50/60 year old Amnesia Victim Savannah, GA Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know if Mr Kyle has his tonsils? (If he has them, do they show signs of being scarred- if he knows?) Not that frequent throat infections or a lack of tonsils would identify him, I am just wondering if the raspiness you speak of could be tonsil related?

In regards to his speach, I guess I was more curious whether it's a good indicator of his past life as far as the linguistics are concerned. So many variables confuse me~ thanks everyone for being patient with my questions!

Good question-I will ask him. For me the raspieness is less about ID and more about my curiosity, lol...

I do not have a sense of whether or not there was a population of homeless that might have checked the dumpster or slept near it-this might have some bearing on whether or not someone responded quickly to a report of it. Further, I wonder how apparent it might have been that Mr. Kyle was naked,vs just had his shirt off?

Please forgive me if this question has been asked before. Is there a way Benjaman could obtain a temporary SSN so that he can at least start building a life? Surely in this day and age of technology records could be transferred over after his true identity is found.

I do not have a sense of whether or not there was a population of homeless that might have checked the dumpster or slept near it-this might have some bearing on whether or not someone responded quickly to a report of it. Further, I wonder how apparent it might have been that Mr. Kyle was naked,vs just had his shirt off?
I agree, if he was facing with his head to the front of the dumpster and feet to the back towards the fence, it might would be thought he just had no shirt on.
I will ask this question at the next months lady's club meeting. We have 12 members, so this could give a idea as to the response of a woman going thru a drive thru window and see something like this basically around sunbreak.
Then I will report what they say.

Please forgive me if this question has been asked before. Is there a way Benjaman could obtain a temporary SSN so that he can at least start building a life? Surely in this day and age of technology records could be transferred over after his true identity is found.

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

I want more than anything for this to happen, RS-in our post 9/11 world however it will take legal representation and going before a judge. Trust me-we have tried the GA legislature as well as Social Security. HOWEVER, if we can get BK some legal help, it is conceivable that a judge would do this in short order. If anyone has contacts, please let me know. We have gone through the Legal Aid Society in GA and taken it to the mat. They are singularly uninterested in doing the work it will take.:(:(:(

That just seems odd. What is Legal Aid there for? I'm surprised that an attorney has not worked on that aspect pro bono, except for the fact they wouldn't want any repercussions if something untoward comes out of Benjaman's past.

I received a message from EyesForLies who stated that Bejaman appears genuine (she looked at the short video I mentioned upthread).

I want more than anything for this to happen, RS-in our post 9/11 world however it will take legal representation and going before a judge. Trust me-we have tried the GA legislature as well as Social Security. HOWEVER, if we can get BK some legal help, it is conceivable that a judge would do this in short order. If anyone has contacts, please let me know. We have gone through the Legal Aid Society in GA and taken it to the mat. They are singularly uninterested in doing the work it will take.:(:(:(
---------------------------------------------------------------
I know that I read Rep Jack Kingston, GA, has been involved with BK's case. I don't think he was able to move SSA from their position.

And I remember reading that SSA said they needed Benjaman K's medical records, that they could not just make a decision based on news reports.
If BK now has his medical reports, it may make all the difference.

And in a story I posted about amnesia victim, Nigel, a governor's office of advocates helped Nigel find his identity.

Let me check and see if Georgia has ombudsman for victims.
I know my home state of Oregon does.

That just seems odd. What is Legal Aid there for? I'm surprised that an attorney has not worked on that aspect pro bono, except for the fact they wouldn't want any repercussions if something untoward comes out of Benjaman's past.

I received a message from EyesForLies who stated that Bejaman appears genuine (she looked at the short video I mentioned upthread).
-----------------------------------------------------------
Nice to get confirmation from eyesforlies that Benjaman appears genuine. I think that is the sense we all get.

I just thought of something, doesn't Georgia have a POWELL who is a representatve or congressman? Maybe try working from this angle?

State SCSEP Administration
Georgia DHR Division of Aging Services
Sarah Collins, SCSEP Director
706-254-0937
slcollins@dhr.state.ga.us
Emailed Ms Collins about any
help they can offer Benjaman Kyle
in terms of getting his ssn.

My son managed a few Burger Kings in NJ, he said theirs got emptied twice a week. I asked if Monday & Thursday sounded right, he said something like that.

Below is the NE article cropped for the dumpster. Just finished editing the pics. Once I drive my daughter & cook I will upload to the photo thread.

Attachments

• DumpsterEnquirer.jpg
    DumpsterEnquirer.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 13
I just added all the stuff from the Enquirer to the pictures post.

Both pieces of what Gina scanned then the stuff I cropped and the article stitched back together which I worked on today. Sorry for the delay.

I spoke to my son again, while he worked nights, he said that when the morning shift came in depended on who was opening.

He said some people needed 30 minutes to get ready while others needed more time.

Now, on the night end, I can tell you that some nights he didn't get home until 2am depending on what store he worked in. There was a lot for him to do at night, they changed grease, paperwork, misc heavy cleaning, putting away food when a truck came. He worked in a mall last, the mall closed at 10, he usually got home anywhere from 11ish to 2 or 3; it was a 30 minute drive.

What I wonder is if this Burger King has a classmates page? I have one for the family business.
I wonder if someone is willing to take on making the page at classmates? I don't recall having to "prove" who I was when making the page for our business.
I also wonder if there was 1 dumpster or 2. Some BK's had 2 (from memory of when I was a customer)
One for trash the other for boxes.

Hi Roselvr, do you mean Facebook? Not sure I've ever seen such a thing on Classmates.

No classmates.
They have a job feature.

Ok just logged in - it's Classmates Communities

FYI:
On SSA online email, on suggestion form, that Benjaman Kyle needed help getting
a ssn. I gave a quick synopsis of his situation.
I will not get a return email from them. But I did give FBI Bill's info. to ssa.
I hope they help him.
On online ssa email, I also listed BK as a victim on a fraud complaint. Again, explaining in brief what his situation is. And asking for ssa to help get BK a ssn.

I hope I did not overstep any boundaries.
But, the worst thing could be is SSA ignores it all and does nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500