2015.12.29 Discovery Docs - Batch 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Evidence recovered from MS condiminium.

So, the condo is still furnished to some extent? I'm left to wonder if Mark gave CWW the keys to the condo during the wedding trip. Mark flew to the wedding, right?

FTO, dna? to test against other "frilled toothpicks" found in the trashcan...KWIM? Or maybe the same kind used in "restaurant sandwiches, etc"?
I'm still reeling from "fought over a parking space at the wedding!!!" Good grief, who would believe premium parking, at a public park would have been in such demand?? (Must have been the height of the social season....)

The wedding and reception seemed like a bring your own beverages, cooler, lawn chair kind of affair. I'm sure MS was upset that CWW didn't provide him with his own valet/butler. JR probably slipped into a spot that MS felt should be reserved for him.

I don't know if it is wishful thinking on my part, but I am feeling we are not only getting this document dump but I have to feel that the grand jury is getting it (or already has) for at the bare minimum of "conspiring to commit murder in the first degree". All of this insurance information seems to be more daggers toward MS than CWW or JR.

JMO's

Is there any way to save it in something besides Google docs? I cannot remember my password and they ask you crazy questions such as when did you sign up for google? The month and year!

They want to send me a text message but I don't have a cell phone.

Another waaah waaah. I am in a foreign country with limited internet time. So if I want to read something later off line I put it into pages or IBooks.

Any ideas ? Or too bad for me? Lol

Should be able to click the down arrow and save it locally and open it with whatever you use to open pdf files.

Bates #4413 lists the items seized from the Silver Hyundai in July:

This in particular: 310-86 - One digital memory card containing images from the search warrant execution of vehicle item 310-99.

They went to Ives Towing to conduct the search. Who took what pictures and why? They found a digital memory card in the condo too regarding a search warrant.

re: the digital memory cards "containing images from the search warrant" that are mentioned several times

the way i am reading it, law enforcement took digital pictures during the execution of those search warrants and are listing the memory card containing those pictures along with the items recovered in the searches because the memory card with the images that law enforcement took, are also evidence taken from the search

that may not be right
jmo

re: the digital memory cards "containing images from the search warrant" that are mentioned several times

the way i am reading it, law enforcement took digital pictures during the execution of those search warrants and are listing the memory card containing those pictures along with the items recovered in the searches because the memory card with the images that law enforcement took, are also evidence taken from the search

that may not be right
jmo

That does make sense because during the Hayes' trials they did show pictures of the search warrant process showing the scene and where everything was located as a visual tool for the jury. It just looks weird sandwiched in there like it was found in the condo or in the car.

that may not be right
jmo

This is correct.

LE's full interview verbatim with AW starts on Bates #5716, batch two.

Beach, if you haven't had a chance to read this yet, DO.

Bates #4365
MS baggage claim ticket was found in CWW's trailer?

I KNOW! SO MANY questions! However, I thought they found that and all the cell phone stuff during the search of Mark's condo in Fenton??? I need to check because I was wondering if maybe that was where MS mailed his "gift" to CWW.

eta: nevermind. I am so confused....it will take me a bit. re-reading this thread

Is there any way to save it in something besides Google docs? I cannot remember my password and they ask you crazy questions such as when did you sign up for google? The month and year!

They want to send me a text message but I don't have a cell phone.

Another waaah waaah. I am in a foreign country with limited internet time. So if I want to read something later off line I put it into pages or IBooks.

Any ideas ? Or too bad for me? Lol

Because I know the pain of navigating the thousand Google security questions I tried to upload the pdfs from my hard drive and attach here. However, the files are too large. Sorry, human :(

LE's full interview verbatim with AW starts on Bates #5716, batch two.

Beach, if you haven't had a chance to read this yet, DO.

Thanks! On to Angie's next. I'm still torn up reading Bonnie Sievers interviews. She was so confused....
Bless her heart she felt so responsible about the alarm. Like Teresa would still be alive if she hadn't messed up trying to set the alarm.

SHAME ON YOU, MARK SIEVERS! This is YOUR MOTHER! And YOU KNOW the truth! <insert really strong descriptive curse word>

I KNOW! SO MANY questions! However, I thought they found that and all the cell phone stuff during the search of Mark's condo in Fenton??? I need to check because I was wondering if maybe that was where MS mailed his "gift" to CWW.
eta: nevermind. I am so confused....it will take me a bit. re-reading this thread

It was the condo. AW confirmed he stayed there sometime during the wedding trip in her interview with FL LE. Bates #5753 and 54

Bates #5758 and 59.

First AW says she got up early in the morning and left before CWW did, and then again says she doesn't get up early...usually 10 or 11 when queried about going to her mom's.

Bates #5723

Apparently Scott Sievers called CWW to inform him of Teresa's death. At least that is what AW thought or thinks per her sworn statement.

WHOA. This is interesting. Is this detective referencing Dr. Mark Petrites who discovered the body? Is his wife's name Michelle? And for now, that is ALL the sleuthing we can do and it is only for identification purposes.

snipped from Bonnie Siever's interview beginning end of Bates #5388 -

JN: Do you know -- do you know Mark Petravis (phonetic)?
BS: I know Michelle.
JN: Okay.
BS: I don't know if I ever met Mark.
JN: How's the relationship with Michelle?
BS: Oh, my God. We were like best friends,
JN: Okay. Uh, do you know of any infidelity that ls going on there --
BS: No_
JN: -- with her?
BS: No. My God, they're so committed to each other. They're committed to each other- They're committed
to the girls. They're committed to making a difference in the world by, um, changing, uh, the way
society -- they Work With -- helping With girls that are trafflcked and --
JN: Uh-huh.

This is the first time I have seen one of the detectives ask straight out about possible affairs re. Mark or Teresa. There is a reason he asked this of BS. When the detective says " -- with her?" I think he is referencing Michele (whoever she is). This is in the crux of a discussion about connections with others from Our Mother's Home and I know they were both closely associated with OMH.

Well I think alot of people are sweating now. Alot of reputations will be tarnished before this is over. I still believe there is a female that we cant discuss and possibly her husband that will come out in the future that had some kind of involvement. . jmo.

WHOA. This is interesting. Is this detective referencing Dr. Mark Petrites who discovered the body? Is his wife's name Michelle? And for now, that is ALL the sleuthing we can do and it is only for identification purposes.

snipped from Bonnie Siever's interview beginning end of Bates #5388 -

JN: Do you know -- do you know Mark Petravis (phonetic)?
BS: I know Michelle.
JN: Okay.
BS: I don't know if I ever met Mark.
JN: How's the relationship with Michelle?
BS: Oh, my God. We were like best friends,
JN: Okay. Uh, do you know of any infidelity that ls going on there --
BS: No_
JN: -- with her?
BS: No. My God, they're so committed to each other. They're committed to each other- They're committed
to the girls. They're committed to making a difference in the world by, um, changing, uh, the way
society -- they Work With -- helping With girls that are trafflcked and --
JN: Uh-huh.

This is the first time I have seen one of the detectives ask straight out about possible affairs re. Mark or Teresa. There is a reason he asked this of BS. When the detective says " -- with her?" I think he is referencing Michele (whoever she is). This is in the crux of a discussion about connections with others from Our Mother's Home and I know they were both closely associated with OMH.

Wow!!

So am I reading that MS has a condo in Fenton, Missouri???? Fenton, Missouri???? Color me shocked. I know some folks that used to live around there. Why would he maintain a condo in Missouri?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled