2016.01.07 Docs - Batch 3 has been released - includes 1,500 crime scene photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as CWW and JR go, the method they chose is a hateful, extremely violent act. I doubt any pictures of this would bother them. As for MS, I'd like to think that seeing the pictures would rattle him to his core. You have to figure (assume?) that at one point he did genuinely love and care for TS, so seeing those pictures of the mother of his children would likely be horrifying. I'd hope so anyway.

Maybe that is why he was on his knees crying like a baby in the street.IIRC NG had the pic on her show.

Please see my post here in the PayPal thread. NIN will be picking up ours tomorrow morning. We will use this thread to discuss MSM reports that will be updated regularly through the evening.

From News-Press.com

More than 1,500 crime scene photos from the death of Dr. Teresa Sievers were released Thursday afternoon.​

Teresa leaving the airport.... :cry:

My first response was aweeeeee...just stared at this photo. She was so good to me...and her other patients. Worked so hard to study and try to help people...she deserved so much more than this. (shaking my head) She deserved someone who loved, honored and cherished her for the person she was...still unbelievable that an intelligent woman who was such a bright light lost her life.

Bet MS wishes he could take it all back now. He isnt getting the money but a prison sentence we can only hope. By having her alive he at least had a meal ticket.He will lose everything he hoped to gain by having her murdered. jmo.

Was the white Hyundai with Missouri plates the car that CWW and JR used or was it the one CWW and AW rented to come down for the funeral?

The photos included shots of:
•Teresa Sievers walking through an airport terminal
•A pool of blood on a kitchen floor
•Blood splatter on the dishwasher and fridge
•Shredded life insurance policy addressed to Sievers ~ ?????
•A white Hyundai with Missouri plates
•A phone log from a cell phone
•Sievers’ wallet and its contents
•Sievers’ suitcase and its contents
•Multiple guns inside a case
•Jewelry and other personal effects with blood on them
•Medication
•External and internal shots from Sievers’ Bonita Springs home
•Home alarm keypads

http://www.winknews.com/2016/01/07/third-batch-of-documents-in-sievers-murder-case-released/

Just thinking out loud.

Wonder if this is related.

From the search of the silver (2nd) rental car located at CWW's residence:

during execution of the search warrant within a bag containing mail addressed
to the victim, Teresa Sievers. While the envelope was addressed to the victim it was
dated July 1, 2015 and did not contain any documentation. Furthermore, there is no
obvious reason of why Wright would have possession of this document.

#4451 dump 2 batch 2

As far as CWW and JR go, the method they chose is a hateful, extremely violent act. I doubt any pictures of this would bother them. As for MS, I'd like to think that seeing the pictures would rattle him to his core. You have to figure (assume?) that at one point he did genuinely love and care for TS, so seeing those pictures of the mother of his children would likely be horrifying. I'd hope so anyway.

I would rather think that at one time MS truly cared for Dr. Teresa, but I think the most he ever thought of her was that she was attractive and would serve HIM well if he could win her over. From all I have read about this case I truly believe MS never had the capacity to truly care about anyone--not Dr. Teresa, not his own mother, and not his own children. MOO, and I wish I had a more positive way to look at this. But, realistically, I believe he is way up there on the sociopathic and narcissistic scale :(.

Includes links to 8 crime scene photos:

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30910739...documents-in-sievers-murder-case#.Vo7Y5fkrKM8
Images of bloodied jewelry and clothing -- and shots of a hammer with clumps of hair still attached -- are included in the investigation documents that were made public on Thursday afternoon.
- Sievers crime scene photos

Crying now...that wire bracelet with the charms has special meaning to me. I completely forgot. When I was in the office she admired a set of bracelets I had on and I gave her the link to the website to order them.

I dont think I can look at any more of the pics. Her jewelry and clothes a bloody mess. :(

Crying now...that wire bracelet with the charms has special meaning to me. I completely forgot. When I was in the office she admired a set of bracelets I had on and I gave her the link to the website to order them.

:grouphug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't bother with the first one. It's just pictures of her and Dr. P Car's inside and out

While looking at those I can't help but wonder if MS wasn't trying to implicate him.

The third set shows her watch, reading 5 minutes before 11? Unless that is just the time the pic was taken.

answered my own question since earlier pics show 10 mins before 11 I think.

Sending you big hugs Helper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members