50/60 year old Amnesia Victim Savannah, GA Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I really would like to find more out about Thomas Ray James(the dates add up real good for Thomas Ray James as well as the body build and dates....the only thing that is off is the brown eyes, and the photo you can't tell anything because of the quality.) as well as Steve Dewey. As far as the myspace thing Christine, I still have Steve Dewey's sons page and I haven't heard back from him, and didnt want to message him and be the cause of more dissappointment or hurt.

I am willing to help out in any way I can at all. If anyone needs anything please message me and let me know......

Kel

I wouldn't email or contact anyone w/o first discussing with Mr. Kyle/LE....I feel we are advocating for him, secondly...we have NO idea about the circumstances that landed him in such a condition behind that dumptser. I think all things should be discussed with Mr Kyle/LE first, before any contact is made. I know everyone's hearts are in the right place, but this is a picture here, and we need to see ALL the landscape!

You all ROCK!

I'm new, but I've been lurking for about a week and reading this thread. I was just looking at the Doe Network site for Colorado disappearances and came across Douglas Edward Meer:

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1120dmco.html

The second picture from the left reminds me of BK for some reason.

Here is the latest search list. Pm me if I've missed someone or if you've completed or want to start a new state. Thanks!

Benjaman Kyle Search List
*States completed

AL-Raindrops*
CO-Dimples*
IN-Phenolred*
IN-Gina M
KS-AJ1020
ME-Synthia*
MI-Chloekins
MN-Chloekins
NB-AJ1020*
NH-Synthia*
NJ-Mark Franzeo
OH-Mark Franzeo
OK-SS
OR-SuziQ*
TX-KT CAN
UT-SuziQ*
VT-Synthia*
WI-Chloekins

Hi SuziQ,

I guess we can mark off Indiana as searched, as I think Phenolred and I both searched pretty thoroughly. I'm keeping Indiana in the back of my mind though because I think it's pretty likely BK is from there.

Thanks for keeping track of this list! :)

Matches...I see everyone is bringing up more matches and hitting more states, awesome.

But...:truce: I was thinking. :waitasec: Up to post # post 198, 715 or so yesterday I compiled all the possibles you all had discovered.

I say we quash those now first...then go from post 198 to here and eliminate those. Then, if someone finds one, or you find 2, stick to those, eliminate, find more. Make sense?

Just a suggestion, really. You all are doing good, it's just so hard to keep it all straight in one thread.

Soooo, if you like my idea ;)

AJ1020 suggested Thomas Ray James, MI. What happened with this?
also, Timothy A Felton??

MaconChange posted Steve Dewey...need to discuss with Betty and Mr Kyle more to see why
they are so sure it's not him. I know for us it's easy to think it is him. But he knows what he looks like...hard for us to understand.

kaylenbabysims suggested Ronald Zellmer, kaylen? Anymore research on this?

SS-you suggested missing boater John Nance? Anything?

Dimples-you found an article about "Found Car Intesifies Search for Man"...what happened with that?
You also posted an Eric Peterson?

Mark Franzeo/CP- you all discussed a William Herbert Pear....anything?

Satemplet-Gary David Poole?

sweetpea-Larry Huff?

ShowerSinger-Kevin Muca?

KT Can-Jerry or Gerald Harlean (sp? my notes are getting sloppy ;)

Sable-Eugene Fish?

I just checked the NJ Unexplained Disappearances section of doenetwork.org and did not find anybody of interest. Is there any other sites I should visit to rule out NJ as a possibility? I also will start looking at Ohio listings as well if no one has taken Ohio yet.

I have a list of missing clearing houses on my board, US, Canada, and Puerto Rico, but not many have links, some do, but not a lot.. click here to link LTWH Resource Room

Matches...I see everyone is bringing up more matches and hitting more states, awesome.

But...:truce: I was thinking. :waitasec: Up to post # post 198, 715 or so yesterday I compiled all the possibles you all had discovered.

I say we quash those now first...then go from post 198 to here and eliminate those. Then, if someone finds one, or you find 2, stick to those, eliminate, find more. Make sense?

Just a suggestion, really. You all are doing good, it's just so hard to keep it all straight in one thread.

Soooo, if you like my idea ;)

AJ1020 suggested Thomas Ray James, MI. What happened with this?

Christine, When BK's news first hit another forum I'm on, I spent two days researching and had come across Thomas Ray James. I felt out of all the possibilities (at the time) Mr James was the best match. I called the Savannah FBI and gave them my findings. Tomorrow I'll call the Grosse Pointe Police (where Mr James is from) and ask if the FBI ever got a hold of them regarding Mr James.

I wanted to suggest the following man as a possible for BK. It is probably a long shot but he looked worth mentioning. He is listed as being 5'9" & 160lbs but that could have changed over the years. I will try to locate more on his case so we can rule him in or out.

ETA: Sorry if he has been mentioned before.

[SIZE=+4]M[/SIZE]ISSING [SIZE=+4]P[/SIZE]ERSON

Roger A. Anderson

Photo here:
image.asp

• Report Type: Catastrophe
  • Sex: Male
  • Race: White
  • Hair: Brown
  • Eye Color: Blue
  • Height: 5 ft. 09 in.
  • Weight: 160 lbs.
  • Date of Birth: 6/23/1959
  • Scars/Marks/Tattoos: Scar on right finger at the middle of the right finger.
  • Dental X-rays Available: Yes
Roger was last seen on February 15, 1993 in Eureka, CA.

CONTACT
Agency: Humboldt County Sheriffs Department
Phone Number: (707) 445-7439
Case Number: 93-1105

If anyone knows how to write a story you could submit your story idea (BK's story) to Reader's Digest and if the story idea is picked you would be the one to actually write the story about BK. I would do it but I isn't no writer.

Here is the info:

Article Proposal

Original articles are generally assigned to regular contributors to Reader's Digest magazine. We do not accept or return unpublished manuscripts.

We do, however, accept brief queries (up to 2,500 characters) that clearly detail the article idea -- with special emphasis on the arc of the story, your interview access to the main characters, your access to special documents, etc. We look for dramatic narratives, articles about everyday heroes, crime dramas, adventure stories. Do include your writing credits.

We are not interested in poetry, fiction or opinion pieces.

Link to form to fill out http://www.rd.com/articleproposal.do?wtGroup=RDCOM_FOOTER&wtID=ARTPROP_SITE&lid=31

RKnowley, I am reading through all that has been written about Benjamin. If there are no objections, I would like to write this. This is at least something that I can do for this dear man.

Lion

Hi SuziQ,

I guess we can mark off Indiana as searched, as I think Phenolred and I both searched pretty thoroughly. I'm keeping Indiana in the back of my mind though because I think it's pretty likely BK is from there.

Thanks for keeping track of this list! :)

Thanks and you're welcome!

RK, I wonder what the catastrophe was?

http://savannahnow.com/node/364434

Everything in this post with quotes was taken from the article, and the link is above.

When I looked in the mirror, I could not believe how gray my hair was and how old I was," Kyle said. "There's a bunch of years missing, and I don't know what happened."

If there were absolutely no memory left he would not likely have had this thought. For some reason he thought he was younger with no gray hair, yet. This could be a clue as to when he went missing in real time and/or the degree to which his memory has been affected. There may be some memory left deep within that he nor anyone has yet been able to tap into.

While at J.C. Lewis, Kyle's physical injuries healed. The fire-ant bites went away, and his back grew stronger. His blindness, which doctors diagnosed as bad cataracts, was repaired by donated surgery.

Cataracts take time to develop so we might be looking for a missing person with some vision loss or someone who has been described as having cataracts. It is also possible that this fact may not come into play at all. It would be good to watch for it in a missing person's report, though.

He worked for a year and a half as a residence manager, but he was never paid, Kyle said.

It is possible that he was in management or he had at least the capacity/ability to be in management in the past.

He believes he might have worked in a nice restaurant, because he has a lot of knowledge about kitchen equipment and restaurant design.

This type of memory is not necessarily affected in cases where retrograde amnesia is the primary memory deficit according to things I have read over the years. In any case it is possible he worked in the restaurant supply or restaurant design industry or both. This may not have been the last career he had prior to his memory loss. This could have been years before that. But, this could be helpful. From his quotes I get the impression that Benjaman is intelligent, well spoken, and possibly college educated. But, this is just my impression, and I don't know the facts.

Benjaman is 5' 11" and weighs 240# and has blue-green eyes. I wanted to put that in here again though it may have been mentioned more than once.

Please forgive me if I have repeated much of what has been said before. I am reading through everything I can find about Benjaman, and I hope am not dittoing too much.

Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members