2016.05.17 Batch 6 Discovery Docs ***GRAPHIC Content***

The more we learn of who MS is, the more empathy I have for what Teresa put up with. The life she lived had to be pure hell!

Also, I am now questioning this closeness and bonding MS has with the girls. Could this be what he was structuring in the months after Teresa's death when the girls were isolated from the world? He is such a weird person, my ideas of his fathering would be as a loud domineering controlling father who was only present when he couldn't find a sitter. A military person barking orders would fit. A zebra doesn't loose its stripes - a man like MS lives in a pretend world, caring only about himself. He did NOT have this affection and devotion to the girls before Teresa was killed.

My opinions only.

OMG file 7, Bates #37199....SH texts MS about a breast cancer diagnosis!! Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot?!?

something very broken about this medical practice.

Excerpts of the sex journal will most likely be read in open court during this pig's trial. Let's see how proud he is then.
CHELLY, I am on major prude lock down right now and will not "download" any of this. Just reading the thread contributions is :tmi::tmi::tmi:
I don't think the "excerpts of his sex journal" read in court will be half as embarrassing as when his exploits are repeated in the halls of Cell block 5..... Oh brother.
Bless all of you who can handle this, I am reading your words and saying, "I am just shocked" No wonder the other phones were wrapped in tin foil, probably should have been sanitized, too! Oh yuck!
Yep FLDIGGER.....Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot, right back-at-ya!

Admin Note

I will be posting adding this to the Admins Posting for VIs thread when time permits, as well -

Since the release of these docs, a VI has informed me that s/he is personally aware that Mark initiated texts and calls from Teresa's personal phone as well as his own. (Apparently TS's phone was not password protected, or either she trusted him? The VI did not clarify that point.)

Thanks Beach...you answered my thoughts. TY FOR ALL THIS HARD WORK

I haven't started reading the doc dump yet. Does anyone know the date the texts and calendar entries started in the docs that were dumped? I would love to know if his documenting habits where the same as this one year ago? Two years ago? Five years ago? A change in pattern and habits would be suspicious.
And for the record I don't, and I'm sure most of us don't, believe a damn thing he says or writes. There may be a smidgen of truth in there somewhere but when you live to lie and manipulate people, even the ones you claim to love, you have no credibility. I hope the VI who knows first hand that he has accessed and used TS's phone is going to testify at trial.

Good grief, Mark talking about giving the sex talk......yikes....that subject is precious and tough at that a girl's age but he has such a distorted and disgusting view re that....

Bates 37179

Bates # 37156

Dr Roy mentioned together with another non-sleuthable name.

-Nin

Bates #37252 outs a local realtor...name is right there in the doc! Very embarrassing for her

His sex partners' names are now public, along with details.

Disgusting.

Bates # 37249

MS texting back and forth with a mistress. She texted, "All our talks r between us"

Oops. Not anymore!

Awful.

Ohlala...Oh my big lala.. Welcome to Florida, the "Sunshine State", where the sun shines 24/7 - merciless.

-Nin

Bates # 37249

MS texting back and forth with a mistress. She texted, "All our talks r between us"

Oops. Not anymore!

Awful.

heartbreaking stuff for her...she mentions losing everything, doing jail time....MS clearly a predator on the needy

Mark messes up the date on Sandra's pay check....she can't cash her check. :(

A lot of msgs between them and Mark really messed up her account. All her overdrafts because he can't pay correctly...what a creep he is....

Am I reading this correctly? He is calling the babysitter Mimi?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, well he can't spell either.

He has proven he can't spell. I was just looking in many of his texts for correct spelling ,in not some 12 letter 4 syllable word, maybe a 3 letter 1 syllable word. GOD. All those pages and never mentions God until he has TS murdered and now he starts telling the kids about God's plans.
I feel sorry for the realtor being outed....but when you play with fire......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back