2011.07.26-28 HLN & FOX (Weekly) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question is: Why is JC one of the only reporters let into the party?

Cos she's friendly with Baez & Cheney..For that reason she should NOT have been commenting on this case..Bad move by HLN!

OTH! They had to be thrilled she had access to the party! And that she was the very first one to interview CM after the verdict.

I def won't be watching NG when she's the host again..She's def the anti-NG especially when it comes to this case. :maddening:

Well, let's keep a couple of things in mind when we read her comments.

The first is that as a respected criminal defense attorney, Ann Finnell was brought in at the last minute to handle the penalty phase in the event of a guilty verdict.

We saw several times during the first month Ann Finnell was there, as she made various motions, etc., that she was actually very poorly informed about the evidence in the case.

And secondly, although we ground our teeth during every day of the jury selection when she played her part, we saw her in how many days of the actual trial? One? Two? Certainly no more than that.

So, this is the usual blah blah at the end of the trial, and means nothing. And by the way, is it anyone's guess besides mine that the "Judge" who called her was Mr. Mason's buddy - retired Judge Eaton?

But lg! isn't jury selection even more imp in a way then the trial itself? I believe that to be true in this case more then most..I was stunned she was allowed to ask the prospective jurors their feelings re: Sex Abuse..She got to plant that seed before Baez presented it in his OS..(I thought it was about Lee!) I bet they remembered it too & that it came from this 'nice older woman' when later it came out of Baez's pie-hole..There were other things she was also allowed to plant before trial..This just does NOT seem right to me!

The DT spent a lot of time & effort on the PP during jury selection..If they thought it was such a "weak case" why bother? I don't think they agreed at the time with CM's buddy..Good guess btw :)

Cos she's friendly with Baez & Cheney..For that reason she should NOT have been commenting on this case..Bad move by HLN!

OTH! They had to be thrilled she had access to the party! And that she was the very first one to interview CM after the verdict.

I def won't be watching NG when she's the host again..She's def the anti-NG especially when it comes to this case. :maddening:

Yes it does appear that whenever JB needs to get information out, like his "client" being in need of free therapy and a free celebrity makeover, he gives this little exclusives to his friends JC and GR.

IMO that's what that show last night was all about. JB needing to put feelers out for someone to step forward and offer him free services for KC. He doesn't have the funds to maintain her and who knows how long her present "supporters" will be willing to continue to.

Ironically I read several posts on this board in regards to his best bet being trying to rehab and remake her for a period of time before trying to put her forward to the public. You'd have thought he'd have tried to have that in place right off the bat when she was released but it appears that he/they just got that idea recently. :waitasec:

MOO

-------
Could that friendliness have been used as a means to infiltrate? Just wondering.

Did anyone else hear Jean Casarez on TruTv say about 15-20 mins ago that "Casey's lawyer has filed a motion to have the judge strike the deposition coming up in October. That it was just a publicity stunt to put KA's safety at risk". This really doesn't surprise me, JB apparently is going to try every trick in the book to keep her from showing up at this depo.

But lg! isn't jury selection even more imp in a way then the trial itself? I believe that to be true in this case more then most..I was stunned she was allowed to ask the prospective jurors their feelings re: Sex Abuse..She got to plant that seed before Baez presented it in his OS..(I thought it was about Lee!) I bet they remembered it too & that it came from this 'nice older woman' when later it came out of Baez's pie-hole..There were other things she was also allowed to plant before trial..This just does NOT seem right to me!

The DT spent a lot of time & effort on the PP during jury selection..If they thought it was such a "weak case" why bother? I don't think they agreed at the time with CM's buddy..Good guess btw :)

She asked about the actual points that are used in penalty sections - actually pretty standard questions and no surprise to me. I'd quote them for you but I chucked my Florida Justice System Mitigating Factors of a Capitol Murder Trial on the day of the verdict.....:banghead:

Did anyone else hear Jean Casarez on TruTv say about 15-20 mins ago that "Casey's lawyer has filed a motion to have the judge strike the deposition coming up in October. That it was just a publicity stunt to put KA's safety at risk". This really doesn't surprise me, JB apparently is going to try every trick in the book to keep her from showing up at this depo.

They have been trying to get a depo from her since 2008. Don't think that line will work. jI could be wrong though I have been in everything else about this case regrettably. jmo

-------
Could that friendliness have been used as a means to infiltrate? Just wondering.
Could be ... but IMO, it's the Latin connection that working for her ...

Casarez - Baez - Rivera

Question is: Why is JC one of the only reporters let into the party?

:waitasec: Jean C is "buddies" with Jose and Cheney Mason ...

I remember the interviews Jean did with CM before the trial ... it was almost like she was "drooling" over him ...

:puke:

MOO MOO MOO ...

Well - I watched the second part of Joy Beyer Show - I have no idea if she talked at all about FKC, but in the second part, she interviewed the Playboy Club Playmate who walked away from Hugh Hefner five days before the wedding.

Joy was very very funny and really did ask those awkward questions we all may or may not have wanted to know about someone who "dates" an 85 year old man.

And a very nice change from listening to the muck the DT is handing out these days..

Well, let's keep a couple of things in mind when we read her comments.

The first is that as a respected criminal defense attorney, Ann Finnell was brought in at the last minute to handle the penalty phase in the event of a guilty verdict.

We saw several times during the first month Ann Finnell was there, as she made various motions, etc., that she was actually very poorly informed about the evidence in the case.

And secondly, although we ground our teeth during every day of the jury selection when she played her part, we saw her in how many days of the actual trial? One? Two? Certainly no more than that.

So, this is the usual blah blah at the end of the trial, and means nothing. And by the way, is it anyone's guess besides mine that the "Judge" who called her was Mr. Mason's buddy - retired Judge Eaton?

..BBM

..absolutely, i forget the date of the hearing when judge Eaton was in the courtroom, and judgeP pointed out to cheney that he was leaving..

..lisabeth fryer was also interning with judge Eaton initially----once he retired december 2010-------where does she end up?
..at ( his buddy )----cheney mason's office.

Ironically I read several posts on this board in regards to his best bet being trying to rehab and remake her for a period of time before trying to put her forward to the public. You'd have thought he'd have tried to have that in place right off the bat when she was released but it appears that he/they just got that idea recently. :waitasec:

MOO

I've made several posts to that effect. Seems like the DT is starting to figure them out; it's not rocket science. Hi JB ;)

Just kidding. The tea leaves with regard to KC are easy to read.

Don't make the mistake of assuming very high intelligence on JB's part. he just got really lucky on a big stage. If a golfer hits a hole-in-one one time in 5 years, is he now a pro? Of course not. He just had the right hole/wind conditions/swing/bounces. And so it is with JB.

as always moo.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/

On Monday, Casey Anthony’s civil attorney, Charles Greene, filed a motion to strike a notice of deposition for her in the defamation case filed against her by Zenaida Gonzalez. The deposition is currently scheduled for October 8, but Greene argued that announcing the time or place of the event would endanger his client’s safety.

Greene also questioned why Gonzalez’s attorneys served Anthony with “an unnecessary deposition subpoena” and announced that service to the media, and then did it again with another subpoena after the court had already ordered the deposition.

He accused the plaintiff’s attorneys of “using the judicial system as a platform for publicity stunts” and called their actions “nothing less than transparent harassment.”

-civil docket---
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx

07/25/2011 Motion
TO STRIKE NOTICE OF DEPOSITION

07/26/2011 Notice of Service
OF FIRST INTERROGATORIES

07/26/2011 Request for Admissions
Request for Admissions

07/26/2011 Request to Produce
Request to Produce

snipped from : http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28670083/detail.html

Latex Casey Anthony Mask For Sale On eBay

ORLANDO, Fla. -- It may be the scariest Halloween costume for 2011 -- a life-like Casey Anthony latex mask.

"Forget Freddy, Jason (and) Meyers," the mask's seller says on eBay.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check this out if you have not seen it ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

snipped from : http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28670083/detail.html

Latex Casey Anthony Mask For Sale On eBay

ORLANDO, Fla. -- It may be the scariest Halloween costume for 2011 -- a life-like Casey Anthony latex mask.

"Forget Freddy, Jason (and) Meyers," the mask's seller says on eBay.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check this out if you have not seen it ...
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I beg to differ...
CINDY IS SCARIER

And I do not think Cindy has trademarked her face.............yet.

And I do not think Cindy has trademarked her face.............yet.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Hilarious ...

:waitasec::waitasec: Maybe we shouldn't give her any ideas ... she may try to "trademark" her face ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm not surprised HLN put Jean C in Nancy's seat. I just wish they'd chosen Beth Karas. At least she doesn't have stars in her eyes.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/

On Monday, Casey Anthony’s civil attorney, Charles Greene, filed a motion to strike a notice of deposition for her in the defamation case filed against her by Zenaida Gonzalez. The deposition is currently scheduled for October 8, but Greene argued that announcing the time or place of the event would endanger his client’s safety.

Greene also questioned why Gonzalez’s attorneys served Anthony with “an unnecessary deposition subpoena” and announced that service to the media, and then did it again with another subpoena after the court had already ordered the deposition.

He accused the plaintiff’s attorneys of “using the judicial system as a platform for publicity stunts” and called their actions “nothing less than transparent harassment.”

-civil docket---
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx

07/25/2011 Motion
TO STRIKE NOTICE OF DEPOSITION

07/26/2011 Notice of Service
OF FIRST INTERROGATORIES

07/26/2011 Request for Admissions
Request for Admissions

07/26/2011 Request to Produce
Request to Produce

Zenaida Gonzalez's attorney was ask last night if her middle name is "Fernando" and he said NO.
All the attorney's are saying that is going to be a problem for the case because the name isn't even right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname