2016.07.05 - HLN Dr. Drew's Interview with Sheriff Bowerman

I think Deorr was never at the camspite to begin with and something happend before hand. jmo

Did the families in the AZ and TN cases tell multiple, contradicting stories to LE? And if you wouldn't mind, could you please name the cases so I can read up on them? Thanks in advance! I think the AZ one you are referring to is probably the boy from a Mormon sect that got lost looking for frogs?

These parent's actions and apparently their inability to tell a consistent story is what makes me doubt them.

The kid that disappeared in Tennessee was named Noah Chamberlin, age 2. His grandmother took him and his sister out for a walk and while she was distracted for a minute or two "he just completely vanished". Sound familiar ?

They launched an immediate search and came up with nothing. Volunteers and LE were both brought in, but to no avail. All the while, people here on Websleuths were screaming "Go out farther, go out farther" ! The people running the show didn't expand the search perimeter however because their "stats" didn't show that a two year old kid would venture out that far. They couldn't have been more wrong.

After bad weather moved in, he was finally found about 2 miles away from where he was last seen, frozen stiff. He was lying out in the middle of an open field. A field that had been previously flown over by helicopters. This area wasn't searched for days and days because the "experts" didn't think a kid his age would travel that far by himself. Although some of the volunteer searchers wanted to investigate this area much sooner, they were prevented from doing so by LE.

Right after that case concluded tragically, I even commented on that thread that what LE needed to do was take their new-found knowledge and use it to try and find Deorr Kutz.

Here's the link:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Noah-Israel-Chamberlin-2-Pinson-14-Jan-2016-3

You're right, the other case was the little boy named Jacob that got lost close to the Grand Canyon. LE set up an immediate search zone, and searched for well over a week. They searched with dogs, planes, choppers, ATV's, 4 x 4's and people on foot. He was finally found 8 1/2 miles away from where last seen by some volunteers driving a pickup truck. He apparently got there by simply walking along the forest service dirt road. He died from exposure and thirst.

Apparently tracking dogs noses cease to work at the Grand Canyon.

In both of these cases, there was rampant speculation about the role the parents played in the kids disappearance. Right out of the gate, the typical handful of skeptical people began proclaiming that the parents were lying and hiding the truth. Ultimately, In neither case were the caretakers found to be responsible.

The kid that disappeared in Tennessee was named Noah Chamberlin, age 2. His grandmother took him and his sister out for a walk and while she was distracted for a minute or two "he just completely vanished". Sound familiar ?

They launched an immediate search and came up with nothing. Volunteers and LE were both brought in, but to no avail. All the while, people here on Websleuths were screaming "Go out farther, go out farther" ! The people running the show didn't expand the search perimeter however because their "stats" didn't show that a two year old kid would venture out that far. They couldn't have been more wrong.

After bad weather moved in, he was finally found about 2 miles away from where he was last seen, frozen stiff. He was lying out in the middle of an open field. A field that had been previously flown over by helicopters. This area wasn't searched for days and days because the "experts" didn't think a kid his age would travel that far by himself. Although some of the volunteer searchers wanted to investigate this area much sooner, they were prevented from doing so by LE.

Right after that case concluded tragically, I even commented on that thread that what LE needed to do was take their new-found knowledge and use it to try and find Deorr Kutz.

Here's the link:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Noah-Israel-Chamberlin-2-Pinson-14-Jan-2016-3

You're right, the other case was the little boy named Jacob that got lost close to the Grand Canyon. LE set up an immediate search zone, and searched for well over a week. They searched with dogs, planes, choppers, ATV's, 4 x 4's and people on foot. He was finally found 8 1/2 miles away from where last seen by some volunteers driving a pickup truck. He apparently got there by simply walking along the forest service dirt road. He died from exposure and thirst.

Apparently tracking dogs noses cease to work at the Grand Canyon.

In both of these cases, there was rampant speculation about the role the parents played in the kids disappearance. Right out of the gate, the typical handful of skeptical people began proclaiming that the parents were lying and hiding the truth. Ultimately, In neither case were the caretakers found to be responsible.

In this case the sheriff has named the parents suspects. He will be on the Radio show tonight.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/sheriff...in-disappearance-of-idaho-toddler-deorr-kunz/

When news breaks that someone goes missing, there has been good discussion here to immediately create two search parties. One party starts way out there many miles and work back towards the last known sighting and another party starts where person was last known to be seen.

In this case I am not sure it would have helped much since the parents could not even clear up what happened. Its been muddy from the start.

ETA: Radio show with Sheriff Bowerman tonight has been postponed until Monday July 11th.

JMO

It sounds like a bunch of double speak to me. "We can't prove he was there, we can't prove he wasn't. The parents were being helpful and truthful, and now they aren't. "

This sounds like something you come up with when you've exhausted all leads and nothing is leading anywhere.

Let's throw it at the wall and see if it sticks. Since we can't prove he walked off or was carried off, it must've been murder.

If you think he was murdered, let's see the proof.

I think the kid wandered off and got much further away than anyone believed he could. How many times have we seen that exact scenario in here lately?
A bunch.

The searchers seem to believe it could never happen to them, although It happened in both Arizona and Tennessee in just the last year, as well as other places.

I would have to go back to the Bella's Q&A with Klein but I'm pretty sure it was learned they were seen at a diner with DeOrr. As far as the general store, it's possible the clerk doesn't specifically remember for some reason, she wasn't 100% so they can't prove it was them. He had a receipt so he was there. Then he got fuel, that probably couldn't be confirmed either. Add to that weren't dirty diapers found at the campsite?

I seriously don't know what to believe, Klein and SB are losing credibility to me with the accusations, yet nothing to back it up (yet)

I think they're trying to pressure somebody (probably a witness) into coming forward.

I don't think the diaper or the diner were ever confirmed. The clerk's sighting had a serious time discrepancy (after D went missing). So I wouldn't count any of it as pointing toward or away from any theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they're trying to pressure somebody (probably a witness) into coming forward.

I don't think the diaper or the diner were ever confirmed. The clerk's sighting had a serious time discrepancy (after D went missing). So I wouldn't count any of it as pointing toward or away from any theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carbuff, the DeOrr threads are back open again, if you want to discuss this theory.

I think little D was put in or near the Snake River in Idaho Falls and that's why VDK screwed up twice in the first interview and said Snake River instead of Salmon Search & Rescue. The searches need to be closer to home.
Thank you for your comment. I just joined following this case and the first thing I did before reading any threads or other news articles was watch that long unedited interview. I didn't understand why he kept say Snake River.

This might be a very important slip, though my guess is LE was all over it. The Snake river comment and the extensive time waste and what I felt was massive deflection with complimenting how great the searchers and rescuers are, dominating the conversations with out a breath in between, and of course the worried, fearful look on the mothers face.

Others have already pointed out how the father did not give focus on giving the public info that would help folks if they were to see or spot him with a supposed abductor. How great everyone has been and the mother's saying how good the support of family has been. Huh, tell me how much sorrow you are experiencing and beg the universe and everyone watching to help find and return your beloved child to you.

Woah woah WOAH!! How did I miss this bombshell news / thread?!?!

Think I need to go back and have a good catch up....

I feel like alot of people that are involved in something like this weather it was a accident or not are taking a page out of the Casey Anthony play book and by that i mean that when ever something like this happens they are not coming forward or they come up with the abduction theory just so alot of time passes by and by the time the body is found it\s skeletonized and LE can't say weather or not it;s even a homicide ...

Wait, Jessica got married and not to DeOrr?

Sheriff is now not sure baby DeOrr was ever at the campground? Didn't IR say that he saw DeOrr after the trip to Leadore that morning? Or maybe he just verified what time they returned?

That will teach me for not coming on for 5 days...

I just want to say it's very reassuring to see the investigators speaking in the media again. Renews my hope that we will see Justice for Deorr this summer!

I really hope they have Jessica and Deorr under surveillance. I had a dream last night about Jessica in a wig renting a storage unit out of state with a fake ID. I don't claim to be psychic whatsoever, I'm not insinuating that... But I had been thinking about the case before falling asleep and the dream just made me realize how many darn possibilities there are. He could literally be anywhere.

Am I mis-remembering, or was a dirty diaper found at the campsite by the grandma? If so, did LE test it for DNA?

You are right, but they could have easily brought that from home. I have a two year old-- NO WAY there would only be ONE dirty diaper there if Deorr had been there since the night before. There would be at least one from before bed, possibly one from mid night change (my daughter needs changed during the night), and at least one from waking up in the morning... And if he didn't go missing until after lunchtime then add another one onto the tally.

I feel like alot of people that are involved in something like this weather it was a accident or not are taking a page out of the Casey Anthony play book and by that i mean that when ever something like this happens they are not coming forward or they come up with the abduction theory just so alot of time passes by and by the time the body is found it\s skeletonized and LE can't say weather or not it;s even a homicide ...

I agree. Casey Anthony, the monster, as a mentor. :scared:

You are right, but they could have easily brought that from home. I have a two year old-- NO WAY there would only be ONE dirty diaper there if Deorr had been there since the night before. There would be at least one from before bed, possibly one from mid night change (my daughter needs changed during the night), and at least one from waking up in the morning... And if he didn't go missing until after lunchtime then add another one onto the tally.

As I remember it, Trina said she had found a dirty diaper and asked the Sheriff if it was ok to throw it away.

At the time many of us said "there defo should be more diapers there" but then someone pointed out perhaps DeOrr was potty trained and only used night time diapers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back