2011.07.26-28 HLN & FOX (Weekly) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zenaida Gonzalez's attorney was ask last night if her middle name is "Fernando" and he said NO.
All the attorney's are saying that is going to be a problem for the case because the name isn't even right.

..i haven't seen where "all" attorneys say it's a problem..

..i have seen (sorry, no link) attorneys saying that they DO have a case, b/c due to the fact that SHE was the zenaida that visited sawgrass-------LE arrived at HER door, took HER in for questioning, HER kids were shook up, HER landlord asked her to leave/HER boss fired her from her housekeeping job due to the publicity etc etc...

..none of the above happened to ANY other zenaida gonzales.

..it doesn't matter that "fernandez" is not in her name anywhere.

Zenaida has a compelling case based in large part on the Sawgrass Apts. connection.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Hilarious ...

:waitasec::waitasec: Maybe we shouldn't give her any ideas ... she may try to "trademark" her face ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Too bad for Cindy that FCA wasn't convicted..Ya know she would've tried to do it.

As soon as I heard NG last nite I had that ill feeling back in the pit of my stomach and CHANGED THE CHANNEL!
I will continue to do so everytime I hear any news about the whole darn mess...

..i have seen (sorry, no link) attorneys saying that they DO have a case, b/c due to the fact that SHE was the zenaida that visited sawgrass-------LE arrived at HER door, took HER in for questioning, HER kids were shook up, HER landlord asked her to leave/HER boss fired her from her housekeeping job due to the publicity etc etc...

BBM: CFCA clearly stated in her interview with LE the full name: Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez

CFCA clearly used the name "Fernandez" ... in addition to other details about Zenaida ...

CFCA -- and CASEY ALONE is RESPONSIBLE for trying to pin this on "the nanny" ... whose name she gave LE as Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez ...

CFCA needs to be held ACCOUNTABLE and show up for the deposition in Zenaida's lawsuit ...

And if CFCA does NOT show up to the deposition in October ... they need to hold her in "contempt of court" and throw her in the slammer ...

:maddening:

I have just written to HLN expressing my displeasure over the slant of last night's Nancy Grace show. It proposed that J.B. was a hot commodity, with networks fighting over him with job prospects. It indicated that C.A. 's first interview would be widely watched and sought after, despite what many people say. I strongly disagree with this reporting and turned off the Nancy Grace show as it angered me. I can't imagine Nancy, herself, allowing this positive spin on their desperate attempt to collect their bounty on a murdered child.
They are continuing the line of thinking with the question of the day..."Would you watch Casey's first interview? General consensus...those that are still talking about the case are lying when we say we won't watch it (loosely paraphrasing). They just do not get it.

Haven't finished this thread yet; I need to run out and I don't remember - who is Judge Eaton?

Could the judge be that celebrity wanna be judge from Anna Nicole hearings? He was all over the talk shows supporting the DT and spouting lack of evidence carp. Larry Scheinlin or something like that?

I have just written to HLN expressing my displeasure over the slant of last night's Nancy Grace show. It proposed that J.B. was a hot commodity, with networks fighting over him with job prospects. It indicated that C.A. 's first interview would be widely watched and sought after, despite what many people say. I strongly disagree with this reporting and turned off the Nancy Grace show as it angered me. I can't imagine Nancy, herself, allowing this positive spin on their desperate attempt to collect their bounty on a murdered child.

Thank you for writing to HLN. I was so disappointed in last night's program. I hope NG is back tonight. JC seems to be all over JB, CM and KC. JMO

Haven't finished this thread yet; I need to run out and I don't remember - who is Judge Eaton?

Could the judge be that celebrity wanna be judge from Anna Nicole hearings? He was all over the talk shows supporting the DT and spouting lack of evidence carp. Larry Scheinlin or something like that?
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...ziano-off-death-row-joseph-crazy-joe-spaziano

O.H. "Bill" Eaton Jr., the 18th Judicial Circuit judge who ordered a new trial for convicted murderer Joseph "Crazy Joe" Spaziano and later cleared the way for Florida's first lethal-injection execution, retired Friday after 24 years on the bench.
Eaton, 67, of Sanford, became a nationally recognized expert on the death penalty and taught other judges from across the country how to try those cases.
pixel.gif

pixel.gif

He also was a workhorse behind the scenes for the Florida Supreme Court and The Florida Bar, striving to make the court system better. For eight years, he led the high court's Criminal Court Steering Committee, helping rewrite sections of Florida's rules of criminal procedure.
He became a legal analyst for WESH during CFCA's trial.

I believe Judge Eaton is local to Orlando ... he was the legal analyst for another local TV station WESH.

Did anyone else hear Jean Casarez on TruTv say about 15-20 mins ago that "Casey's lawyer has filed a motion to have the judge strike the deposition coming up in October. That it was just a publicity stunt to put KA's safety at risk". This really doesn't surprise me, JB apparently is going to try every trick in the book to keep her from showing up at this depo.
But...he's not the civil attorney...and IMHO...all this nonsense about Casey wanting to seek out therapy is just to delay any civil suit. I have yet to see a study that states sociopaths benefit from therapy. They usually tell the therapist what they want to hear...they think they're smarter than everyone else as well so nothing a therapist could tell them would be of interest. JMO
PS- if anyone has come across a study that says otherwise...I'd love to read it. TIA

I can't wait for ZG's civil trial... :D

I'm hoping alot more info. will come out...
The depositions of Cindy and George were very interesting to me...!!
I remember O.J.'s civil lawsuit deposition.... I found out ALOT of interesting things regarding the murder case that way..!!!
I don't think Casey adding a ficticious name in the middle will change things much...
There are way too many other things that Casey stated about ZG that are far from being a coincidence....
ZG lived in NY
ZG drove a silver car similiar to what Casey described
ZG was at Sawgrass apartments
and so on...

The "KID" crap again!! So, she looks young (cos of her size?) as if that means she can't also be a KILLER! Riiiiight! And of a small baby no less! :banghead:

Those tests need to be run again by a REAL team of doctors cos she's DEF not "normal"! Most could see that & even folks with no real knowledge of a "psychopath" could tell she reeked of it..No "cause of death", blah! blah! Ya know she got lucky that Caylee rotted there in the swamp for 6 months so try being honest Miz F! And there's the "crappy forensics" BS! again..If it was so "crappy" why did her & the team try so HARD to dispute it? :crazy:
Doesn't matter what size Casey was (is), Caylee was smaller. :(

Yes it does appear that whenever JB needs to get information out, like his "client" being in need of free therapy and a free celebrity makeover, he gives this little exclusives to his friends JC and GR.

IMO that's what that show last night was all about. JB needing to put feelers out for someone to step forward and offer him free services for KC. He doesn't have the funds to maintain her and who knows how long her present "supporters" will be willing to continue to.

Ironically I read several posts on this board in regards to his best bet being trying to rehab and remake her for a period of time before trying to put her forward to the public. You'd have thought he'd have tried to have that in place right off the bat when she was released but it appears that he/they just got that idea recently. :waitasec:

MOO
I hadn't heard about the nature of that phone call between JC and JB...and when they kept playing that little bit today as if it was "breaking news" the first time I heard it I thought something happened to Casey. Gosh, I got excited...then p$ssed when I realized it was just Baez spreading more bs.

Thank you for writing to HLN. I was so disappointed in last night's program. I hope NG is back tonight. JC seems to be all over JB, CM and KC. JMO

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

Nancy Grace

Outrage: report just in: Tot Mom Casey Anthony says she will only talk for $1.5 million or more! What do you think? Call Nancy Grace tonight, tell us how you feel!

Zenaida Gonzalez's attorney was ask last night if her middle name is "Fernando" and he said NO.
All the attorney's are saying that is going to be a problem for the case because the name isn't even right.
Just another Casey embellishment IMO. She got the name from somewhere...and I do believe it could very well have been this woman-ZG.

The show was Nancy Grace last night but the other lady Jean was doing the show for her. The Zenaida Gonzales's attorney was on the show and he said her middle name wasn't Fernando. Jean ask him if he thought it would be a problem and ofcourse he said no, (he wants his 15 minutes of fame, to get his name known) She disagreed last night that it wouldn't make a difference.

This Zenaida Gonzales was cleared very fast.
This Zenaida has Tatoo's.
This Zenaida's middle name isn't Fernando.
This Zenaida children didn't fit the description.

I don't remenber what else, but anybody can file a civil suit.
If it would have been me and I was cleared I would have gone about my life. I still don't get the being fired, most replacable places would make sure you were guilty of something before they fire you. She must have been an AT-WILL employee. They can fire you if the don't like your looks, I've been told.
I may be wrong but I think this suit is a long shot.
She will have to prove it's her and only her and only her that Casey was talking about. The very first thing that will come out is the name is wrong.
If somebody sues you the name has to be correct. (Even if it for credit cards not paid)
JMOO

She joined Anthony’s defense team in August 2010, called on for her experience in death penalty cases.

Finnell said she was contacted by a judge in Orlando who told her he thought the state didn’t have a case against Anthony.

“The reality is there really wasn’t much there,” said Finnell.

So Finnell, an illustrious lawyer, was called in for the penalty phase as a big gun, but she was called by the judge to come in because the state didn't have a case? Huh? Why call in the big death penalty lawyer if you're not worried about a conviction? I guess you could be worried about an unfair verdict (oh, the irony!) but she's making it sound like she was called in because Casey was innocent. Maybe that would make sense if she were called in for the guilt phase. But for the penalty phase? Does not compute for me.

I have to agree with everyone-this interview has made me lose respect for Finnell. Why go about "retrying" the case in speeches? It's like she's working overtime to convince herself that Casey is innocent.

One of the most offensive, dishonest pieces yet. It certainly has every bit of the defense's post-trial formula down. The public is a bunch of crazy, raving, murderous lunatics, FCA is just a kid, no DNA, attorneys are victims. Yep got all the bases covered there! Nothing but half truths.

Sometimes people just make me sick.
I'm going to walk my dogs and enjoy their company...
I don't know how much more of these slimy people I can stand to read about. I wonder if they have been impacted by any violent crime? Their attitudes might change if they had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?