50/60 year old Amnesia Victim, Savannah, Ga area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the additional photos of Mr. Kyle (sorry if they're too big)

BenjamanKyle1.jpg

BenjamanKyle2.jpg

BenjamanKyle3.jpg

BenjamanKyle4.jpg

I believe he is either from Colorado or maybe even Oklahoma...because being from NE Oklahoma...I don't detect any accent at all. He sounds like one of us. LOL

I think the new photos and the sound bites will move his case along. I will send letters to our local stations here in Tulsa and OKC. If we can get widespread coverage with local and national media attention, I honestly don't think it will take long to find out where he belongs.

His elbow surgery interests me. Does he recall playing any sports where he could have gotten the injury or developed an injury over time? Has he shown any "natural" abilities or a keen interest in any one sport?

I can also try to contact the Arch Diocese in Colorado to see if it is possible for them to aid in this. Perhaps they can include him in newsletters throughout the area.

I will send the video to the Indy stations and pray they will air them. I didn't really notice an accent either how does he say they word wash I know here they dont have the southern accent but they still say it with an r or at least some people do

I've heard wash pronounced as "warsh" from people from Maryland, Indiana and Missouri. Not sure how indicative it is of a particular area :waitasec:

r washr "warsh"r oilr "oirl"r boilr "boirl"
(Inserting an r in words like the above is typical of the southern Midland, especially the Ohio River basin, including southwestern Pennsylvania, southern portions of Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois, and parts of the "Border States" to the south.)

http://www2.hawaii.edu/~bender/chklst.html

doesm't mean anything but who knows

I did get the video e mailed out to the news stations

wow I live in Indianapolis and I just saw this on the news here this morning. He thinks he has ties here in Indy. I feel so sorry for him. He said he spends time going through missing persons sites hoping he is on there how sad. He said when he got his sight back he was so surprised at how old he was LOL..... I will defanately help out with this case...

wow I live in Indianapolis and I just saw this on the news here this morning. He thinks he has ties here in Indy. I feel so sorry for him. He said he spends time going through missing persons sites hoping he is on there how sad. He said when he got his sight back he was so surprised at how old he was LOL..... I will defanately help out with this case...
which channel?

it was on channel 13 this morning wthr......The first I heard of it so I jumped right on here to see if there were any disscussions about him...Great job getting it on

cool it made it on! I hope someone knows him!

DH and I both listened to it twice and think he sounds like he is from the mid-west somewhere. Definately not a southern accent or one from way out west like Cali.

Doesn't sound like he's from farther north either like Wisconsin or Minnesota. That has a disctinctive sound as well.

Great news about the Indiana news! I hope he gets some answers soon! BK does have a disctinctive sound as well as a distinctive look, he's someone I could almost swear I've seen before, but I'm sure that's just wishful thinking on my part.

I sent the link to the Ft.Wayne Station just to be safe. Hope they pick it up too and the other2 indy stations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther