2011.08.05 Hearing on Casey's probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how he's going to give her probation by what this woman is saying JMO.

Did she not have contraband in jail? As in that bracelet slipped in by CA?

yup that is correct "lancelot" - wasnt it slipped in by jb via clothing for a court hearing?? iirc...
lets not forget the letters, and she was allowed in another inmates cell to(?cut hair???)

caylee-marie-anthony.jpg

:blowkiss:

I want the prosecution to ask how many people have done probation in jail.

and Baez' next witness will "telephonically" phone in from the UK (the phone call will be collect and paid for by the state of Florida)

And this witness sounds annoyed (like the rest....)

How many times was she visited? IMO that's a plus for FCA. Didn't get much visitors. How is that a punishment?

JB makes me ... :sick: ... trying to make it look like CFCA was a "model" prisoner ... :sick:

I hope the SA Team bring out the JAIL HOUSE LETTERS to "Cookie" and Robin ...

:maddening:

Yes, didn't one of the jail herders get suspended over that?

I'm not listening to JB, I just keep looking at the screen and seeing him yammer.

I did notice LDB is not very happy today. FG is looking over paperwork.

No, I don't think she will get probation time here.

Same old JB, trying to sway testimony. He is trying to get the probation supervisor to say it wouldn't be safe.

there baez goes again......not getting the answer he wants.....reasking the question in different ways over and over. This witness is not helping him at all........

omg Jose ... give it up !

The probation officer's 'SAFETY' would be in JEOPARDY by CFCA ... NOT the public !

:maddening:

how the blue blazes was restitution completed? she hasnt PAID anything???? if this wasnt my moms tv, id punch it! right where he is!!!!

She is not going to answer any real questions!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona