2012.05.17 Doc Dump Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This info is going to Loom Large - from the Bond Hearing:

The State has no evidence GZ was Not going back to his Vehicle:

"O’MARA: That he turned back to his car. We’ll start with that one.

GILBREATH: I have nothing to indicate he did not or did not to that.

O’MARA: My question was do you have any evidence to contradict or that conflicts with his contention given before he knew any of the evidence that would conflict with the fact that he stated I walked back to my car?

GILBREATH: No.

O’MARA: No evidence. Correct?

GILBREATH: Understanding — are you talking about at that point in time?

O’MARA: Since. Today. Do you have any evidence that conflicts with his suggestion that he had turned around and went back to his car?

GILBREATH: Other than his statement, no.

O’MARA: Any evidence that conflicts with that.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: He answered it. He said no.

The State has no Evidence to show George started the Fight:

"UNIDENTIFIED MALE: So do you know who started the fight?

GILBREATH: Do I know?

O’MARA: Right.

O’MARA: Do you have any evidence that supports who may have started the fight?

So we are left with a Beaten Zimmerman and another with some damage on his knuckles.

We are left with one man that repeatedly called Police - and asked others to do so too - and another that had a phone connected to him semi-permanently (with earphones, etc), that never called the authorities, nor his family.

So, it seems quite a stretch with the aforementioned testimony that Zimmerman could be the aggressor. If by some huge stretch, one assume that Zimmerman provoked the attack on himself - then the Stand Your Ground Rule STILL applies!

This is what Harvard Law Professor Dershowitz explains in his article!

USE OF FORCE BY THE AGGRESSOR in FLORIDA LAW ( and thereis no proof of who is the aggressor)

Deadly force is justified if "the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant;"

I read these (other) Internet Forums and post after post after post states that GZ loses the ability to protect himself if he was the aggressor (which he was not). That is simply NOT the law.

NOT the Law.

This info is going to Loom Large - from the Bond Hearing:

The State has no evidence GZ was Not going back to his Vehicle:

"O’MARA: That he turned back to his car. We’ll start with that one.

GILBREATH: I have nothing to indicate he did not or did not to that.

O’MARA: My question was do you have any evidence to contradict or that conflicts with his contention given before he knew any of the evidence that would conflict with the fact that he stated I walked back to my car?

O’MARA: No evidence. Correct?

GILBREATH: Understanding — are you talking about at that point in time?

O’MARA: Since. Today. Do you have any evidence that conflicts with his suggestion that he had turned around and went back to his car?

GILBREATH: Other than his statement, no.

O’MARA: Any evidence that conflicts with that.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: He answered it. He said no.

The State has no Evidence to show George started the Fight:

"UNIDENTIFIED MALE: So do you know who started the fight?

GILBREATH: Do I know?

O’MARA: Right.

O’MARA: Do you have any evidence that supports who may have started the fight?

So we are left with a Beaten Zimmerman and another with some damage on his knuckles.

We are left with one man that repeatedly called Police - and asked others to do so too - and another that had a phone connected to him semi-permanently (with earphones, etc), that never called the authorities, nor his family.

So, it seems quite a stretch with the aforementioned testimony that Zimmerman could be the aggressor. If by some huge stretch, one assume that Zimmerman provoked the attack on himself - then the Stand Your Ground Rule STILL applies!

This is what Harvard Law Professor Dershowitz explains in his article!

USE OF FORCE BY THE AGGRESSOR in FLORIDA LAW ( and thereis no proof of who is the aggressor)

Deadly force is justified if "the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant;"

I read these (other) Internet Forums and post after post after post states that GZ loses the ability to protect himself if he was the aggressor (which he was not). That is simply NOT the law.

NOT the Law.

I don't really give a red rat's patoot what Dershowitz has to say about this case or any other case he is not directly involved in. I find it rather unprofessional of him to comment on this case.

Two names

OJ Simpson
Claus Von Bulow

Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz on why the charges should be dropped in light of this "evidence."

A medical report by George Zimmerman’s doctor has disclosed that Zimmerman had a fractured nose, two black eyes, two lacerations on the back of his head and a back injury on the day after the fatal shooting. If this evidence turns out to be valid, the prosecutor will have no choice but to drop the second-degree murder charge against Zimmerman — if she wants to act ethically, lawfully and professionally.

There is, of course, no assurance that the special prosecutor handling the case, State Attorney Angela Corey, will do the right thing. Because until now, her actions have been anything but ethical, lawful and professional.

She was aware when she submitted an affidavit that it did not contain the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. She deliberately withheld evidence that supported Zimmerman’s claim of self-defense. The New York Times has reported that the police had “a full face picture” of Zimmerman, before paramedics treated him, that showed “a bloodied nose.” The prosecutor also had photographic evidence of bruises to the back of his head. More here:

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/...murder-charge-article-1.1080161#ixzz1vGimxhf1

Ouch. Those were strong words by AD, but I gotta say I agree with him 100%. Wonder what AC is thinking after she reads that from a Harvard professor.

This case, as Dershowitz points out, can not be won on the LAW. Hence the "evidence" to inflame the jury..OMG, he was mean to a Middle easterner! OMG he exited his car in his own neighborhood. OMG!OMG!

The idea is to convict with hate by inflaming any potential jury so they will ignore the LAW. This is MOB justice...lynch mob tactics, nothing less.

This case, as Dershowitz points out, can not be won on the LAW. Hence the "evidence" to inflame the jury..OMG, he was mean to a Middle easterner! OMG he exited his car in his own neighborhood. OMG!OMG!

The idea is to convict with hate by inflaming any potential jury so they will ignore the LAW. This is MOB justice...lynch mob tactics, nothing less.

Yep - two attorneys. Corey trying him in state court and Crump trying him in the court of (MSM spoonfed) public opinion.

And? Do you know what "intermediate" actually means? You think defense won't get experts to explain it to the jury?

According to Dr. Kobalensky who was on JVM tonight and is often a defense witness in murder cases, intermediate means from 6 to 18 inches and he demonstrated it with a tape measure. A gun up against someone's body is called "Contact."

RE:BBM
You don't know that GZ did or did not start this physical contact. There is absolutely no proof that GZ didn't grab Trayvon or even grab him and force him to the ground.

You are absolutely correct. And from the photos I saw, IMO, GZ was not savagely beaten. He had a slight cut on the nose and some scratches on the back of his head, such as one might receive by hiding in a bush.

This is the very Florida Law for Aggressors (which he was Not):

This is it - read for yourselves:

776.041 Use of force by aggressor.—The justification described in the preceding sections of this chapter is not available to a person who:
(1) Is attempting to commit, committing, or escaping after the commission of, a forcible felony; or
(2) Initially provokes the use of force against himself or herself, UNLESS: (amd here is where GZ "s injuries, his screams for help reported by witness, and the witness statements that TM was on top beating him "mma style...mixed martial arts.")

UNLESS...

(a) Such force is so great that the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant; or
(b) In good faith, the person withdraws from physical contact with the assailant and indicates clearly to the assailant that he or she desires to withdraw and terminate the use of force, but the assailant continues or resumes the use of force.

Florida Statute 776.041

GZ had exhausted every posible reasonable means to escape the vicious beating his injuries PROVE that TM gave him.

GZ also can go anywhere he wants to, as he is living in that gated community. He can also ask people questions, there is no law that says he can't.

And if he should ask a question, the person to whom he asks it is free to ignore him without being detained or harmed.

Locking up here. This has turned into a general discussion thread.

Please find the topical thread that interests you>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member