7/14 Levi Page Show 9 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the statements about MC! TY Sheryl! IMO - she nailed it!

Will she be arrested for contemp or will they leave her out to continue to mess up......

LOL, Terri blows Casey Anthony out of the water, sending sex message to a friend of your husband after their son goes missing.

Sheryl:::: Its equally obsurd.

Terri is the type of woman that craves attention, that she is now overweight and after 20 months is craving attention, and thats the attention she was trying to get from MC

talking about the boldness of Terri willing to take Baby K at the gym

Hi Butterfly, thank you so much!! Can you go to your OP I have quoted here and edit The babys name to jusy K?? Thanks! Great Job!!

Levi: Do you think that Terri wanted HER perfect little family, Terri, Kaine and baby

Sheryl... No why the hit on Kaine

The timeline is going to be the key in this case

Discussing the new search..
This blows the defense theory out that they only focused on Terri.

Terri has failed poly gotten an attorney, and no has stopped cooperating, basically she knows something.

Common defense that LE only focused on one person.. but LE is following all tips.

Discussing an old case she had where the defense tried the LE only focused on one person, but they do follow aall tips as wacky as they may seem

If she failed two polyies she is lieing, one okay maybe something went wrong, two she is lieing about something.

The fact that LE said this is an isolated incident and called it a criminal investigation rules out a SO and a stranger abduction.

Sorry got side tracked.. They were discussing crime shows roles in these cases.. I dont agree but who am I

Dont beleive that MC is involved, he appears to be a grief predator, just someone who wants to be involved in the drama

Sheryl DOES NOT think Terri had accomplice... I'm confused now will have to rewind later

Terri's requesting money from Kaine before she leaves, can she get it?

The truth is they are married, he is the bread winner, and she has not been charged with anything, when nothing has been proven and they are married they still have to go by the status quo

Final thoughts
Sheryl: Timeline will be the key, whats the motive? all these allegations are great but they have to prove it, knowing it and proving it are diffrent

Donna: agrees with Sheryl, narrowing the timeline, cell pings ect. what LE has going for them is Terri's behavior since Kyron went missing, Terri is self distructing, who knows what else she will do......all good for prosecution.

Okay sorry about ALL the errors, I was simi-distracted....
Thanks Levi great show!!!

the self destructing part gives me hope. Maybe she will just rage the answer out one day.

I mean, scream something such as, " I took him. I took him. But Kaine is a poo poo butt. It's his fault I did it!"

They are wanting her to make mistakes, and are counting on it. Time is on their side.

But Time is not on Kyron's side :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member