2015.10.15 CWW Booked into Lee County Jail

I just had to comment about how much I enjoyed seeing tough guy CWW in the suicide 'dress' and knowing he was being seen by so many. When you wear one of those outfits you do not have any underwear on either!

It is almost always protocol to put an accused murderer on suicide watch for as many days as is deemed necessary. He is placed in a cell and watched 24/7 with full overhead lights bright. There would be a clipboard affixed to the door of the cell where an officer will sign after checking on the inmate every 15 minutes. There is usually a suicide watch cell located beside a control room with a big window where they can be seen at all times. The fasteners on the suicide dress are Velcro and the fabric is practically non destructible. He would have no blanket or pillow. Jails are cold because the cold cuts down on the germs being spread easily. Believe me, he was miserable.

I'm sure CWW would probably not be on suicide watch more than 3 days or 72 hours. Whatever was necessary. I know he is not on suicide watch any longer but I just had to say I delighted in seeing the clip with the 'dress' on!

CWW probably just cannot believe he was caught and so soon! He and his buds may have thought he was intelligent, but is he? He was in a dress with no underwear and securely locked up. How smart is that?

If another arrest is forthcoming I wish it would happen right away. I simply cannot wait for all involved to be brought down hard. Dr. Sievers deserves full justice and so do her children, family, and friends.

Cannot wait!

MOO

Interesting information! How do you "know he is not on suicide watch any longer"?

CWW's In Custody location today appears to be the same as on the day of his court appearance a few days ago:
http://www.sheriffleefl.org/main/index.php?r=crimeActivity/inmateDetail&id=353519833196548

In Custody
CORE-DORM 05S

Interesting information! How do you "know he is not on suicide watch any longer"?

CWW's In Custody location today appears to be the same as on the day of his court appearance a few days ago:
http://www.sheriffleefl.org/main/index.php?r=crimeActivity/inmateDetail&id=353519833196548

In Custody
CORE-DORM 05S

Well, even with murderers if they behave themselves and the nurse/doctor feels he is no danger to himself and others, they are off suicide watch usually in 3 days or 72 hours. I don't know for a fact he is no longer on suicide watch, but I do doubt he is.

His custody status would not change. There is a classification process to be gone through with every inmate. CWW is maximum security, IMO. Even on suicide status he would have been assigned a high security dorm from the very beginning.

MOO

Well, even with murderers if they behave themselves and the nurse/doctor feels he is no danger to himself and others, they are off suicide watch usually in 3 days or 72 hours. I don't know for a fact he is no longer on suicide watch, but I do doubt he is.

His custody status would not change. There is a classification process to be gone through with every inmate. CWW is maximum security, IMO. Even on suicide status he would have been assigned a high security dorm from the very beginning.

MOO
So perhaps CWW is in the same cell location but is no longer donning the ‘dress’; and he has likely upgraded to having PJ’s, undies, pillow, sheets and a blanket?

So perhaps CWW is in the same cell location but is no longer donning the ‘dress’; and he has likely upgraded to having PJ’s, undies, pillow, sheets and a blanket?

Is he really wearing a dress? Is there a photo i can see? TIA

No. Not same cell location because there is no single cell dorm. As far as I've ever known, inmates sleep in their jail issued boxers, t-shirts, and can even buy sweats at the commissary. No pj's.

Stop messing with me, SeesSeas, LOL!

Is he really wearing a dress? Is there a photo i can see? TIA
it's not as good as it sounds.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12121471

Dont know if my attempt to copy the photo over will work, but it's in the photos and media thread at the link above.

12079482_1000221243373782_3954679016608972853_n.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Something wrong with his speech??

-Nin

Might just be the speaker/phone he is talking on...It wouldn't surprise me if CWW was playing up the whole suicide thing. You know poor innocent guy stuck in jail...blah blah blah. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him!

Sounds like his voice was not awake...maybe it's the first words he's spoken in days/weeks. But also everyone was saying good morning?? I thought we were doing this in the afternoon/evening?

Thursday morning ( 8:30am I believe) appearance before the judge. He arrived between 1 and 2am Thursday morning after leaving MO early Wednesday morning, which was mistakenly reported by MSM as Wednesday night. It was in the early am hours of Wednesday, when they extradited him to Florida.

-Nin

I think it was just early and he probably hadn't been speaking to anyone. Is it just me or when you hear Wayne Wright do you automatically hear "Wainright"? As in Curtis Wainright? Sheesh!

Might just be the speaker/phone he is talking on...It wouldn't surprise me if CWW was playing up the whole suicide thing. You know poor innocent guy stuck in jail...blah blah blah. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him!

BBM -

This is exactly what I was thinking! In a few days he'll have pneumonia and need a lung transplant.

BBM -

This is exactly what I was thinking! In a few days he'll have pneumonia and need a lung transplant.

But first let him take his neighbors groceries in for her...on the way to the hospital. I think we've all got this guys number.

I do not recall seeing this discussed. Please watch and listen, marker 1:02 ff

http://www.winknews.com/2015/10/15/wayne-wright-now-in-lee-county-jail/

Something wrong with his speech??

-Nin

And any ideas on what CWW's supposed disability is? IIRC he was diagnosed with fibromyalgia, and I think Skinner said back problems. Does anyone else recall?

A narrative on the arrest report said Wright was transported "in apparent good health and without any incident."
The public defender temporarily representing Wright said in court Thursday that Wright was disabled but did not elaborate.

http://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2015/10/15/suspect-sievers-case-lee-county-jail/73973514/

And any ideas on what CWW's supposed disability is? IIRC he was diagnosed with fibromyalgia, and I think Skinner said back problems. Does anyone else recall?

A narrative on the arrest report said Wright was transported "in apparent good health and without any incident."
The public defender temporarily representing Wright said in court Thursday that Wright was disabled but did not elaborate.

http://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2015/10/15/suspect-sievers-case-lee-county-jail/73973514/

Maybe he found a meth head doctor that fought for him to get ssi in exchange for some illegal favors.

ETA ~
Just want to add that the reason for my *joke* was that we've never had so many threads for a case here at WS. Most of us are just used to a couple of threads, along with a Media thread.
I can now see the reason for the madness need for different threads, as this case has so many different/bizarre elements.[/QUOTE]

What does ETA stand for (I still cannot figure this one out...extension to answer???):facepalm:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back