2015.06.29 Sequence of Details learned from the discovery documents

I can't remember where I read it but I believe JRR's response when told he was being held on murder 2 was something like oh I can live with that...its only 10 years in Missouri.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

reported he said 10 to 20 in missouri... Must be brain dead as he is being charged in Florida

On Monday, the doctor failed to show. Hoskins knew something was wrong. "The phone rang. The girl in the front office picked it up and said there's crime tape. Her block is taped off, and there's police everywhere," said Hoskins. Hoskins immediately drove to the doctor's home and spoke with a deputy.
(rs&bbm)

Who made this phone call to Dr. Teresa's office that sent SH to the crime scene?

I've reviewed his statement several times because my gut instinct keeps telling me to. lol

In reality, the only part I find strange that he had knowledge of is that she flew in on a Delta flight.

I think it's reasonable to assume that MS told Dr. P, "hey, I'm in CT. We flew up last Friday for a vacay with Teresa's family. TS flew home last night because she needed to return to work. The girls and I are staying until Wednesday. Last contact I had with Teresa was last night after she landed and was paying her parking fee. Now I understand she hasn't shown up for work. Do you mind running by my house and checking on her for me? Oh, and you will need the security code - it is xxxxx"

I don't get the Delta reference though. I mean I guess Mark could have mentioned it in passing, but doesn't seem a natural thing to me.

BBM. Definitely doesn't seem natural...which airline TS flew in on has zero relevance to a conversation under these circumstances. Odd imo and good catch beach.

(rs&bbm)

Who made this phone call to Dr. Teresa's office that sent SH to the crime scene?

Excellent question! That would be a very important thing to know. Also, when SH called MS and said something to the effect of "I know what's going on but I don't know what's going on" was that the first time MS officially was informed of TS's demise? She said he was hysterical. Was he already hysterical or hysterical upon SH telling him TS was dead? Either way, I'm sure that was part of his plan, to be hysterical. I wonder if he was on the phone with the girls there or some of TS's relatives there when he was "informed".

I guess I don't find it odd that Dr. P knew that TS was flying Delta. But it is interesting that LE even asked Dr. P. this detail. The poor guy had just found his friend bludgeoned to death.

Dr. P was likely LE's first interview and witness so perhaps the detective was just establishing basic facts at the time?

Dr. P's interview was just before noon. LE was what 2 hours into the investigation? It only makes sense for LE to explore all avenues and establish a timeline.

I think it will be JRR who cracks first. For a couple of reasons:

1.) His reaction when he was in jail and the Florida investigators came in to interview him. He asked them what he was being charged with and they answered "murder". What he said in response to that was redacted, but whatever it was, it was something short - just a few words. As in perhaps "No way!" or "Holy ****!" or something short like that. Of course, it also could have been something like "*advertiser censored** you!" I guess.

2.) His emails seemed to display a certain amount of "neediness" in him. It sounded like, at least on the surface, he was happy at the impending fatherhood.

3.) His age. He's young and perhaps if he could work some sort of a plea bargain he could wrangle a sentence that would allow for parole some day?

Does anyone else here think that AW may have been told what actually went down in Florida?

Don't leave out:

4.) HE IS AN IDIOT

Here are a few "little" things I learned from the discovery documents from Dr. P's interview

1.TS was trying to get out of her office lease, and move it to another location. (Somewhere cheaper perhaps?)

2. The lights were ON at TS's house.

3. Dr.P could see the dogs running around and TS's purse on the counter as he was knocking and looking in the door. He said he got an uneasy feeling as he was walking toward the garage. He didn't recall hearing anything, other than the dogs barking.

4. He had last seen TS on Wednesday June 17th. She was at their house.

5. With his first step in the house, he saw TS laying in the floor and figured she had been hanging something and had fallen. He took one more step in and saw her head and realized she had been murdered.

6. Went back outside to call 911, closing the garage door to keep the dogs in.

It pi$$es me off that he would call Dr. AND mom (BE SURE AND TAKE MELANIE WITH YOU) to go and find his murdered wife. IMO he wanted all of them there. If BS hadn't called MS back to let him know they were on their way < (She wanted to comfort MS)
she would have witnessed what the poor ole Dr. did. :mad:
His own mother!!

I can't wait until this animal is where he belongs.
:behindbar:

Something people may not know. The airport is about 15 minutes from TS medical office...then her home was another 15-20 minutes beyond that. So calling from the airport in essence does mean you are home....around here anyway. In the summer, when the snowbirds (part time residents) aren't here that drive from the airport to TS's home, at that time of night on a Sunday, is a quick, quiet and relatively empty one.

* wrote this in response to Felicitylemon : )

Here are a few "little" things I learned from the discovery documents from Dr. P's interview

1.TS was trying to get out of her office lease, and move it to another location. (Somewhere cheaper perhaps?)

2. The lights were ON at TS's house.

3. Dr.P could see the dogs running around and TS's purse on the counter as he was knocking and looking in the door. He said he got an uneasy feeling as he was walking toward the garage. He didn't recall hearing anything, other than the dogs barking.

4. He had last seen TS on Wednesday June 17th. She was at their house.

5. With his first step in the house, he saw TS laying in the floor and figured she had been hanging something and had fallen. He took one more step in and saw her head and realized she had been murdered.

6. Went back outside to call 911, closing the garage door to keep the dogs in.

It pi$$es me off that he would call Dr. AND mom (BE SURE AND TAKE MELANIE WITH YOU) to go and find his murdered wife. IMO he wanted all of them there. If BS hadn't called MS back to let him know they were on their way < (She wanted to comfort MS)
she would have witnessed what the poor ole Dr. did. :mad:
His own mother!!

I can't wait until this animal is where he belongs.
:behindbar:

I was a little surprised...considering how long MP has known TS that he didn't know that MS was her second husband.

I thought it was really interesting that he recalled "sensing" something was wrong as he headed to the garage from the front door. Intuition in action I say!

I was a little surprised...considering how long MP has known TS that he didn't know that MS was her second husband.

I thought it was really interesting that he recalled "sensing" something was wrong as he headed to the garage from the front door. Intuition in action I say!

I believe he sensed something was "off" with Mark too. In his interview or 911 call (I can't remember which), he states something along the lines of:

Mark called me. He sounded a little - whatever - .........

IMO, it seemed like he couldn't put his finger on how he sounded or why he thought that, but he was thinking it.

BBM. Definitely doesn't seem natural...which airline TS flew in on has zero relevance to a conversation under these circumstances. Odd imo and good catch beach.

The interviewer asked him if he knew what airlines she flew in on, and he said Delta, he thought it was Delta. LE may have been trying to trip him up with that.

I believe he sensed something was "off" with Mark too. In his interview or 911 call (I can't remember which), he states something along the lines of:

Mark called me. He sounded a little - whatever - .........

IMO, it seemed like he couldn't put his finger on how he sounded or why he thought that, but he was thinking it.

I wish the interviewer had explored further here with "what do you mean, sounded a little whatever?" that struck me too.

I don't know, but I am thinking I would also feel a little uneasy myself If it were me.
He knows she didn't call or show up for work, her "good ole hubby", asks him to make a wellness check because "it's not like her, and he's worried" cough cough
And he's beating on the door and can see the lights on, her purse and dogs running around and barking, and she's not answering...I would feel the same way.

As far as him NOT knowing she had been married before, I found it odd myself.
But we also have to remember what he had been through that morning. A typical morning for him as he's driving to work and then walk into the unthinkable. I feel sorry for the guy. Especially after reading BS's interview, when she was asked about him (who she has never met) and his wife's fidelity.
I have a feeling that MS will end up destroying a lot MORE innocent people's lives than just family and her friends. :mad:

I honestly think he thought he could pull off the perfect murder. Especially with him being in NY/CT with "her family." He'd go home and collect all the life insurance checks, and call it a day. It NEVER occurred to him that this would make national news.

Something people may not know. The airport is about 15 minutes from TS medical office...then her home was another 15-20 minutes beyond that. So calling from the airport in essence does mean you are home....around here anyway. In the summer, when the snowbirds (part time residents) aren't here that drive from the airport to TS's home, at that time of night on a Sunday, is a quick, quiet and relatively empty one.

* wrote this in response to Felicitylemon : )

*respectfully* :peace: Noooo, I mean HOME as at home or even pulling (safely anyone would assume) into the garage. I understand what you're saying, but car crash, carjack, she witnesses a medical emergency and stops to help, she stops at a store for something on the way home, slips and falls, etc.

Stats forever have said that most car crashes happen near home. Various legal and insurance websites site anywhere from two blocks to 10 miles from home.

SIL was broadsided with van totaled 1/2 mile from home back in 2006. No one hurt. Girl on cell phone didn't stop at sign just flew through. :(

I think that Curtis is not singing because he knows that his intelligent self made many mistakes on Marks plan.

Plus Cww may bite the bullet for mark in order for mark to take care of him and his family while he is in jail. Jmo for now.

I doubt if a self centered psychopath cares about anyone but number one.

There is so much info that it probably is taking a long time to coordinate and get plus people are on vacation, may be ill, who knows.

There is no honor among thieves. They are not paragons of virtue. How could they be?

I doubt if a self centered psychopath cares about anyone but number one.

There is so much info that it probably is taking a long time to coordinate and get plus people are on vacation, may be ill, who knows.

There is no honor among thieves. They are not paragons of virtue. How could they be?

That's the truth human. In 2010 CWW was sentenced to 6 years in prison, for manufacturing meth. IF he would have had to serve his original term, TS would be alive today!
So apparently, he is a SNITCH.

Please let's remember. Lol. MP is a doctor. Lol. He is trained to remember all conversations that he has with patients and staff and others. Jmo

So even if MS told him 1000 things in 2 minutes. MP would probably remember the basics of those 1000 things. Lol.

So Mark seemed way too informative for 1 quick call because the wife was a half an hour late for work.

He probably tracked her movements on the way home from the airport as well.

But he may have done that from another phone and simply called CWW on a disposable phone to let him know that she will be there in 2 minutes. Jmo

Too informative and too stupid. I asked Mr. Chiquito what he would do if I was late for work. He said he would not freak the ff out for anything beneath 2 hours, and he is a pretty reasonable guy, and I am a pretty predictable person in my schedule. The fact that this one was losing his mind after 30 minutes of lateness shows from the get go that something was incredibly off. :jail:
sl

The interviewer asked him if he knew what airlines she flew in on, and he said Delta, he thought it was Delta. LE may have been trying to trip him up with that.

I've been thinking about the Delta detail all day...

IMO, LE was a mere 1.5 hours into the investigation at the time of MP's interview. LE had a dead Doctor, a bloody hammer, and a husband out of town. I think at that point in the investigation LE was just collecting facts and establishing a timeline, in addition of course to processing the scene.

MP discovered TS's body just before 10 AM. MP was interviewed by LE from 11:35-11:52 AM.

LE may have determined at that point that TS had flown Delta (receipt, luggage tag, paper boarding pass/eboarding pass on phone, whatever) and were perhaps confirming this info with their witness.

It's certainly possible that MP learned that TS had flown Delta based on evidence at the crime scene (a boarding pass, luggage tag etc...) but he had already admitted to shaking her body (Bates 5106) during the 911 call and placed himself at the scene. So I don't think it's related to what MP saw/didn't see when he discovered TS.

I strongly suspect that at less than 2 hours into the investigation, LE wanted to confirm TS's itinerary so they're could retrace her steps. At that point in time LE may have suspected they had a staged crime scene but they wouldn't have known yet that MS is a that hired a hit. For all LE knew, the killer hid in TS's van or followed her home. So retrieving surveillance video would have been a priority. Since parking at the airport TS used can be dependent upon the airline one flies, this detail would be significant.

They may have suspected initially that MP was somehow involved, he did after all discover her body. So they may have wanted to determine if he knew TS's travel schedule prior to MS calling him to check on his wife. But they didn't ask MP to divulge his whereabouts for the 12 hours prior to finding TS. In the 911 call he stated that he last saw TS 2-3 weeks prior.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back