM
I agree. And the networks are between a rock and a hard place here. The earlier they air such an interview, the bigger the backlash. But the longer they wait, the less interest and the smaller the potential audience.

I agree with the Natl. Enquirers take on the situation. They say that FCA is going to go 'away' for 3 months. She will then come forward, repackaged as someone just 'graduating' from rehab. She will be painted as a 'victim' who is trying to better her own life. They hope then that she will be able to talk about what she was doing during this 'healing' time. And she can discuss her 'grieving' process and try to gain some acceptance from the public. I HOPE IT DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!

This is where the upcoming lawsuits are crucial. She will be on the hotseat for 3 big ones. The state suing for their costs accrued because she lied. And the TES lawsuit will be BIG because she will look pitiful for lying and wasting his time and resources when so many other missing kids needed him too. Zenaida is the least of her problems. Even her own appeal will make her look bad. Appealing the lying misdemeanors will not win her any fans in Florida. So even IF she tries to rehabilitate herself by laying low, these upcoming suits will remind everyone what a lying thief she is. imoo

The more I think about the A's taking off to the Bahamas the more I believe it is possible they are looking for a home there. I could see CA bringing KC there and keeping her secluded for a couple of years until everything cools down a little. JB can't hide her forever and if there is no money to be made KC will go where the money is. CA seems to have the means....or will shortly and I can see her welcoming KC with open arms. I see CA there with KC and GA back at Hopespring Drive. jmo

Three times I've posted that I thought they could be looking for a home in the islands. They probably think it would solve a lot of their issues. Lots of people do buy homes in the islands, but those people have lots of money. Where would the money come from?

Three times I've posted that I thought they could be looking for a home in the islands. They probably think it would solve a lot of their issues. Lots of people do buy homes in the islands, but those people have lots of money. Where would the money come from?

It would have to come from a book deal. The A's have no income. Their attorney said they are both unemployed. Wouldn't it make sense if you knew you were getting a check (setting up a foundation immediately after the verdict is a good indicator they just might be getting some money soon to funnel that money through it for tax purposes) it might make sense to invest that money on a home where they could hide KC away until things cool down a little. I could see CA doing that for KC. CA's a determined woman and won't let anyone stand in her way, including GA. Not sure if CA would want to leave her mother but she could travel back and forth easily if her CA's mom became an issue. JB will not keep KC out there for long. It's too expensive and once her value drops she is no longer valuable to him. Hot potato meet the floor. jmo

BBM
I agree. And the networks are between a rock and a hard place here. The earlier they air such an interview, the bigger the backlash. But the longer they wait, the less interest and the smaller the potential audience.

I agree with the Natl. Enquirers take on the situation. They say that FCA is going to go 'away' for 3 months. She will then come forward, repackaged as someone just 'graduating' from rehab. She will be painted as a 'victim' who is trying to better her own life. They hope then that she will be able to talk about what she was doing during this 'healing' time. And she can discuss her 'grieving' process and try to gain some acceptance from the public. I HOPE IT DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!

This is where the upcoming lawsuits are crucial. She will be on the hotseat for 3 big ones. The state suing for their costs accrued because she lied. And the TES lawsuit will be BIG because she will look pitiful for lying and wasting his time and resources when so many other missing kids needed him too. Zenaida is the least of her problems. Even her own appeal will make her look bad. Appealing the lying misdemeanors will not win her any fans in Florida. So even IF she tries to rehabilitate herself by laying low, these upcoming suits will remind everyone what a lying thief she is. imoo

BBM

That's the part I don't get. No matter what the spin, what the story, WHY would anything FCA have to say be believed. She can say whatever the network(s) agrees is the spin they want at that time, a pathological liar, can be believable.

Regardless, even if a reformed FCA appears as a nun, I won't buy it, read it, watch it and I will find out who all the sponsors are and will never use their products again.

There are some nice homes there at reasonable prices in gated communities. Think about it. The ultimate punishment. Alone in a house on an island with no one to talk to but CA. CA in the morning, CA in the afternoon and CA all night long. KC would be stuck. It would be like KARMA. jmo

Now here's a spin on the moneymaking tactics they could take:

What if they set up a number of products that lampoon Casey and unknowing people buy into it?

It would have to come from a book deal. The A's have no income. Their attorney said they are both unemployed. Wouldn't it make sense if you knew you were getting a check (setting up a foundation immediately after the verdict is a good indicator they just might be getting some money soon to funnel that money through it for tax purposes) it might make sense to invest that money on a home where they could hide KC away until things cool down a little. I could see CA doing that for KC. CA's a determined woman and won't let anyone stand in her way, including GA. Not sure if CA would want to leave her mother but she could travel back and forth easily if her CA's mom became an issue. JB will not keep KC out there for long. It's too expensive and once her value drops she is no longer valuable to him. Hot potato meet the floor. jmo

:great: :floorlaugh: :great: :floorlaugh: :great: :floorlaugh: :great: :floorlaugh: .......... :rocker:

There are some nice homes there at reasonable prices in gated communities. Think about it. The ultimate punishment. Alone in a house on an island with no one to talk to but CA. CA in the morning, CA in the afternoon and CA all night long. KC would be stuck. It would be like KARMA. jmo

Yes, I can imagine it, and I can also imagine how CFCA will have really perfected her checking account hacking skills on offshore accounts too....

See ya - Mommy!

Now here's a spin on the moneymaking tactics they could take:

What if they set up a number of products that lampoon Casey and unknowing people buy into it?

How about a line of cleaning and deodorizing products marketed by Cindy? :crazy:

The backlash against any exploitation of Caylee's death, including $$$ for interviews to KC will be a furious facebook smear campaign that will number in the millions of "friends" that will promise to boycott that media outlet.

Besides, who would believe anything coming from the DT or KC?

How about a line of cleaning and deodorizing products marketed by Cindy? :crazy:
I'd vote for a line of scratch n sniff story books.

Is that wrong? :waitasec:

What a relief it is now Sunday afternoon and this thread is only on page 6.......thankfully the media appears to have moved on covering other "news".

Last night on Justice with Judge Jeanine, Casey Anthony wasn't even mentioned!

:woohoo:

After the verdict, it seems that some of these programs are retaining or gaining viewers by showing or telling, how it is really even more horrible than anyone knows...
That could be their bait--new photos or writing concerning even worse behavior, so bad that you have to see it to believe it! Stay tuned, you don't want to miss this!

:waitasec: Good ... then he will have to go back to his prior job selling "bikinis" ...

:crazy: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::crazy:

Using FCA as the model in the ads..This biz failed before but with her involved it will instantly CRASH&BURN!

:crazy: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::crazy:

imagejpeg952.jpg

(my first attempt at attaching a pic....click on it to enlarge)

BBM: They "deserve" to be "stuck" with each other ...

:waitasec: Now this is what I would like to see: :behindbar:behindbar

Cindy for "perjury" ... CFCA will "re-offend" again ...

:waitasec:

Cheney Mason on Geraldo if anyone cares. Saying his wife is terrified. They have security in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trotski24