5/15/2012--Sentencing

Avery Moore ‏ @AveryFreeFMNews
Tara McDonald, Tori's mom, begins with explaing the last 3 yrs of "excruciating, unexplainable pain and heartache."

James Armstrong ‏ @jamesarmstrong7
Tara says it's hard to articulate how much pain she has felt. #Rafferty

RaffertyLFP: No more birthdays, no wedding will happen, McDonald says.

Tara McDonald, Tori's mom, begins with explaing the last 3 yrs of "excruciating, unexplainable pain and heartache."

Tara says it's hard to articulate how much pain she has felt

RaffertyLFP: Five people will read own statements. Tara McDonald, mother of Tori, will be the first. [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP: No more birthdays, no wedding will happen, McDonald says. [via Twitter]

Mackay Taggart ‏ @mackaytaggart
Tori Stafford's mother Tara MacDonald is the first to read her statement. "I hate trying to describe how this has impacted me". #Rafferty

"The day that she was taken, the day that they found her body, the days of court dates are all that’s left." -Tara McDonald

RaffertyLFP: No expression on Rafferty's face as McDonald delivers tearful message

"My entire life was destroyed that day." Tara says Rafferty took all of their lives along with Tori's

"no amount of pain, or tears will bring her back to me."Tara says.

Michael #Rafferty looks straight at Tara McDonald as she delivers a tearful victim impact statement

RaffertyLFP: Good from day is changes to Amber alert, people holding their children closer, she says.

Tara says she lives with the constant pain of missing her baby.

Rafferty rubs his eyes after Tara McDonald's statement.

Tori's maternal grandmother up next, Linda Winters

#Rafferty looks worn and tired.

Rafferty wipes his eyes...appears to have shed a tear.

RAfferty now showing emotion, wiping tears from his eyes. #Rafferty

Hopefully, Tara says, "No family will have to suffer the pain we have"

Rafferty barely moving as Tara reads her statement. #Rafferty #ToriStafford

"My entire life was destroyed that day." Tara says Rafferty took all of their lives along with Tori's #Rafferty

"no amount of pain, or tears will bring her back to me."Tara says. #Rafferty

Adrian Morrow ‏ @AdrianMorrow
Michael #Rafferty looks straight at Tara McDonald as she delivers a tearful victim impact statement. #ToriStafford

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
Her statement is over. Rafferty is crying.

Well, Good!! As he should be.

RAfferty now showing emotion, wiping tears from his eyes.

Hopefully, Tara says, "No family will have to suffer the pain we have"

Laura Carney ‏ @TheLC_75
McDonald says her entire life was destroyed that day. #Rafferty

Laura Carney ‏ @TheLC_75
McDonald says she's had to endure 3 years of people wondering if she had something to do with the death of her daughter.

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
Her statement is over. Rafferty is crying.

Well, Good!! As he should be.

Don't assume he is crying for Tori or her family.
It is either manipulative or he is crying about his own situation.
Not buying it one bit. moo

"They say the only way to heal is to forgive and I know that’s not going to happen." - Tara McDonal, Tori's mother

McDonald says she's had to endure 3 years of people wondering if she had something to do with the death of her daughter. #Rafferty

Rafferty wiped tears after tara mcdonald spoke in court @CTVToronto a part of me died the day tori died

RaffertyLFP: Rafferty appears to be crying, wiping away tears now. [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP: Winters says family has been given a life sentence. [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP: Grandmother of Tori, Linda Winters to give next statement. [via Twitter]

Tori's grandmother speaks next. Linda Winters: "[Tara] is a part of me, so her great loss is intertwined with my roller coaster."

RaffertyLFP: Winters says family has been given a life sentence.

RaffertyLFP: Rafferty appears to be crying, wiping away tears now.

RaffertyLFP: Winters talking about heartache of loss of Tori, trying to support family

Both Tara and her mother Linda Winters speak of the pain Tori's older brother Darryn feels

They have a life sentence of never seeing their angel again, she says. #rafferty RIP Tori Stafford

The only way I'll be able to heal is to forgive....and that will never happen": mother at #Rafferty sentencing hearing

"her big smile, her laughter, is all a part of the past." Linda says. Laments that there will be no more family photos

"The crime keeps on hurtng me directly and indirectly." Linda says. #Rafferty

"His birthday came and went that year with no sister to help blow out his candles," Linda says of her grandson.

"Drowning in the sea of despair, trying to stay afloat... trying to deny the truth." Linda says

Linda Winters says life without Tori is like "drowning in a sea of despair, trying to stay afloat."

RaffertyLFP: Winters finishes saying hold onto your loved ones.

:tears:

RaffertyLFP: I have dreams, I have nightmares, she says.

Linda Winters says life without Tori is like "drowning in a sea of despair, trying to stay afloat."

Rafferty looks to be crying as Linda Winters talks of the impact on #Tori's little brother, Daryn.

Drowning in the sea of despair, trying to stay afloat... trying to deny the truth." Linda says,

RaffertyLFP: Winters finishes saying hold onto your loved ones.

RaffertyLFP: Rodney Stafford next to speak

RaffertyLFP: April 8, 2009 day of horror won't forget, Stafford says. [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP: Rodney Stafford next to speak.

Three months passed before Tori's remains came home, "Not Tori, her remains." Rodney says.

"A day of horror" Rodney says of April 8, 2009

RaffertyLFP: So much was stolen from Victoria, so much was stolen from all of us, Stafford says. [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP: You can see the void in all of my family's eyes, he says

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne
Back