2011.1.21 HHJP: NO to Kronk's prior bad acts!

I am so happy for Roy Kronk.

Didn't the depo of the exwife not pan out anyway? Oy my memory is failing me. Did she get deposed by the defense and LE?

She is an [unusual person] looking for her 15 minutes at Roy's expense and I think they realized that pretty quickly. I sure did.

I don't think JB was too happy about losing this fish to Kronk RK.

IIRC WFTV called this weeks ago because JB defaulted by not filing anything. JB denied that reporting to save face, by claiming that RK is still very much a focus. Without the prior bad acts it is even more likely to backfire since the Jury will likely perceive RK as Caylee's hero.

I am glad that HHJP closed the loop on this so that there are no loose ends. Keep it tidy.

bbm

I know that my cat could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and puke out something that made more sense than most of the defense's pleadings thus far, so yeah, I'm pretty sure we all could've come up with something a lot better strategy-wise, too. :D

takeabow::takeabow::takeabow:

Could not just hit the thanks button on this....

Great news!!! This is as it should have been from the beginning.

So sad that the innocents and good samaritans in this case have had to spend their hard earned money on lawyers while the guilty party gets to spend the state's money.

YES!! No prior bad acts allowed!
However, you may ask him about his numerous calls to LE, dating back to August, which pretty much sinks your latest efforts in placing the remains at the location after ICA was well, ICA. Have a nice day!! And LOL with that, y'all!!
You were hoping to Kronk Roy, but you just got THWARTED.

Looks like Baez and Co. had better what's left for the defense but more of the same desperate misdirection (lies), everyone can see it's a lost cause, one has to wonder if they are going to take this to the very bitter end and why?.

We are going to see this dynamic a lot: the defence stirring up a lot of mud, people getting anxious because the water's murky, and then HHJP or the prosecution calmly making everything crystal clear and sensible again. This is a simple case. It only seems complicated. I am always having to remind myself of that, but on days like today it's easy to remember.

I was just wondering, would JB still be her lawyer for the appeals process? and would the taxpayers of Florida still have to foot the bill? Could this be JB's meal ticket ad infinitum? is he setting himself up to milk this long term? He surely didn't expect HHJP to rule any other way unless his co-counsel gave him some very bad advice.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:great::great::great:

*does happy dance*

Oh thank you Lord and HHJP! No making Kronk the suspect in court! I figured this particular denial deserved it's own thread! The defense is DEFINITELY running out of options everyday it seems!

And Kronk gets to remain the hero that he is in court. I think that is only appropriate. He found Caylee, and now he gets to help bring justice to Caylee in court. I can't wait for that! And I know Kronk must be having a great Friday today!

Betcha 10 cookies that they try to sneak it in anyways!:maddening:imo

iirc....Mason did mention at a recent hearing he would bring it in at trial another way...

Mason does seem like the type to blurt out something he knows he shouldn't and then the judge has to say, "The jury will disregard that remark". I have always wondered if the jury really can disregard comments like that. I don't think I could.

Thank you Judge! You know, I just recently explained to someone not familiar with the case that Kronk has became a VERB to indicate a place to lay blame...ie: "they are trying to Kronk so n' so" (insert any name)!
I would very much LOVE to meet Kronk and shake his hand. Without him this whole thing would be that much worse. I thank God for Kronk!

Hahaha so Casey's prior bad acts, or disgusting stupidity with the tattoos, partying, sleeping around - will be allowed, but the fictitious bad acts of Mr. Kronk will not. I love it. The defense will have to go to their dozenth contingency plan and go after the Anthonys now. No alibi, no defense, no explanation or "aha moment"...just shifting of the blame. Well Cindy, you protected your darling little angel let's see how she returns the favor.

Hahaha so Casey's prior bad acts, or disgusting stupidity with the tattoos, partying, sleeping around - will be allowed, but the fictitious bad acts of Mr. Kronk will not. I love it. The defense will have to go to their dozenth contingency plan and go after the Anthonys now. No alibi, no defense, no explanation or "aha moment"...just shifting of the blame. Well Cindy, you protected your darling little angel let's see how she returns the favor.

Horace , I sooo hope you are right. Other than seeing Casey pay for murdering this baby there is nothing els I'd rather see than all THREE of the Anthony's be brought up on charges!!:maddening:

I was just wondering, would JB still be her lawyer for the appeals process? and would the taxpayers of Florida still have to foot the bill? Could this be JB's meal ticket ad infinitum? is he setting himself up to milk this long term? He surely didn't expect HHJP to rule any other way unless his co-counsel gave him some very bad advice.

JB's obligation to continue on the case ends 30 days after sentencing, if I understand it correctly. (At least thats how it worked with the check fraud charges.) So he could walk away from it at that point. I'm not sure that I would describe it as a meal ticket for him at this point.

if the taxpayers of Florida were to start footing the bill for JB on appeals it would be at indigency rates. But it would not surprise me if the JAC found some fault with his qualifications as such. Especially if she does receive the DP at trial.

bbm

I know that my cat could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and puke out something that made more sense than most of the defense's pleadings thus far, so yeah, I'm pretty sure we all could've come up with something a lot better strategy-wise, too. :D

perhaps it might even read:

PS

B A LL O O N D O WN

:cat:

Mason does seem like the type to blurt out something he knows he shouldn't and then the judge has to say, "The jury will disregard that remark". I have always wondered if the jury really can disregard comments like that. I don't think I could.

That bothers me that Mason and Baez would definitely try that on some of the witnesses they wish to discredit ... and once it's said it DOES have an affect on the jury ... I think in Judge Perry's courtroom, though, he will not let it continue ... :gavel:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52
Back