2011.09.15 EB Pleads Guilty to the Murder of Zahra

Would be nice if some evidence could be found. I can't recall, was EB computer literate? I wouldn't put it past her to perhaps have had some kiddie *advertiser censored* involvement. The Feds have been investigating that quite a bit. Would be good if they could turn up something. Or maybe someone from the area that they could flip for some info on EB and what she was involved in regarding the sexual abuse of that child. Do you think maybe now that EB is locked up, someone else in her family might talk? I bet somebody, perhaps one of her grown children, knows something about how EB operated. JMO If she was offering up Zahra for sex, then there are others who belong in prison too. That poor little girl. I remember a video of her, she had such a sweet voice and smile. AB should have left her in Australia with her grandparents, who loved her. :(

BBM

Hi, Glee - Well, you've struck a nerve, my friend. Ever since I saw a WS post on the Caylee case, I have had a new antenna up... I remember the post mentioned a conversation from one of Casey Anthony's boyfriends (was it?? not sure). He said something like -- every time he saw Casey in the wee hours when they stayed at his place, Caylee did not seem to be there, and he wondered where she was -- this was before Caylee went missing, of course. Is this how Casey "earned" extra money?? IIRC, a few other WS'ers were wondering if Caylee was being used to pose in *advertiser censored* films. And then nothing more about it.

And little Shaniya. Was she offered to also pose in *advertiser censored* photos, too, perhaps, before McNeill had her that "last" night??

And what about Zahra? Is is possible that EB may have offered her for who knoze what?

There's a lot of trafficking out there, folks.... And I don't believe in coinky-dinks...

But I may be reading way too much into all this. If so, or if this post seems out of line in any way, please forgive...

Elisa Baker moved to jail in Charlotte

Posted: Sep 20, 2011 12:43 PM EDT Updated: Sep 20, 2011 12:43 PM EDT

15505981_BG2.jpg

Zahra with Santa in 2009.

CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) - The woman who pleaded guilty last week to murdering and dismembering her 10-year-old stepdaughter is now being held in a Charlotte jail.

Mecklenburg County Mugshot

15505981_BG1.jpg

http://www.wbtv.com/story/15505981/elisa-baker-moved-to-jail-in-charlotte

BBM

Hi, Glee - Well, you've struck a nerve, my friend. Ever since I saw a WS post on the Caylee case, I have had a new antenna up... I remember the post mentioned a conversation from one of Casey Anthony's boyfriends (was it?? not sure). He said something like -- every time he saw Casey in the wee hours when they stayed at his place, Caylee did not seem to be there, and he wondered where she was -- this was before Caylee went missing, of course. Is this how Casey "earned" extra money?? IIRC, a few other WS'ers were wondering if Caylee was being used to pose in *advertiser censored* films. And then nothing more about it.

And little Shaniya. Was she offered to also pose in *advertiser censored* photos, too, perhaps, before McNeill had her that "last" night??

And what about Zahra? Is is possible that EB may have offered her for who knoze what?

There's a lot of trafficking out there, folks.... And I don't believe in coinky-dinks...

But I may be reading way too much into all this. If so, or if this post seems out of line in any way, please forgive...

You know, I've thought much along the same lines. That latest kiddie *advertiser censored* ring the Feds infiltrated, required that it's members upload something new every 30 days, IIRC. And it might be me, but much like meth labs and such, it appears stuff like this is happening more and more in rural areas. Probably places where children fall through the cracks much easier, like Zahra.

Do you remember, some years ago, the photo of the little girl taken at disney world, was shown, with the child's face blurred out. Wasn't she the little girl who was adopted from russia, by a single man, who adopted her to use for kiddie *advertiser censored*. It seems, it the age of the internet, the business of child *advertiser censored* has grown in leaps and bounds, because of the anonomity of online usage. Foreign remailers, ways to operate beneath the radar. JMO, but I think the business of human trafficking is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to babies/toddlers/and young children.

Thanks for the mugshot of EB at the Meck County Jailhouse, JeannieC! :seeya:

Maybe it's me because I so want to see it, but it does look to me like EB is actually frightened! (Some folks call it the Ostrich Look!)

There were a couple of still shots of her in the courtroom as well where she also looked scared...This could be because she is taking some kind of anti-anxiety meds and that is the effect of them, but maybe she is really scared for herself now. Oh, I surely hope she is -- little Z must have been very afraid of doing/saying the wrong thing at all times since she was apparently punished severely for what & in what manner we have no clue.

Does anyone else think she truly is a bit scared??!!

Maybe The Great Goth Woman feels all alone now with only her defense atty as her friend. I don't see that she will easily make jailhouse buddies, either -- at least not the kind she would want.

And what about her atty -- same one? Or will her atty's bill now be the burden of the USA rather than the State of NC and a different defense-man?

Maybe it's me because I so want to see it, but it does look to me like EB is actually frightened! (Some folks call it the Ostrich Look!)

There were a couple of still shots of her in the courtroom as well where she also looked scared...This could be because she is taking some kind of anti-anxiety meds and that is the effect of them, but maybe she is really scared for herself now. Oh, I surely hope she is -- little Z must have been very afraid of doing/saying the wrong thing at all times since she was apparently punished severely for what & in what manner we have no clue.

Maybe The Great Goth Woman feels all alone now with only her defense atty as her friend. I don't see that she will easily make jailhouse buddies, either -- at least not the kind she would want.

And what about her atty -- same one? Or will her atty's bill now be the burden of the USA rather than the State of NC and a different defense-man?

She looks :nuts: to me

(bbm)

Evil knows no fear.

Perhaps she sees her demonic reflection in the camera lens...

Karma is on her way and she'll be visiting more than one debtor, of that you can be sure.

:shutup:

She looks :nuts: to me

(bbm)

Evil knows no fear.

Perhaps she sees her demonic reflection in the camera lens...

Karma is on her way and she'll be visiting more than one debtor, of that you can be sure.

:shutup:

I saw the same thing...I wanted to see fear but all I see is bat-sheet-crazy like Nick Sheley. :crazy:

Question – in the recent court sittings did they mention any further information regarding the alleged rape and head injury to Zahra by the two men who were investigated? Or any further information about the $ being sent to Elisa by the man in the UK? I am not going to mention names of these people, however all are listed in the investigation papers (including the name of the people who reported the rape and assault to police).

I do know the information provided to the public was there was nothing in these allegations. But there was no explanation provided, from what I've heard, to explain; nor any charges laid for obstruction of justice or false evidence? I can't quite forget about them when theories abound, like those in the past couple of pages here. Oh yeah I realise there are nut bags out there who report all sorts of innocent people for crimes, but these allegations were by family and associates weren't they?

I had never heard of the pants with blood, so I have no info on that. Does anyone know more? If it was menstrual blood then they would know from forensics, or if it was old or new blood, or blood from a live or dead victim, etc. Was it a little or a lot of blood? Was Zahra dismembered clothed? I have no info at all.

EB looks evil, crazy and wasted to me. I wonder if they will put her in GP. Mecklenburg county's jails are pretty full! Might not have special accomodations for madame mad woman.

I don't know if she'll get another attorney or not. I would think so since its not a NC Crime. I hope she gets a really good one...........NOT!

Question – in the recent court sittings did they mention any further information regarding the alleged rape and head injury to Zahra by the two men who were investigated? Or any further information about the $ being sent to Elisa by the man in the UK? I am not going to mention names of these people, however all are listed in the investigation papers (including the name of the people who reported the rape and assault to police).

I do know the information provided to the public was there was nothing in these allegations. But there was no explanation provided, from what I've heard, to explain; nor any charges laid for obstruction of justice or false evidence? I can't quite forget about them when theories abound, like those in the past couple of pages here. Oh yeah I realise there are nut bags out there who report all sorts of innocent people for crimes, but these allegations were by family and associates weren't they?

I had never heard of the pants with blood, so I have no info on that. Does anyone know more? If it was menstrual blood then they would know from forensics, or if it was old or new blood, or blood from a live or dead victim, etc. Was it a little or a lot of blood? Was Zahra dismembered clothed? I have no info at all.

I agree the public is still interested in finding out the TRUTH regarding the $10,000, that was presented "under oath" in a court of law by a family member. IMO the FBI would be the agency who was investigating this information. I don't think the media has talked with the FBI about this. It would be helpful if an Associated Press reporter followed up on that.

As for the alleged rape, I don't think a family member reported it.

I don't think any of us have info regarding the "pants" blood. I would like to know if the pants were underwear, pajama pants, jeans, shorts, etc. and what location on the pants was the blood found. Most importantly, what was the reasoning for LE/DA to divulge this information?

Just for your info, I copy/pasted from weather.com the month of September 2010 Hickory, NC weather. On Friday, September 24, 2010 the High temp was 91 degrees F; the Low temp was 68 degrees F; and the precipitation was 0 inches.

There was 0.18 inches of precipitation on Saturday, 9/25/10...1.56 inches on Sunday, 9/26/10...0.49 inches on Monday 9/27/10...0.01 inches on Tuesday, 9/28/10...and 0.33 inches on Wednesday, 9/29/10. I question...did Adam work outside the house on Sunday, Sept. 26, with one and a half inches of rain coming down?

When did she clean up the mess regarding the dismemberment without him noticing?

The $10,000 allegedly sent from a man in London continues to puzzle me. Have we ever heard an explanation for that?

I'm also troubled by reports she was playing a virtual reality online game that may have involved a "chainsaw massacre" or something to that effect. There were a lot of posts early on in this forum discussing that.

Does anyone know what became of that?

The $10,000 allegedly sent from a man in London continues to puzzle me. Have we ever heard an explanation for that?

I'm also troubled by reports she was playing a virtual reality online game that may have involved a "chainsaw massacre" or something to that effect. There were a lot of posts early on in this forum discussing that.

Does anyone know what became of that?

Could the $10,000 be part of the Federal Charges? No explanation that I'm aware of.

Video games were talked about but they kind of slid off the board as more things came forward.

I agree the public is still interested in finding out the TRUTH regarding the $10,000, that was presented "under oath" in a court of law by a family member. IMO the FBI would be the agency who was investigating this information. I don't think the media has talked with the FBI about this. It would be helpful if an Associated Press reporter followed up on that.

As for the alleged rape, I don't think a family member reported it.

I don't think any of us have info regarding the "pants" blood. I would like to know if the pants were underwear, pajama pants, jeans, shorts, etc. and what location on the pants was the blood found. Most importantly, what was the reasoning for LE/DA to divulge this information?

Just for your info, I copy/pasted from weather.com the month of September 2010 Hickory, NC weather. On Friday, September 24, 2010 the High temp was 91 degrees F; the Low temp was 68 degrees F; and the precipitation was 0 inches.

There was 0.18 inches of precipitation on Saturday, 9/25/10...1.56 inches on Sunday, 9/26/10...0.49 inches on Monday 9/27/10...0.01 inches on Tuesday, 9/28/10...and 0.33 inches on Wednesday, 9/29/10. I question...did Adam work outside the house on Sunday, Sept. 26, with one and a half inches of rain coming down?

When did she clean up the mess regarding the dismemberment without him noticing?

EB must have cleaned up and painted while AB was outside smoking pot or playing a video game.

Everything about him is a mystery. For him to be so totally in the dark either makes him the most unconcerned father in the world or a complete imbecile,
or both!

I believe he saw a lot, heard a lot, and chose to ignore everything. jmo

Flakes, I remember that info, too. And then....nothing. IIRC, it was said that it was just another excuse offered by BatWoman to throw suspicion away from herself -- but I didn't forget it. That's part of what made me post what I did earlier about trafficking the little girls, Z included.

I never saw anything more on the alleged rape/head accident by the men -- either in the news or reported by a WS'er. Your point about no obstruction of justice charges is a good one, Flakes. Another mystery...

And I guess we'll hear no more about the pants since there will be no trial. It could be that she just beat her so badly, it caused her to bleed -- maybe at her stump site...

OTOH, Zahra could have been having her period and that was the excuse from BatWoman to EB for him to give her some privacy -- she wasn't feeling good, was embarrassed about it, etc., etc., "girl stuff," you know. And the blood may have been from neglect of Zahra in not allowing her to have access to proper hygiene for herself.

Evil manifest.

But yes, NoeticSoul, it is beginning to come around...
icon10.gif
:devil::rage::snake::burn:

Hickory Born, correct, the alleged rape/head hit was reported by a person who was told the story by another who heard it from his sibling. I do not know if they were related to the Baker family, hence I say "associates". This may have been the result of a spat over a drug deal gone wrong, it could have been unwarranted accusation out of spite, who can tell. All I recall from the papers pointed to Elisa, and implicated two men. One of whom we all saw in interviews in the media, and we know his house was examined, and an apparently urine-stained mattress located (big stain). The investigation ended without suspicion for whatever reason. This is what it stated:

... received a tip from a source known to this affiant. The source completed a written statement and stated the following. He was told two days ago by XX (who received the information from his sister, YY) that the little girl (Zahra) had been at a block house on Bourke County Road with a subject named ZZ and another subject named WW. The written statement states that WW had told YY that he had done something very bad and needed to leave town. It further stated that when the mother came back, the little girl had blood on her private area and legs and they (ZZ and WW) raped her. The statement indicated that "WW" and the mother (Elisa Baker) had some kind of relationship. In the statement, the source indicates that he asked XX if they killed the little girl and that X stated they might have hit her in the head.

Racking my brain and using every bit of logic I can muster up.

IMO, LE would not have brought the blood on the pants to our attention if it had been menstrual blood. I definitely think LE has tied the blood on the pants to Zahra's murder. Why would they point out something that didn't apply to the actual murder? Were they, LE, trying to tell the public Zahra didn't die from natural causes? So far, they have not explained many things with this case...so WHY did they make a point to tell this?

I would have liked to have heard from the medical examiner/coroner if the blood on the pants is one reason why he defined the death unknown homicidal causes. I was assuming the blood on the walls and floor was his basis.

The "thanks" button was not enuff, so here's another thanks for digging out that old info on the XX, YY, ZZ, & WW story, Flakes...
icon12.gif

If some version of this happened -- maybe EB was paying a drug debt with a "loan" of Zahra for an evening of fun & games, felony-style, could those pants be the ones that were found & mentioned recently -- or was it all just hogwash from the lying mouth of the evil madwoman?

ps: Does any of this sound familiar to any of us who are following Shaniya & her mom???
icon8.gif

After Elisa Baker led police to parts of Zahra's dismembered body. They returned to the home at 2120 21st Ave. Northwest. While there, SBI's agent McBride said police discovered blood-stained pants in a closet adjacent to Zahra's room. That turned the home into a crime scene and investigators found more evidence, including pin-sized blood spots on the wall, ceiling and floor of Zahra's bedroom, he said.

"We tested about 18 drops, and they tested positive for the chemical indications of blood," he said, adding the spots were on a wall that had been painted pink and a floor painted black. "Some of them appeared to be covered up. We don't know what was over it, especially on the floor. Some spots on the floor just looked black, but we got a positive indication test for blood."

With photos displayed to the court, McBride also explained other methods apparently used to cover up the crime. On a wall behind where Zahra's bed once rested, there "appears to be a clean-up pattern with something running down the wall, bleach or some other substance," McBride said.

"It appears to be a clean-up, Clorox or some kind of bleach where it ran down the wall and discolored it," he said. "Our conclusion from what we observed at the residence, and examination of the crime scene showed biological evidence of Zahra Baker and it was inconsistent with death by natural causes."

http://www.observernewsonline.com/content/zahra-mysteries-still-remain

It is even sadder, adam, when you don't know where your daughter was the last days of her life. To look in a door and see a 'lump in the bed' and think all is well is not parenting. Two things: you got off easy and don't have kids again

"After the hearing, relatives of both Zahra and Elisa Baker said the sentence wasn't enough.

"Pretty sad when you get less than 20 years for taking a child's life," Adam Baker said."

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/09/16/2610016/elisa-baker-pleads-guilty.html#ixzz1YtU2YOmq

Elisa Baker moved to jail in Charlotte

Posted: Sep 20, 2011 12:43 PM EDT Updated: Sep 20, 2011 12:43 PM EDT

15505981_BG2.jpg

Zahra with Santa in 2009.

CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) - The woman who pleaded guilty last week to murdering and dismembering her 10-year-old stepdaughter is now being held in a Charlotte jail.

Mecklenburg County Mugshot

15505981_BG1.jpg

http://www.wbtv.com/story/15505981/elisa-baker-moved-to-jail-in-charlotte

Whoa, she should do something with her hair. ;) She looks whacked. We thought steve powell's mugshot was bad; this one is much worse.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1
Back