5/15/2012--Sentencing

Hmmm strange. There are missing posts... :what:

Mid January until today.

http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/attempted-child-abduction-thwarted-when-girl-asks-stranger-for-code-word-1.1204634

This news report is so upsetting, and made me think of poor Tori. What the heck is going on with so many couples 'shopping' together for little girls? How many murderous duos are out there, roaming around S. Ontario? We live in scary times, IMO. I am so happy that this child escaped them... but wonder - whose child is next?

The man attempted to lure the girl into his vehicle, which was parked in the school parking lot, police said. A female was in the vehicle at the time.

The first suspect is described as a white, adult male with a medium build. He is unshaven and was last seen wearing a grey hat, blue scarf, green jacket and red and black high-top sneakers.

The second suspect is described as a white female with long blonde hair. She was last seen wearing a purple and pink hat and is believed to be in her late teens or early 20s.

http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/attempted...en-girl-asks-stranger-for-code-word-1.1204634

This news report is so upsetting, and made me think of poor Tori. What the heck is going on with so many couples 'shopping' together for little girls? How many murderous duos are out there, roaming around S. Ontario? We live in scary times, IMO. I am so happy that this child escaped them... but wonder - whose child is next?

Makes me want to get a chip implanted in my baby girl. I'll never let her walk alone.
Also has anyone seen Law-Abiding Citizen?

The subject of this thread is the sentencing of the guilty parties, which has already happened. There was a question as to where Rafferty would be moved after Kingston Pen is closed.

Williams and Bernardo have been moved, has Rafferty? They are in the same cell block.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dailybrew/notorious-serial-killer-russell-williams-reportedly-moved-quebec-202919901.html

As an admin I can see posts even after they are removed, and I don't see any being removed. What's the reason you think there are missing posts?

There are certainly missing posts. After Gingyzgirl8 posted her hello there was at least one more post from her if not more about some recent news the family had received about the case. Also I know in one of those posts she had stated her connection to Victoria. I am not going to elaborate because obviously without the posts I have nothing more to back it up. But there are certainly posts missing.

Actually upon looking further, the posts I thought were missing are in a different thread. This is maybe what everyone else did as well. Check here for the posts I referenced in my last post.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8774792#post8774792"]Michael Rafferty Appeal? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

As the day draws near to Victoria's disappearance I start to think about what is going on with that . Has there been any updates on his appeal?

Think about her every time I hear the song Halo by Beyonce and when I drive past where they found her. I will light a candle for her on April 8th in memory

I will be lighting a candle for Tori as well. I think about her every day and more so lately because it is getting close to that day. I hope it is a beautiful sunny and warm day, with birds singing and little animals waking up from their slumbers. Tori would love that.

I hope everyone is doing well and keeping the faith that his appeal will not be granted.

As an admin I can see posts even after they are removed, and I don't see any being removed. What's the reason you think there are missing posts?

My error . Just as Nettie mentioned in post 1316. Someone had posted on another thread which brought it to the top of the threads. This has typically been the thread people have been posting on. No worries.

Happy Easter Victoria! I hope you are surrounded by beautiful butterflies, purple flowers and sunshine. :spring::grouphug:

I doubt any of those get any visitors but moving them farther away from anyone who "might" visit them is great news. This would make it that much more difficult for anyone who "might" want to visit them. :great:

I don't understand why the government doesn't build more prisons if overcrowding is such a huge issue. We need more for all the evil people out there who are convicted of these heinous crimes and there are going to be more sentenced in the future. Another waste of taxpayers money as it would be less expensive to supply "lifers" with a 10' piece of rope. JMHO

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dail...lliams-reportedly-moved-quebec-202919901.html

Credits for the person who made this chilling but touching video on the fourth anniversary of Tori's demise. May we never forget this beautiful little girl Tori.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PSBLZ9bau4"]Tori Stafford (Calls Me Home) - YouTube[/ame]

I am work almost in tears that that video. Some live footage and photos that haven't been seen before (or at least I haven't seen them)

I just still can't get over what happened and I really don't think I will. I can't imagine how the family feels and think of my daughter when I see Tori in these pictures and I would literally die if this happened to her and now we have so many mother female and male partner abductors its scary.

I hate those two I really do. I hope they rot forever.

I am work almost in tears that that video. Some live footage and photos that haven't been seen before (or at least I haven't seen them)

I just still can't get over what happened and I really don't think I will. I can't imagine how the family feels and think of my daughter when I see Tori in these pictures and I would literally die if this happened to her and now we have so many mother female and male partner abductors its scary.

I hate those two I really do. I hope they rot forever.

me too crazyladi. I just still cant come to terms with what happened to beautiful Tori. I too look at my daughter, and think of Tori often. My heart still hurts so much for her and I dont think I will ever stop thinking about her. She truly touched my heart in ways that I cant explain. Its comforting to know that many others are thinking about her too. I remember seeing your posts here and always agreed with you. Take care everyone. xxoxo

He has been denied financial aid I thought I heard about 3 times but nothing new with it. Does anyone know what is going on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back