2016.01.07 Docs - Batch 3 has been released - includes 1,500 crime scene photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think you would just put something like private videos or adult video or *advertiser censored* but Mommy and Daddy? Kinda odd.

Do you think it could be as innocent as Mom and Dad sitting down with the girls to talk about the "birds and the bees"? Or, nah.

I wonder if both tapes are the evidence I hope was not there regarding affairs. I was hoping the only evidence they had came from mouth of MS. Oh well.

Let me say that I join all of you feeling such sadness and anger.My reaction to the pictures of MS van makes me remember the car of my tweeking brother who also liked to get freaky when spun from his crank pipe.He hid his use for many years from all of the family.So many of the same behaviors as here! If I were a child custody official, I would demand MS to do random drug testing to keep custody.At least they should take a third look. right? Family,especially grandma, if you are reading this please file for visitation or even full custody!You might get it!!!!

sorry to be the group airhead (but I do have highlights in my hair) but is batch 3, to exclude all the photos been posted yet? Thanks for any guidance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sorry to be the group airhead (but I do have highlights in my hair) but is batch 3, to exclude all the photos been posted yet? Thanks for any guidance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I have plenty of chemicals in mine as well, lol.👱
Not posted yet. Should be very soon.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I wonder if both tapes are the evidence I hope was not there regarding affairs. I was hoping the only evidence they had came from mouth of MS. Oh well.

Sheriff Scott has said, on the Nancy Grace show IIRC, that he wouldn't rule out affairs, but that otherwise TS did nothing to bring on her murder. Given the evident breakdown in the marriage, I think there's a reason Scott said that. I have a guess (as I think many here do) as to a partner who can't be sleuthed at this time.

Sheriff Scott has said, on the Nancy Grace show IIRC, that he wouldn't rule out affairs, but that otherwise TS did nothing to bring on her murder. Given the evident breakdown in the marriage, I think there's a reason Scott said that. I have a guess (as I think many here do) as to a partner who can't be sleuthed at this time.

With you on that one. Think alot are patiently waiting for the shoe to drop. jmo.

I have held my tongue on the idea that TS very close friend and new partner was not loyal to TS and I feel due to her being beautiful , blond and thin everybody has miss judged their relationship.The only thing I can shake my head about is the intuitive part ,I am not a fan of magical thinking, but I think TS had a loyal loving friend.

I have held my tongue on the idea that TS very close friend and new partner was not loyal to TS and I feel due to her being beautiful , blond and thin everybody has miss judged their relationship.The only thing I can shake my head about is the intuitive part ,I am not a fan of magical thinking, but I think TS had a loyal loving friend.
I couldn't disagree more. We will see. I hope you're right.

I see in one photo her large , approx 30inch, suitcase was photographed in the bedroom. She must have been attacked some time after unloading her personal effects. I intially thought she was attacked immediately after walking into the home from the garage.

ETA: and a smaller 22inch (carryon size) suitcase photographed in the garage.

I haven't been on this site for awhile due to other commitments, but I read in the Daily Mail today about this case, showing some disturbing photos. I immediately ran over here knowing there would be pages to read through. Like all of you, I am heartbroken and disturbed by the depravity and violence. I haven't yet looked at the extensive photographs released, but I know it will only confirm to me what I've felt all along. The fact that MS could ask someone to "check on his wife", knowing full well (in my mind) of the outcome, shows what a sociopath he is - he has zero feelings for anyone else. The poor doctor who was only trying to help, and now his life will never be the same. The aftermath of this crime reminds me of the aftermath of a hurricane or tornado - so many people affected in its path, so much damage and so many people's lives ruined. As many of you have said, I can't wait for the remaining arrests. Thank you to all who have worked so hard in providing websleuths with docs and photos, etc. - I truly appreciate your hard work and will be busy here catching up this weekend.

There are two separate issues. I spoke only of one, a possible affair, based only on body language and chemistry. I said nothing about disloyalty or involvement in the murder.

I see in one photo her large , approx 30inch, suitcase was photographed in the bedroom. She must have been attacked some time after unloading her personal effects. I intially thought she was attacked immediately after walking into the home from the garage.
I'm still unsure about where the initial attack occurred.
Here's my theory:
From the garage, she walks into the house through the door leading into the the kitchen.
She leaves a piece of luggage in the doorway (maybe to prop the door open to make it easier to bring in the rest of her luggage).
She then puts her handbag on a chair at the kitchen island (opposite the refrigerator).
She then proceeds back to the doorway to bring in her luggage (hence the blood droplets on a piece of luggage).
She is then attacked.
The struggle incurs and leads to the other side of the island near the refrigerator, which sadly comes to an end.
There's a pool of blood found on the floor and blood splatter on the refrigerator.
The rest of the "crap all over the place" (quoting MP), I believe was staged.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Do you think it could be as innocent as Mom and Dad sitting down with the girls to talk about the "birds and the bees"? Or, nah.

From 2009, maybe something to do with intimacy during pregnancy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle