2011.10.15 Diapers and Backpack found #2

Thanks for that info In da Middle. I am looking at photos of the inside of the house and I can't see any way possible that this place was lived in recently. Maybe I haven't seen the correct inside pictures because this looks like an abandoned mess to me. Since I know you are there, can you explain that to me so that this scattered mind can understand it? :crazy:

Homeless people don't get utlities connected in an abandoned house and they don't exactly fix the place up - they just sleep in these abandoned houses.

Here's a picture of what looks like a package of Luvs diapers and dirty diapers laying on the floor. The package looks like it has more in it too. Sorry if this has been posted already.

http://twitter.com/#!/mitchweber/status/125614911660376065/photo/1/large

Ab5GGLyCQAAWOKc.jpg

I can't imagine having a baby and staying inside that house. The poor child could contract any number of illnesses. I'm also surprised rats and such aren't running around in there.

:(

Of course they took a diaper or two. Indamiddle - do you know if the house is on the market? I've not looked it up yet. Thanks!
No its not on the market. It was bought out by the city for a street widening project. Everything along that area of Chouteau is being leveled.

Thanks for that info In da Middle. I am looking at photos of the inside of the house and I can't see any way possible that this place was lived in recently. Maybe I haven't seen the correct inside pictures because this looks like an abandoned mess to me. Since I know you are there, can you explain that to me so that this scattered mind can understand it? :crazy:
It is such a mess partly because salvage crews have been in getting anything salvagable (wiring, duct work, plumbing, windows, doors, etc) out. A lot of what you are seeing is pre demo mess.

Homeless people don't get utlities connected in an abandoned house and they don't exactly fix the place up - they just sleep in these abandoned houses.

I'm totally aware of the homeless and how they live. What I asked In da Middle was a clarification on this house being lived in and not looking like a regular abandoned house. I understood that to mean that this was lived in by other than homeless.

Imo, LE would have been thrilled beyond words if this finding had checked out - they want to find Lisa and close this case. For some reason, imo, it was clear to the CSI team right away that this find is not associated with Lisa's disappearance.

It was reported that the passerby was alerted to check the house because dogs had been barking around it for several days. It was reported that there were "freshly soiled" diapers, and then LE arrived and and corrected - said it looked the diapers had been there too long a time (we don't know if they meant the unused diapers or contents of the dirty diapers or both). Imo, these items were put in the house after news of Jersey's arrest for whatever reason and by whomever. Or, the items belong to someone who had been in the house sometime prior to this month. I think more weird things and findings will occur if Lisa isn't found soon. There is a lot of publicity surrounding this case and it's going to draw out some craziness. IMO...

That being said, it would be great if this was a pertinent find and LE is minimizing it for now. Could mean Lisa was alive and well recently. I just trust that LE is being honest here and there was something obvious that prompted them to discount this finding immediately. JMO.

Just complete speculation on my part...

If the parents or one of the parents is in on this - they could have planted the diapers in the abandoned house to turn suspicion away from them and make it look like someone else did it. More than likely, they would have known that house was vacant due to the upcoming road project.

These are just a few of my observations regarding the picture of diapers...just to add my perspective. The diapers look to me to be VERY saturated. The way they are laid out flat tells me that (from my parenting experience and pediatric nurse experience) The diapers seem to have gotten wet AFTER they were removed. Its hard to expand that far while diapered to a child...JMO. So has it rained lately in this area and is the basement wet? Just to throw this out there for everyone who may not have thought of this possibilty but sometimes people who are homeless will use diapers for other purposes such as maxi pads, or adult diapers because they can get them cheaper, steal them easier, and/or get them at homeless shelters. So there are lots of possibilities hear. Luvs are sold everywhere...sometimes are cheaper brand but this package doesnt look like it is like years old by no means. Plus mothers with children who are using diapers IMO...are not going to leave them behind like this. Not usually, they are too valuable. So that pt strikes me weird but they may have been coming back for them, who knows. Hard to say if the bag contains dirty diapers from this picture...they still look block shaped like more in the bag. I can't make out the size on the bag but just looking at the size I would think these would be feasible on a child Lisas size. one of those looks dirty on the seat of the diaper...this happens from a child sitting in dirt so I would say its possible a child who is sitting up atleast. But the size could say that too... Just keep praying!

It is such a mess partly because salvage crews have been in getting anything salvagable (wiring, duct work, plumbing, windows, doors, etc) out. A lot of what you are seeing is pre demo mess.

Did I read this was in the basement? Not All basements are finished or nice. IDK I cant remember what was said.

Imo, LE would have been thrilled beyond words if this finding had checked out - they want to find Lisa and close this case. For some reason, imo, it was clear to the CSI team right away that this find is not associated with Lisa's disappearance.

It was reported that the passerby was alerted to check the house because dogs had been barking around it for several days. It was reported that there were "freshly soiled" diapers, and then LE arrived and and corrected - said it looked the diapers had been there too long a time (we don't know if they meant the unused diapers or contents of the dirty diapers or both). Imo, these items were put in the house after news of Jersey's arrest for whatever reason and by whomever. Or, the items belong to someone who had been in the house sometime prior to this month. I think more weird things and findings will occur if Lisa isn't found soon. There is a lot of publicity surrounding this case and it's going to draw out some craziness. IMO...

That being said, it would be great if this was a pertinent find and LE is minimizing it for now. Could mean Lisa was alive and well recently. I just trust that LE is being honest here and there was something obvious that prompted them to discount this finding immediately. JMO.

I think they believe baby Lisa is dead. Dead babies don't need diapers. If they believed these diapers could have possibly belonged to her they should have collected them.

Thank you. That answers a lot of my questions!

Ok so this guy Tonka is not a suspect. But neither are the parents according to LE. So we still have no suspects. Correct?

Could someone with better eyes figure which package this might be?
http://www.luvsdiapers.com/diaper-size-and-reviews
to me - and from my quicky research - this looks like an older package.

This package has "Blue" from Blue's Clues donw on the bottom corner and the newer ones online don't have that. I can see it is a 60 count package. I just don't see this package anywhere online.

Ok so this guy Tonka is not a suspect. But neither are the parents according to LE. So we still have no suspects. Correct?

No, But I believe LE suspects the parents.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back