3 October 2012; Missing for one year

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is from the October 22nd 2012 issue of People magazine.

655622258_photobucket_225893_.jpg

"i had nothing to do with it."

it???

the supposed kidnapping -- STEALING -- of her one and only precious baby girl-- that has supposedly caused her so much grief and pain that "every day is a struggle"... has been reduced to an "it"?

smh

I really do not think you can take anything from someone who has been accuse dof something saying they had nothing to do with it. If she had expanded people woudl probably say she was being too slick.

People who have had something terrible happen to them will often say things like "why did it/this have to happen to me" instead of why did I have to have a five year struggle with cancer, lose my home, get raped, lose a loved one etc. It does not mean they faked the terrible thing that happened or are not devestated by what has happened.

I think what makes me so sad is that Lisa has been missing longer than they had her. She was 10 months old when she went missing, she has been missing for over a year. Their life now is their normal. :(

"I've had crying spells" .... oh really? That's it?? I'd be in the mental hospital, myself.

a mental hospital & a strait jacket for me, along with very heavy drugs! How can she be that casual about this!! Grrrrrrrrrr

So she'll talk to People magazine but not the police who are trying to find her daughter.

So she'll talk to People magazine but not the police who are trying to find her daughter.

I'm sure that LE is looking for Lisa but I think that their also looking at DB as a suspect. MOO.

They have to look at the parents as suspects, statistically speaking they are the most likely perp. They have been unable to clear them as suspects, a year later and there is nothing to clear the parents? Looks like they have good reason to suspect them.

They have to look at the parents as suspects, statistically speaking they are the most likely perp. They have been unable to clear them as suspects, a year later and there is nothing to clear the parents? Looks like they have good reason to suspect them.

I agree. And that's why Lisa's parents have lawyers representing them. And I think that their following their lawyers advice in regards to talking to KCPD. MOO.

BBM: To be honest, I don't think they were ever named as suspects, or POI's by LE, but if they were, could you or someone please provide a link to LE saying they are suspects please? TIA

Among many other things, something I found unusual in this video is how Jeremy's family (who had never met Lisa) were up front with the parents, & Deborah's family (shown in pics with Lisa) were out in the crowd, or absent. Any ideas why that might be?

Guilt?

Among many other things, something I found unusual in this video is how Jeremy's family (who had never met Lisa) were up front with the parents, & Deborah's family (shown in pics with Lisa) were out in the crowd, or absent. Any ideas why that might be?

Or thanking those that showed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member