7/14 Levi Page Show 9 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you butterfly!

Thanks Levi!

They are wanting her to make mistakes, and are counting on it. Time is on their side.

Many professionals have said "she won't crack", however (some professionals say) if she is totally frustrated she may make a mistake!!! Remember a number of weeks ago a friend in the MSP was quoting Terrie implying to her "her total frustration why LE was looking at her or asking questions"? This would have been around the time LE took the truck for "mecanical problems". Interesting to say the least...sigh!

Discussing Facebook, it was all about her, how tired she was and such

Out of curiosity, what percentage of one's FB can be about oneself? I hardly ever mention my children and rarely my spouse. My personal, private FB is about me. Most of my friends, who are most all real life relatives or friends don't either. Just sometimes. Maybe about family activities or something. Except one of my cousins who post every time her baby has a bm or smiles, or something, but, we are okay with that as she is a new mom. LOL Our main topics are diet/exercise, movies, activities, music, hair, etc. I don't post I am tired every day, but, I have said that. And so have others. Some play games on there, I don't.

A fair number of us post anything really serious/deep/personal in messages to each other and not on the walls.

And I don't post pix of my kids as a general rule. I don't want their pix online. Period. Just a few from certain events, and only first names. Now that I know I can limit pixs to only certain people, I might post more, but, maybe not. I am not that big a picture person in general.

Seriously, I really need to know this. How much of my FB should be about my family in order to not be considered evil and self centered?

TIA

ETA - I by no means mean this to be snarky. I am SERIOUSLY concerned about this, and have actually lost sleep over it.

Out of curiosity, what percentage of one's FB can be about oneself? I hardly ever mention my children and rarely my spouse. My personal, private FB is about me. Most of my friends, who are most all real life relatives or friends don't either. Just sometimes. Maybe about family activities or something. Except one of my cousins who post every time her baby has a bm or smiles, or something, but, we are okay with that as she is a new mom. LOL Our main topics are diet/exercise, movies, activities, music, hair, etc. I don't post I am tired every day, but, I have said that. And so have others. Some play games on there, I don't.

A fair number of us post anything really serious/deep/personal in messages to each other and not on the walls.

And I don't post pix of my kids as a general rule. I don't want their pix online. Period. Just a few from certain events, and only first names. Now that I know I can limit pixs to only certain people, I might post more, but, maybe not. I am not that big a picture person in general.

Seriously, I really need to know this. How much of my FB should be about my family in order to not be considered evil and self centered?

TIA

ETA - I by no means mean this to be snarky. I am SERIOUSLY concerned about this, and have actually lost sleep over it.

I seriously LOL at your post. I douubt you need to worry over it unless your child or step child goes missing and while everyone is posting their sympothies, you decide to respond with comments like your tired or comments that are stricklly about you. That was the point of what they were saying, it was the present situation and her lack of concern that was the issue.

I seriously LOL at your post. I douubt you need to worry over it unless your child or step child goes missing and while everyone is posting their sympothies, you decide to respond with comments like your tired or comments that are stricklly about you. That was the point of what they were saying, it was the present situation and her lack of concern that was the issue.

I didn't mean it to be funny. It has been driving me nuts.

I do pray daily that none of mine go missing, nor, anyone here.

Although I don't think anyone could ready anything on my FB, unless I add them, it has been a worry.

Thanks

Thanks for this thread. I miss the show live because I fell asleep. Now I'm up at an ungodly hour listening to the show. Very interesting.

PPD, no way. Psychopath, yes, I would believe that. Kaine should really be worried about the safety of himself, his child, and Desiree and her family. I didn't think any of them are safe, especially since DY has come out saying what she believes.

I have a FB account and never talk about my family, usually I just respond to what my real life friends and real life family posts on their accounts. I'm not very active on FB, so I have no idea what "normal" FB activity is. Although I do believe TH's comments after Kyron "disappeared" are suspect.

I agree that TH and KH are still married and she has a legal right to access the family account, but I think it's all rather bizarre how she is grandstanding when she wanted to hire someone to kill her husband. She belongs behind bars and she won't need much cash for housing - we need some nutcases will happily sent her money for her jailhouse funds (a la Casey and Misty). :shakehead:

If they arrested Terri now they may never find Kyron, not that she's helping....

Did she have help? Maybe, but I'm not sure what to believe. I tend to think this guy, MC, may have come into it after Kyron went missing. So who else could have helped? I just don't know at this time. :waitasec: Don't know if she had help.

Hey, butterfly, I heard Levi ask your question! :woohoo:

Very good show, Levi. Thanks so much. :clap:

Out of curiosity, what percentage of one's FB can be about oneself?

TIA

snipped for space

The point isn't how much we post about ourselves and families in normal times, what has come into question is why isn't TH making posts about the missing child? Why is she posting as she normally does, all about herself, and not posting about the missing child (help us find him, keep an eye out for him)? See the difference?

It's not a good idea to post personal information about family members for strangers to see, but when a child is missing, abducted, we expect the parents, step-parents, grandparents and other relatives to post pics of the missing child, ask for help, ask if anyone has seen him. At that time, talking about "the gym", being tired, thinking about what was eaten for dinner is NOT appropriate for a parent of a missing child.

Stop worrying about yourself. You are appropriately normal. Your child isn't missing.

To be quite honest, I'd never say a word on my FB, MS, or any other public website regarding something of this magnitude. It would be a ceaseless inundation of sympathy and concern and where once it was a place to perhaps escape the world for a moment by doing rather mindless and banal things (Rosie, perfect description of what it is for most people!!!), it would suddenly be yet another portal into the nightmare.

Where people see callousness in Terri posting "hitting the gym" I see a last ditch attempt to find comfort in something normal (being on FB) and posting something banal and innocuous ....... and realizing that neither the place, nor the banality fits anymore.

That's my take. But I just realized I'm on Levi's thread so..... carry on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ81