33 miners in Chile are alive, but stuck for MONTHS!

Now I thought they said they would not have all the cameras on the miners as they hit the surface.

They were saying earlier that being without sunlight would be like having severe jetlag for them for a time after they are on the surface. Something like that.

This is also on live on CNN

This rescue effort is such a good thing to see. I have seen so much evil and saddness lately

Rescuer reached the miners safely and is briefing the miners, getting the first one to go up. They picked a younger, stronger one to go up first.

All this is taking place live on CNN (Anderson Cooper is on now - Larry King will be on live later). Looks like this might be live all night.

Praying for all the miners and rescuers.

Yeah, CNN just added a ticker to track the rescue time and such.

(eta: online, that is... I've been watching their live stream from there)

going to be heading up here shortly!

This rescue effort is such a good thing to see. I have seen so much evil and saddness lately

You hit that on the nail... I took a break from the NC case of the little girl, Zahra, because it was getting too hard to read about, and started checking in here. So wonderful to see everyone working together to save these men.

making a post the moment he heads up so we can time it. will hit submit the minute he starts up!

ok I hit this post the exact second the rope started to move so we have an ascent time recorded :)

they just said it went faster to get down than they thought and I thought that i did!
This should take 15 to 17 to get up.

I will have a post ready to go the minute he hits the top so we will have the exact ascent time of the first rescue recorded forever!

Official moment the first miner reached the surface is right NOW!!:)
YIPPEE!

good thing I didn't post at the false alarm LOL.

:Banane34::Banane21::Banane09:
YEA!
:Banane45:
:Banane59:​

The capsule's up!!!!!!

I have goose bumps. :D

CNN feed is way behind... WUSA showed the miner out already (The capsule)

He stepped out smiling.
How awesome!!!!

The little boy is so happy he's crying.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member