2015.10.15 CWW Booked into Lee County Jail

ETA ~
Just want to add that the reason for my *joke* was that we've never had so many threads for a case here at WS. Most of us are just used to a couple of threads, along with a Media thread.
I can now see the reason for the madness need for different threads, as this case has so many different/bizarre elements.

What does ETA stand for (I still cannot figure this one out...extension to answer???):facepalm:

ETA = Edited To Add

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

RE: CWW Suicide Suit

~In September 2015 a convicted double murderer jump to his death in the Lee County Jail, it could be SOP or it could be that LCSO is being extra cautious, or a combination of both.
~FYI-he may very well be suicidal, his life, as he has known it it OVER, regardless of outcome.

Wow. I wonder what she charges.

I wonder if CWW thinks he is going to be appealing to a female attorney?

Once when I was on jury duty, a guy picked all female jury members. I think he thought he was so cute. He wasn't and it did not work

As a woman, CWW in that green suicide dress really started my motor running! :happydance:

As a woman, CWW in that green suicide dress really started my motor running! :happydance:
Maybe he'll sign up for that prison pen pal program and you two can connect!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Let's not forget. A MO prison would be more comfortable to CWW because he would likely know plenty of people in there. But a Florida jail or prison would be more tensed since he knows no one. Plus the prisons are packed with houligans from the Overton and Pork and Beans section of Florida. Which if you watched the First 48; You will realize that criminals from Neighborhoods such as those are much more grimier than the criminals from Hilsboro MO. Jmo.

But since he is in a different county lockup; He may not have that honor to meet these distinguished gentlemen at the moment. But he knows that he will in the very near future. So imo; I'm sure he is a little stressed and depressed at the moment. Jmo

Let's not forget. A MO prison would be more comfortable to CWW because he would likely know plenty of people in there. But a Florida jail or prison would be more tensed since he knows no one. Plus the prisons are packed with houligans from the Overton and Pork and Beans section of Florida. Which if you watched the First 48; You will realize that criminals from Neighborhoods such as those are much more grimier than the criminals from Hilsboro MO. Jmo.

But since he is in a different county lockup; He may not have that honor to meet these distinguished gentlemen at the moment. But he knows that he will in the very near future. So imo; I'm sure he is a little stressed and depressed at the moment. Jmo

I love pork and beans, but what in the world does it describe, it is geographically or socioeconomically or ? I tried to figure it out, but give up.

I think the suicide watch was a planned event....prior to arriving in FL.
Do you decide to kill yourself one day then change your mind and hire a high priced lawyer the next...hmmmm...no
You meet with them in MO and during the conversation they ask you if you are getting REALLY depressed being in jail. They might remind you that if it gets too bad make sure you let someone know right away when you get to FL. It's just a possibility is all I'm saying...

Without premeditation. Differentiates second degree murder (charged) from first degree with premeditation.

Who drives to Fl. from Mo. to go to WalMart? Goes while his Best Buddy is out of town. Premeditation with the other 1 or 2 evil masterminds.:moo:

I was 'not here' (on WSl') at the time of the new mugshots of CWW. IMO, when you put the old & new mugshots side by side, CWW looks like he's lost some weight - IMO it showed in his lower face. I wonder if CWW has lost his appetite.

And any ideas on what CWW's supposed disability is? IIRC he was diagnosed with fibromyalgia, and I think Skinner said back problems. Does anyone else recall?

A narrative on the arrest report said Wright was transported "in apparent good health and without any incident."
The public defender temporarily representing Wright said in court Thursday that Wright was disabled but did not elaborate.

http://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2015/10/15/suspect-sievers-case-lee-county-jail/73973514/

CWW seems like he is able to physically do a lot for having Fibromyalgia . I have it<hard to deal with>, maybe it was his "meds" awhile ago that helped him.

CWW seems like he is able to physically do a lot for having Fibromyalgia . I have it<hard to deal with>, maybe it was his "meds" awhile ago that helped him.

Do you think it would be possible to manage it with meds and still claim disability? I would think he would only be deemed disabled if his condition was beyond being manageable? Since you live with this condition what are your thoughts?

Do you think it would be possible to manage it with meds and still claim disability? I would think he would only be deemed disabled if his condition was beyond being manageable? Since you live with this condition what are your thoughts?
The disability could be a psychological one, not physical.

I was 'not here' (on WSl') at the time of the new mugshots of CWW. IMO, when you put the old & new mugshots side by side, CWW looks like he's lost some weight - IMO it showed in his lower face. I wonder if CWW has lost his appetite.

I would imagine it has more to do with a lack of healthy decent food than a loss of appetite. this man has NO conscience! He has NO empathy - people are simply objects to be used. His feelings are the only ones he knows or cares about and he has gotten away with murder enough that I think he believes he will get away with it again. He most likely will continue to believe that unless he is actually convicted and starts serving a sentence for murder.

The disability could be a psychological one, not physical.

Yes, he may very well be getting disability but NOT for what he claims it's for. Many people with mental health disabilities do not tell people the real reason they are on disability because there is still a huge stigma attached to people who suffer from mental disorders. His pride would never let him admit it if he was getting disability due to mental health problems. Plus, just because you can manage an illness with medication doesn't mean it's manageable to the point of no longer being disabling. I think that's the thing people don't really understand. Meds can help ease some symptoms but depending on the disorder in question, a person could easily still be disabled, even when using meds to treat their disability. Just an FYI.

Yes, he may very well be getting disability but NOT for what he claims it's for. Many people with mental health disabilities do not tell people the real reason they are on disability because there is still a huge stigma attached to people who suffer from mental disorders. His pride would never let him admit it if he was getting disability due to mental health problems. Plus, just because you can manage an illness with medication doesn't mean it's manageable to the point of no longer being disabling. I think that's the thing people don't really understand. Meds can help ease some symptoms but depending on the disorder in question, a person could easily still be disabled, even when using meds to treat their disability. Just an FYI.

:goodpost:

I definitely feel your frustation. My DH is on disability due to cancer. SSDI is there for people who cannot work or earn a living for themselves.
Being that the bulk of CWW's career and income have been solely reliant upon his IT skills, I don't understand why he is on disability. IMO, He is perfectly able to earn an income while 'disabled'. I am the same age as he, have an MIS degree and work from home.
Side note: I certainly doubt/hope one cannot claim disability for being a narcissistic psychopath.

I definitely feel your frustation. My DH is on disability due to cancer. SSDI is there for people who cannot work or earn a living for themselves.
Being that the bulk of CWW's career and income have been solely reliant upon his IT skills, I don't understand why he is on disability. He is perfectly able to earn an income while at home. I am the same age as he, have an MIS degree and work from home.
I certainly doubt/hope one cannot claim disability for being a narcissistic psychopath.

Maybe he's embellishing when it comes to physical disability, fibromyalgia, in order to have access to prescription pain killers indefinitely. He may have been able to pay his monthly living expenses by simply selling his 'scripts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back