2015.10.15 FL Sunshine Laws - Docs to Remain Sealed at this time. Discuss Here

I totally agree, SMS is a man of his word.

I bet he can't wait until every doc is released, it certainly seems like he's eager for everyone to be 'in the know'. But even though the docs we want were generated by or went through LCSO, the state attorney's office makes the decision to seal them. IIRC what SMS said in the first interview, he knew we wouldn't be getting the 911 call but probably didn't know the arrest docs would be sealed.:waiting::raincloud:

In the second interview, again IIRC, he said some documents and used arrest warrants and return warrants...may be available. So, hoping this is the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Info about money owed by MS first half.

Second half :
Missouri judge to make document decision
A decision is on the way from Missouri judge Timothy Miller about releasing documents connected to the arrest of Curtis Wayne Wright.

Wright accused of second-degree murder in connection with Dr. Sievers' death and made his first Lee County court appearance Thursday morning after being extradited from Missouri to Florida.

Documents were sealed in Florida after Thursday's hearing, but a documents-related decision in Missouri could release some documents from the case.

http://www.abc-7.com/story/30282965...rs-office-decision-coming-on-wright-documents

ETA ~ I clearly don't know where to put this article, it's kind of two fold???

I just posted this in the website thread as well, since there are tow main topics to this article.

Info about money owed by MS first half.

Second half :
Missouri judge to make document decision
A decision is on the way from Missouri judge Timothy Miller about releasing documents connected to the arrest of Curtis Wayne Wright.

Wright accused of second-degree murder in connection with Dr. Sievers' death and made his first Lee County court appearance Thursday morning after being extradited from Missouri to Florida.

Documents were sealed in Florida after Thursday's hearing, but a documents-related decision in Missouri could release some documents from the case.

http://www.abc-7.com/story/30282965...rs-office-decision-coming-on-wright-documents

ETA ~ I clearly don't know where to put this article, it's kind of two fold???
Has there been a decision yet from the judge, on whether the docs will be released?

I feel like the Sunshine Laws are potentially a disaster in a case like this. Imo, it would be much better and safer if MS had no idea he was a real suspect until LE was ready to make the arrest. But I also have to admit I do not understand why they are holding off. They keep saying they have "more"- so what is the problem? Either they have evidence he is involved or they do not. Imo, this is making them look roduckous.

I feel like the Sunshine Laws are potentially a disaster in a case like this. Imo, it would be much better and safer if MS had no idea he was a real suspect until LE was ready to make the arrest. But I also have to admit I do not understand why they are holding off. They keep saying they have "more"- so what is the problem? Either they have evidence he is involved or they do not. Imo, this is making them look roduckous.

They could have redacted references to MS under an exception to the Sunshine Laws if they hadn't wanted him to know. Which to me means that they wanted him to know.

I think he has known he is a suspect for a very long time. Probably right before he decided he was no longer talking to LE.

Very interesting rules surrounding the Sunshine Law statute (see pages 144+). I wonder at what point it is considered a failure to meet the statutory requirement to produce the documents for review or produce the copy once it is paid for? It would seem to me that the state attorney's inability to have these discovery documents released or available for viewing is questionable unless there are thousands of pages of redacted material.

http://myfloridalegal.com/webfiles.nsf/WF/RMAS-9UPM53/$file/2015SunshineLawManual.pdf

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanO9600
Back