33 miners in Chile are alive, but stuck for MONTHS!

I was just reading up on it and the article I read said that the first miner should be out late Tuesday. It will take approximately 20 minutes for the miner to reach the surface and an hour in between. They have media there but are putting up a screen so that no pictures or videos can be taken of the miners when they read the surface. As much as I would like to see their rescue, I think it's wise to do it the way they have planned.

CNN looks like they are gonna cover it live

some of these men have health problems. they are all so incredibly strong for making it this long. lord, please keep them safe on their way up and bless them and their families. amen!

Thanks for the live link!!! Have any of them been rescued yet? I'm just tuning in now.

No the first rescue worker is on the way down.

as a severe claustrophobic, the whole thing is so out of my comfort zone, I am just in awe of the entire operation and the fact that they have been confined to such a small space for so long

Does anyone know the speed of the descent?

as a severe claustrophobic, the whole thing is so out of my comfort zone, I am just in awe of the entire operation and the fact that they have been confined to such a small space for so long

Same here. I think I would have died of 1,000 severe panic attacks and I'm only slightly joking.

Does anyone know the speed of the descent?

Not sure but I heard one rescue would take approximately 20 minutes. Not sure if that included the descent of the rescue worker or not.

Interestingly they are very concerned about the miners getting nauseous or fainting on the way up. the tube gyrates and spins to a degree and they have had to keep that in check. They feel that if any of the miners get ill or pass out on the way up it could be catastrophic. One reason is they may not have room to even put their head forward for the vomit to clear their airways. Another reason is they need to stay in communication with the rescue personnel the entire time and they can't if they are passed out.

I think each rescue should take about an hour

bottom! oh wow! the image in the mine! goosebumps!

I would need about 6 valium and a couple ativan before getting in that puppy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back