2016.05.17 Batch 6 Discovery Docs ***GRAPHIC Content***

UGH UGH UGH! This slimeball is disgusting! I've been reading the texts that were with a woman that moved to Germany, and now another woman Barb and yes there were multiple affairs. He texts of T wanting to be with Barb and him, BUT, I don't know that I believe it, or rather that I have seen anything to support that it happened thus far. HOURS I've been reading, and I'm a speed reader.

As to who documents sex, masturbating, etc? Well, I dated a man that was 21yrs my senior, and I found a calendar with all kinds of abbreviations and stuff in it, and even other people's names! He documented EVERYTHING with ANYONE, and I to this day have no idea why!!!! I mean who would want to know how many times they masturbated??? I was young then, that man is dead, and as I think back about most of that relationship, I've come to realize how deranged he was....and in much ways like Sievers!

He would tell people that knew us both stuff and have them back away from me, but at the time I didn't know that. Then he was calling my work, making it seem like I had a stalker, and he was the knight in shining armour to keep me safe, but it was HIM all the time! He would tell women I wanted to have a 3 some with them, and I didn't!!! Just bizarre, but thankfully I'm alive and no I didn't kill him, he died of natural causes, nude in his bedroom at his parent's house! How's that for a surprise??

37281 is where I have stopped reading for now. Persistent, ill, slime ball.....

I will never believe anything ms says about TS having extra marital affairs.

It has nothing to do with him having Teresa brutally murdered at his request.

It is by far one of the greatest injustices for Teresa , her 2 girls, and the rest of her family to put this out.

All evidence, which this is not, should be ONLY about ms and the other 2 , extra marital affairs does not give anyone a ticket to murder, so why include it. RIDICULOUS and unnecessary !!

Those are phone records, they are ms's , If he can have his wife murdered he can write anything he wants in his personal journal or phone and he can also write anything he wants in his busy, working wifes phone, he is calculating and has been probably his whole life. Now that it's out the eye cannot un- see it and I find it grossly negligent on the court to behave like that.

This is not a circus, this is about ms hiring someone to brutally murder the Mom of 2 children with a family and community that loved her.

WHY TRASH HER???? That's what it is, and ms will have a grin on his face when it is brought up, because, that's what he wants the world to know , even in prison he'll be happy about his accomplishment.

He thrives for fame no matter how he gets it. :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

Ummm unless somehow he was writing for TS and himself, then this marriage was an open marriage..... I'm....I don't know what to say....men, women, and I pray that Mimi is actually two different people, otherwise, DAYUM THEM !!! Whatever adults want to do with other adults is their business, or was until this document came out..... Be sure your sins will find you out. Light always shines through.

Forget shutting the barn door, burn the thing down....all livestock have escaped at this point!

I can tell ya now, would be a cold day in hell before I told my husband to go out and find <modsnip> NAH... divorce him and find your true love if you're lacking. What's so sad, all their family and friends will see this, and their kids, and the entire world... I just can't... SMH....

It is by far one of the greatest injustices for Teresa , her 2 girls, and the rest of her family to put this out.

All evidence, which this is not, should be ONLY about ms and the other 2 , extra marital affairs does not give anyone a ticket to murder, so why include it. RIDICULOUS and unnecessary !!

Those are phone records, they are ms's , If he can have his wife murdered he can write anything he wants in his personal journal or phone and he can also write anything he wants in his busy, working wifes phone, he is calculating and has been probably his whole life. Now that it's out the eye cannot un- see it and I find it grossly negligent on the court to behave like that.

This is not a circus, this is about ms hiring someone to brutally murder the Mom of 2 children with a family and community that loved her.

WHY TRASH HER???? That's what it is, and ms will have a grin on his face when it is brought up, because, that's what he wants the world to know , even in prison he'll be happy about his accomplishment.

As NIN said, welcome to the Sunshine State. In other words, Florida law calls for the release of all evidence (and there have been many, many cases across the country of exculpatory evidence withheld by prosecutors). We know that MS lies, and that he might have been setting up CWW, so we don't know how much of what he writes is true. We also know that couples sometimes cater to each others fantasies--meaning that even if TS did (however unlikely) fantasize about CWW, as MS claims, it might simply have been something she knew from experience he would find exciting. And, of course, we know that many people have atypical sex lives (a certain former U.S. President traveled more than two dozen times on a pedophile's airliner where group sex with underage women was an everyday activity) and we know many women enjoy sex as much as men do. Anyway, I don't think LE or prosecutors are out to trash TS. Yes, MS will probably enjoy the attention, but in the end it will serve to convict him.

Very well stated, simlyme. Even if any of this crap is true, it does not give Mark reason to kill TS.

Ugh! I read the first few pages of the calendar entries and barely skimmed a few and went on to the text messages. MS has a great imagination. Yes, another JA. He had enough time on his hands to do a thorough job... IMHO, MOO, etc.

Ummm unless somehow he was writing for TS and himself, then this marriage was an open marriage..... I'm....I don't know what to say....men, women, and I pray that Mimi is actually two different people, otherwise, DAYUM THEM !!! Whatever adults want to do with other adults is their business, or was until this document came out..... Be sure your sins will find you out. Light always shines through.

Forget shutting the barn door, burn the thing down....all livestock have escaped at this point!

I cannot copy and paste as I am on ipad...but read Beach's post 35..... MS has access to TS cell phone. So MS 'writing for TS and himself'.....oh yes, shades of Felon arias....and probably had help through CWW, who worke on computers...a cell phone is a mini computer. Will be interesting reads and testimony in future days. MOO

PS. I think the trial will happen sooner then later as MS wants 'out' now...so he will not delay with games like arias did. Guess I will see when it happens.

Probably a good thing I cannot access any of this! To verify my identity I have to give my phone number which I will not do. Are these files uploaded anywhere else?
TIA

ETA: I have it now and will probably regret it...............

Calendar entries can be added at any time. I could go back years on my iPhone calendar and add calendar entries.

While it's true that you can create calendar date entries in the past, there will still be a database field that records the date/time stamp that the record was created. So IOW, I might go back and log a calendar entry for 2014, but there's a field somewhere that is going to indicate that I created that record not in 2014 but in 2016.

That field wasn't included in the data dump, but it's there for investigators.

I am nowhere near up to speed on this case, but this entry was disturbing:

"8/22/2013 11:32:26 AWI(UTC-5), mdsievere@hotmail.com (Mark & Teresa Sievers)

j**** first asked if Miss Rosemary can hear me then she said, (whispered to me that) "mommys boobies were swollen this morning when

she saw u naked", very cute!!

Delivered: 8/22/2013 11:32:26 AM(UTC-5)"

File #12 is loaded. :coffeews:

Anyone on here in the mental health field? I would love to hear their take on the calendar entries documenting detailed sexual activities. My mind stops at sick b$-?@!d but surely there is a more clinical name than that? And what would be going on in someone's head to make them do that? This just baffles me.

L
I am nowhere near up to speed on this case, but this entry was disturbing:

"8/22/2013 11:32:26 AWI(UTC-5), mdsievere@hotmail.com (Mark & Teresa Sievers)

j**** first asked if Miss Rosemary can hear me then she said, (whispered to me that) "mommys boobies were swollen this morning when

she saw u naked", very cute!!

Delivered: 8/22/2013 11:32:26 AM(UTC-5)"

I suggest you read the document thread which will give you a great idea what a dysfunctional mess this case is....tread slowly because once you start reading you won't stop. I went through several boxes of Kleenex reading this case.......it's hard to digest and the DCF hearings will make you angry re Marks famous thinking, "but mom I'm innocent"

Anyone on here in the mental health field? I would love to hear their take on the calendar entries documenting detailed sexual activities. My mind stops at sick b$-?@!d but surely there is a more clinical name than that? And what would be going on in someone's head to make them do that? This just baffles me.

Ted Bundy was a sex freak. Even though Mark just planned the murder, he still shares the same qualities. I truly think there was abuse in some form during Mark's childhood because this is not normal.

Another file is loaded to the drive. :coffeews:

Ted Bundy was a sex freak. Even though Mark just planned the murder, he still shares the same qualities. I truly think there was abuse in some form during Mark's childhood because this is not normal.

Hate to defend Mark, but as far as we know, he didn't torture and kill slowly, which I've heard was part of Bundy's MO (hearsay, though from a usually reliable source, as I've never looked at the Bundy case).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaPrirl
Back