5/15/2012--Sentencing

RaffertyLFP: April 8, 2009 day of horror won't forget, Stafford says.

RaffertyLFP: You can see the void in all of my family's eyes, he says.

RaffertyLFP: So much was stolen from Victoria, so much was stolen from all of us, Stafford says

having to relive that hurt and pain in my son's eyes, everytime i see them." Rodney #Rafferty

Three months passed before Tori's remains came home, "Not Tori, her remains." Rodney says.

"No explanation as to why Tori wasn't allowed to grow up... so much was stolen from Victoria, stolen from all of us." Rodney

Tearful whispers to the headstone where her remains her laid to rest." Rodney says

#Rafferty is visibly emotional while victim impact statements are read.

RaffertyLFP: Rodney says it was stolen from them by " a piece of s***." applause in overflow court.

James Armstrong ‏ @jamesarmstrong7
"Tearful whispers to the headstone where her remains her laid to rest." Rodney says. #Rafferty

.James Armstrong ‏ @jamesarmstrong7
"No explanation as to why Tori wasn't allowed to grow up... so much was stolen from Victoria, stolen from all of us." Rodney #

AM980.ca ‏
Rodney calls Rafferty a piece of ****. Courtroom applauds.

RaffertyLFP: Rodney says it was stolen from them by " a piece of ****." applause in overflow court. [via Twitter]

Tori's aunt speaking now.

RaffertyLFP: Aunt Randi Millen recalls last conversation with Victoria

RaffertyLFP: Family has all changed, losing pieces of themselves, Millen says. [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP: Family has all changed, losing pieces of themselves, Millen says. [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP: Aunt Randi Millen recalls last conversation with Victoria. [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP: Aunt Randi Millen recalls last conversation with Victoria.

RaffertyLFP: Family has all changed, losing pieces of themselves, Millen says

RaffertyLFP: Only hope is that family now able to heal, Millen says.

RaffertyLFP: Next is Rebecca Nichols, aunt of Victoria

"I hope the nightmare that Tori suffered was brief." Tori's aunt. #Rafferty

Rodney Stafford looks at #Rafferty and says 'You piece of *****"...then clapping in the courtroom.

The courtroom applauded, and people said "Yes, Rodney" as Rodney called #rafferty "A piece of sh**"

RaffertyLFP: Next is Rebecca Nichols, aunt of Victoria. [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP: Only hope is that family now able to heal, Millen says. [via Twitter]

"I hope the nightmare that Tori suffered was brief." Tori's aunt.

RaffertyLFP: Next is Rebecca Nichols, aunt of Victoria. [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP: Nichols says she has been unable to sleep, relax and focus after abduction. [via Twitter]

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
Her faith in the goodness of human kind has been obliterated.

RaffertyLFP: Remaining three statements being read by court worker. [via Twitter]

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
She says the fittest image she thinks of in her mind of Tori is a forensics photograph. She is done

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
Venne reading Rob Stafford's statement.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member