800 volunteers search for Caylee by OIA

That's the way a search should be. I am so proud of everyone that has sacrificed all the time and emotion that has been put into this search. Way to go, guys and gals.

Many thanks to everyone searching for this precious baby.
My prayers for all of you. Thank you!

AMEN..that is fantastic news. God bless everyone searching for Caylee and to TES for organzing the search XOXOXO!

I'm so proud to be associated with all of you out there searching. Thank you for taking the time to make our world a better place!

A round of applause for Tim Miller and all the searchers, May God Bless you ALL! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

A round of applause for Tim Miller and all the searchers, May God Bless you ALL! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

AMEN !!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I spoke with Tim tonight, and there were 1,169 searchers that signed in and approx 50 that didn't get signed in. So with those numbers, add law enforcement personnel and the Texas Equusearcher personnel, and you have well over 1,200 people out on the search today !!!

What a fantastic job !!!

My thoughts & prayers are with all the searchers......Thank You All!

This is the BEST news! My prayers are with Tim Miller and each and every person who has volunteered to be a part of the search effort! :praying:

I remember it was reported earlier this past week that there were 200 searchers last Saturday, 100 on Labor Day, and only 45 on Tuesday. I'm so glad that people responded to the plea for help in such a huge way. :clap:

That is just disgusting that the family won't give the canine search teams items of Caylee's to track from.

Actually it was over 1100 was the final count!!!!! I think it was 1139 to be exact. But it was AWESOME TODAY! I met such wondeful WS'ers and awesome people! We are going to find this baby! Someone will!
The momentum definitely seems to be building. The increase in numbers over the past couple of days is remarkable! Praying that these are signs that Caylee is going to be found.

Yay WSer's for searching and/or for begging the media (NG, etc) to put out the word!!! What a blessed difference a small group of determined and passionate human beings can make :).

Congratulations to all those Awesome Searchers...You should be so proud of yourself..

You stepped up to the plate and did what alot of us couldn't due being out of state..:clap:

So I thank you from the bottom of my heart for doing a great Job and especially a BIG Thank You to Tim Miller and his crew.:blowkiss:
Hope tomorrow will be a winner day..:woohoo:

1.gif

Does anyone know the exact locations of the towers that related to the cellphone rings? Is there a map somewhere that illustrates all the places that TES searched? The reason I ask is that I was at UCF today for the game. Everyone walked on the boardwalk from the Union out to the arena. Under the boardwalk is this swampy area where cypress trees and critters are abundant. I don't know if it means anything but there was this RANK smell. I don't know how long it has been smelling like that but everyone was describing it as "nasty" and compared it to the smell of death. It wasn't anything that I have ever smelled before, but it was definitely gross.

Hey, I will babysit KC! (muhuahahahaha) Ya know...so the GP can help out.

I'd Caseysit too! They'd find decomp in my trunk as well :)

This is awesome news. The only thing that could be better is if they would find the bones or body

Does anyone know the exact locations of the towers that related to the cellphone rings? Is there a map somewhere that illustrates all the places that TES searched? The reason I ask is that I was at UCF today for the game. Everyone walked on the boardwalk from the Union out to the arena. Under the boardwalk is this swampy area where cypress trees and critters are abundant. I don't know if it means anything but there was this RANK smell. I don't know how long it has been smelling like that but everyone was describing it as "nasty" and compared it to the smell of death. It wasn't anything that I have ever smelled before, but it was definitely gross.

Hey TOL, I would call LE "just in case". You just never know. Although I will say with all the water from the Fay it has been smelling pretty rank in certain areas. Still though, even if you have to email them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle
Back