2016.05.17 Batch 6 Discovery Docs ***GRAPHIC Content***

OTOH, part of it could be true because he had to know LE would follow up with the women he was with, and the sex parts can be true, but I'd believe it if LE verified that the women actually did talk with TS about it. If all communication was only via text via MS', then I'll continue to wonder.

Were there texts between TS and the women saying something like she had no problem and in fact encouraged it, but don't talk to me about it, say no more, just do it and never mention it to me again... that wouldn't be believable.

grr.

It's so hard to know the truth without ALL the information being released. We're seeing huge gaps between texts for one thing. Early on, LE stated that they 'know' they had an open marriage. I wonder if this was based only on what information they had at that time and maybe they've since found out he spoofed TS' phone more than just a couple of times and have come to learn it was all fake? Or if they really did swing. Maybe some of the people interviewed admitted they did swinging with the Sievers. Maybe I just am extremely reluctant to believe people with children do that. Seemingly normal people do all kinds of things, but some of this just doesn't ring true to me.

Bates 37487

Another instance of MS bringing his children with him to an adult play date - this one overnight. This is so, so sick. It's 10:00 pm and he's driving with his children to another woman's house to have sex. At one point, he texts TS that he has another hour of driving. With the kids.

During the “date” in between all the sex stuff, he goes upstairs to the girls and that's when these texts occur. He and TS text back and forth up until 2:30 am and at 5:30am she's in the car on her way to the airport. No way do I think she would be fine with him repeatedly waking her up during the night. And so calmly? No freaking way did this happen.

I honestly don't know if I believe any of it. She allowed her girls to be woken up and driven for over an hour to another woman's house so her husband could have sex with her while the girls were upstairs?

The texts honestly read like a bad screenplay. They're just too convenient. Why do TS and the woman not TALK to each other? Why communicate solely through MARK'S texting? I call Bull***** on this exchange including the earlier text supposedly sent by TS saying she set it up (via text of course) with the woman. If he was at the woman's house why not text with her there since she obviously had some reservations and he had to text his wife to ask her to reassure the woman it was okay to "penetrate" Nope. He goes upstairs and tells TS to TEXT the woman that it's okay.

This is just fantasy. If it happened at all. Wouldn't the girls talk about their sleepover?

The government had cracked down severely in regard to spoofing phone numbers and names, but it's still allowed, but very controlled. Service providers would have no problem with someone explaining that they needed to do this because it was a business phone for a busy doctor, whatever. They might not have considered he was up to no good since it was just another phone in the same family/billing address/phone plan.

LE could easily discover via cell tower where each phone was at the time the messages were sent.

It may turn out to all be true, but it really doesn't make sense to me.

Remember MS telling LE (how conveniently for MS) that "here's proof right here on my phone - I sent pics, she read them" No wonder he had no problem handing over his phone, it was just one of them. He thought he was so smart.

I think he'd been setting this up/planning her murder for years.
I AGREE WITH YOU. I don't MS' sexual encounters/conquests are true either. Just pure fantasies. Why? He gets turned on by it - he probably has ED.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

It's so hard to know the truth without ALL the information being released. We're seeing huge gaps between texts for one thing. Early on, LE stated that they 'know' they had an open marriage. I wonder if this was based only on what information they had at that time and maybe they've since found out he spoofed TS' phone more than just a couple of times and have come to learn it was all fake? Or if they really did swing. Maybe some of the people interviewed admitted they did swinging with the Sievers. Maybe I just am extremely reluctant to believe people with children do that. Seemingly normal people do all kinds of things, but some of this just doesn't ring true to me.

Bates 37487

Another instance of MS bringing his children with him to an adult play date - this one overnight. This is so, so sick. It's 10:00 pm and he's driving with his children to another woman's house to have sex. At one point, he texts TS that he has another hour of driving. With the kids.

During the “date” in between all the sex stuff, he goes upstairs to the girls and that's when these texts occur. He and TS text back and forth up until 2:30 am and at 5:30am she's in the car on her way to the airport. No way do I think she would be fine with him repeatedly waking her up during the night. And so calmly? No freaking way did this happen.

I honestly don't know if I believe any of it. She allowed her girls to be woken up and driven for over an hour to another woman's house so her husband could have sex with her while the girls were upstairs?

The texts honestly read like a bad screenplay. They're just too convenient. Why do TS and the woman not TALK to each other? Why communicate solely through MARK'S texting? I call Bull***** on this exchange including the earlier text supposedly sent by TS saying she set it up (via text of course) with the woman. If he was at the woman's house why not text with her there since she obviously had some reservations and he had to text his wife to ask her to reassure the woman it was okay to "penetrate" Nope. He goes upstairs and tells TS to TEXT the woman that it's okay.

This is just fantasy. If it happened at all. Wouldn't the girls talk about their sleepover?

The government had cracked down severely in regard to spoofing phone numbers and names, but it's still allowed, but very controlled. Service providers would have no problem with someone explaining that they needed to do this because it was a business phone for a busy doctor, whatever. They might not have considered he was up to no good since it was just another phone in the same family/billing address/phone plan.

LE could easily discover via cell tower where each phone was at the time the messages were sent.

It may turn out to all be true, but it really doesn't make sense to me.

Remember MS telling LE (how conveniently for MS) that "here's proof right here on my phone - I sent pics, she read them" No wonder he had no problem handing over his phone, it was just one of them. He thought he was so smart.

I think he'd been setting this up/planning her murder for years.
Yes, but I don't think he ever dreamed he'd be handing over his phone to LE. I think his fantasy writing has more to do with his sexual dysfunction.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I think the fact that AW cannot remember who she hd sex with speaks volumes

Why don't these people use rubber dolls? They are not human beings to each other.There is no poetry in these relationships.

In scale I guess I live a boring life. I would like to take this opportunity to thank my parents for their consistent and awesome guidance.
And in all my yrs I thought I had some unique private memories meandering in my brain. Maybe I am normal after all :)
DALET :great::great: I also want to thank your parents (and all good parents) for their consistent and awesome guidance!! Heck, the last thing I would ever want for my adult child, would be them telling LE (and the world) they had sex with two different men, IN FLAGRANTE DELICTO, on the eve of their wedding. Even worse, the interview of their indiscretions would be released to the world via the Florida Sunshine Laws! And, the two men, CWW and MS (freakishly evil, real life characterizations of Lochnivar and Lothario), are now charged with murder! Can it get worse or more scandalous than this? .....Unfortunately, yes....

How do you get to these calendar entries you are mentioning? I tried going to Batch 6 but I cant tell what Bates 36933, #112 is...

Lisette,

What this means is that the information we are discussing is listed on Bates PGE 36933 at location #112 on that page. Each page of every document in evidence has a separate Bates number. Here is how you find this page:

1.) Go to the First Page of this thread.

2.) In either the first or second post is a link to the Exhibits. Click open that link.

3.) You will then be looking at an array of PDF files. Each file has numbers listed underneath it. The PDF files are in numerical order, so just look for the PDF file that would contain the page number you are looking for. Click it open.

4.) Once open, you will be at the top of the file. Read the first entry carefully to familiarize yourself with the format of the entries. On either the far right side of the page or the far left side (I can't remember which right now) there will be a column that has an number in it - such as 0112. In addition, each page has an individual Bates number located at the lower right corner of the page.

5.) You can scroll down to locate the specific page you are seeking. Then, on the page you can look at that numbered column and find the calendar entry referred to.

Hope this helps!

Bates 36928 - Location #109-9 5/22/2014

I think I may not be current on some of today's terms for sexual practices. Not that the acts would have changed, but terminology does.
Could I please have the interpretation of others as to what this "sex" notation says/means?

MS writes "sucked my d__k!" (Yes he included an exclamation point!) Next he writes "______ed her & then I f__ked T good! (Yes he included two exclamation points!!) I cannot decipher what he did prior to "f'ing her good".

I don't have the Bates number in front of me, but if you look at the texts around 9 p.m. on 5/14/14 it clearly shows Teresa getting the information for a hotel in the city where the ABIHM Boards were being held (Country Inn and Suites). Teresa was not the person he is writing about having sex with at 11 p.m. on 5/14 and the only other name listed in the entry is CWW. We'll see when it all comes out but I would bet my house that there was a very long standing relationship between CWW and MS and MS used this sexual relationship to his advantage. The women were superfluous to this game (think of AW's responses to detectives when asked if she had a relations with MS and the nonsense that went on with blindfolds etc... the night before the wedding of AW and CWW).

Just so you know I am in no way defending MS, just checking all possibilities. I take everything he input into that phone with a huge grain of salt. :peace:

Yes, I had seen the information about the hotel. Getting the information isn't the same as physically keeping the reservation by attending. That she kept the reservation is easy enough for LE to verify, thank goodness. I had doubts about her being at home and having a 3-way until early morning, then leaving a couple of hours later. For an exam. Same as my statement about women wanting to be well rested and fresh before making a video, EVERYONE wants to be well rested and fresh before taking an exam.

Physically, it's completely possible because the hotel is in Port Charlotte and depending on traffic is 58 miles by the most direct route according to GoogleMaps. It could take less than an hour's drive at that time of morning.

I wanted to see for myself what was going on outside of his diary and I found a flyer for the ABIHM exam. I misunderstood the and thought it was cancelled until October, but it was the ABoIM that was cancelled.

I still can't get over him actually naming Wayne in the sex entry.But, I also noticed that there's no mention of T or TS he's deliberately used in other entries. WHY? There are also not the depth of detail for this supposed menage, which I think would have been a big deal considering his other posts (lies) about TS wanting CWW to join in. He goes into great detail about sex with regular ole wife, but not when "her" fantasy about CWW finally joins them? Baloney.

The blindfold mentioned both by AW and by MS in these docs - I wonder how many times they've played that game before with girls or women. They go back so many years, I wonder if we'll eventually hear from more people

Bates 36928 - Location #109-9 5/22/2014

I think I may not be current on some of today's terms for sexual practices. Not that the acts would have changed, but terminology does.
Could I please have the interpretation of others as to what this "sex" notation says/means?

MS writes "sucked my d__k!" (Yes he included an exclamation point!) Next he writes "______ed her & then I f__ked T good! (Yes he included two exclamation points!!) I cannot decipher what he did prior to "f'ing her good".

whispers: tasted

Bates 37461 09/24/2013 MS to TS:
“Remember not to give _____ the wrong idea about me & us... last several conversations (some time ago) he kept referencing me needing meds as it was damaging US ... thanks baby”

** my note: it looks like she was giving _____ the exactly right idea and I wonder what _____ thinks now? I also wonder what she told _______.

Bates 36928 5/22/2014 What kind of cleaning costs $825 - I'm really curious

regarding that bates entry about wayne assist, IIRC there was an entry near that one that said TS was leaving for Orlando the evening before all that happened, either 8 or 9PM she was going to Orlando to stay in a hotel for that testing the following morning at 6:30.

The more I think about this whole thing, tonight I think MS is deranged, lacking something that he never matured mentally past a teenager in regards to sex. Yes I know many women are just as sexual active, and imaginative. But documenting the O's and acts isn't normal adult behavior in my circle of life. As I stated before I did date a man many years my senior and he did document stuff, and was manipulative, etc much like MS!!! However, as an adult female now, I don't know of anyone that does this stuff. It just isn't normal!

I think openly fantasizing was a something new to them both, and kept the fires burning so to speak. It was exciting, and sexually arousing to them both. At some point, the fantasy talk started to veer into the 'maybe' stage of being reality. The threshold was entered, and became reality with female partners. That was OK as long as both knew what was going on, and though they had some hiccups to iron out concerning getting emotionally attached to their female third wheel, they were both open to having a third wheel. Then TS had an encounter with a male K that really ticked MS off. He was NOT having any part of that! Didn't want her flirting or anything with K! Men were to be a part of the fantasy talk ONLY! Up until then, if there was anything going on sexually between CWW and MS, I hadn't seen it mentioned, keeping in mind that LOTS are missing in these documents. It does seem that the progression went into an open marriage with swinging partners. Specifically they were meeting at a resort and enjoying their sex life. I think jealousy was getting the best of MS though.

I think there were multiple motives here. One, MS was enjoying being in open relationships and having multiple partners. Two he was jealous of other men being able to get TS satisfied when often there was no orgasm with oral, or penetration sex between TS and MS. Three, that huge life insurance money taunting a sinking ship. They were so far in debt, I don't know how they would have been able to continue without filing bankrupt or MS taking on a paying job outside of office manager. Fourth, MS was aware that TS was seeing the financial situation and it seemed that TS was finally opening her eyes, or feed up enough to take action. Fifth, if MS thought TS was even thinking of leaving him, no way, no how was he going to let that happen! He couldn't afford for TS to cut him off financially, emotionally or physically. His ego wouldn't allow, nor would he want to lose that status he felt they had. Sixth, there may well be things TS was finding out about that MS didn't want her knowing concerning the business practice. Seventh, I feel TS was getting emotionally and physically attached to someone else. I don't know why, I haven't read anything specific in the bates that I recall saying as much, only the K that was someone she had known for awhile, she did seem to have feelings for him, but I don't know if he's married, or what and not going to sleuth to find out.

IIRC, there were several entries made about 'argument with T', those entries were redacted from our view. Eventually I assume we'll hear what those entries were. God I hope this trial doesn't turn into a Jodi Arias circus! I hope for the kids sake that most of these details aren't brought into the trial. I think being able to say it was an open marriage would be enough without sharing the details of every encounter!

I still wonder about the entry concerning the multiple Os being new to the both of them, they didn't know why it was happening but were going to enjoy them. Still thinking meth or something similar was involved there. Weed isn't going to do that IMO. Age surely didn't cause it. Doubtful any of the supplements would have had that effect or they would have sold enough to be billionaires! Men would have been lining up to buy that!! IMO!

Seriously. Who is counting O's if you are having them!!!!

He lives in a fantasy world of Super Mark.

ITA. Most people I know who embellish typically have gross insecurities...

Winner! Post of the Month!

ETA: I'm sorry Beach. I just couldn't help it. Remove if needed.

bbm nominating for
Post o' the Day

ETA: Oof! Just saw your post MsArk - didn't mean to step on yer toes, lol!

:cheers: :blowkiss:

bbm nominating for
Post o' the Day

ETA: Oof! Just saw your post MsArk - didn't mean to step on yer toes, lol!

:cheers: :blowkiss:

The nomination is probably close to unanimous! Funniest post ever! :D

Bates pages 36824 and 36825. This is the cellebrite digital forensic/extraction report that was generated when LE downloaded MS phone during his interview. The report lists a "last activation time" of May 16, 2015. Interesting that the report lists almost 23,000 text messages and 234 videos. Also interesting that it lists that 236 calendar entries were deleted, 182 call logs were deleted, 124 ichats were deleted, 121 imessages were deleted, 191 contacts were deleted, 265 notes were deleted, 301 text messages were deleted and 946 timeline entries. Did all of those deletions happen between May 16, 2015 and the date of the download/extraction (July 1, 2015)? Anyone know anything more specific about Iphone forensics?

3 calendar entries I find peculiar - Bates #36834, #99, 100 and 101:

#99 - Date: 6/28/2015 - Subject: Fly to CT Thur-Sun Location: grls stay late 1 wk ? mini fly them dsn (which I assume mini is Mimi and dsn is down)

#100 - Date: 6/28/2015 Subject: Note to Mommy Suitcase Location: gammie dogs (assume that's BS)

#101 - Date 6/27/2015 Subject: Sex with T Location: (disgusting description)

I'm curious as to when these entries were actually made on the calendar. Now we know when the note was put into her suitcase since he had to make a REMINDER on his phone to do so. I think all of these entries were intentional to make him look like everything is "normal" between them.

I pray for justice for TS and her precious girls every day. :heartbeat:

Bates pages 36824 and 36825. This is the cellebrite digital forensic/extraction report that was generated when LE downloaded MS phone during his interview. The report lists a "last activation time" of May 16, 2015. Interesting that the report lists almost 23,000 text messages and 234 videos. Also interesting that it lists that 236 calendar entries were deleted, 182 call logs were deleted, 124 ichats were deleted, 121 imessages were deleted, 191 contacts were deleted, 265 notes were deleted, 301 text messages were deleted and 946 timeline entries. Did all of those deletions happen between May 16, 2015 and the date of the download/extraction (July 1, 2015)? Anyone know anything more specific about Iphone forensics?

I'm no techie but.... Interesting that on WS we're reading thru evidence extracted from iPhones, or other tech phones that LE has released AND, by coincidence, the recent televised shows about this stuff. We all know LE forensic techs can find deleted items on these devices. Just how sophisticated their means to do so is, can or may depend on, if higher than local or state government LE is involved. FBI is involved in some of this if not all... due to crossing state lines, etc and they may be looking at the Bolin case maybe in connection with MS. That would probably give LE techs access to more sophisticated equipment & programs. Thru higher gov agencies, our devices can be accessed in real-time without ones awareness, even with our devices turned OFF... cameras (2), mics (some phones have 4), audio, GPS, etc. JMO but I would think LE could retrieve all of what MS deleted. When you 'wipe' your phone you start all over so I don't know about that BUT seems they have ways. JMO but I doubt MS 'wiped' his phone AND if he did..... he would have backed it up first AND THERE YA GO, as LE would find that, No Problem.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ServerNotResponding
Back