800 volunteers search for Caylee by OIA

Hey TOL, I would call LE "just in case". You just never know. Although I will say with all the water from the Fay it has been smelling pretty rank in certain areas. Still though, even if you have to email them.

I hate being one of those people though that call at the drop of a hat, ya know? I don't know if it is deep enough, or if she wouldn't mind walking through the swampy area to hide her... My boyfriend and I were walking through there, after everyone said how nasty it smelled, he made the suggestion that it could be Caylee. :'( I thought he was being mean to me because he knows how obsessed I am with this case. I told him that Casey would be seen for sure there, and he assured me that she wouldn't if she came on a summer night. I had forgotten that usually people weren't on campus at that time.

I guess I can email OCSO. I don't want to but I will out of a moral obligation.

I hate being one of those people though that call at the drop of a hat, ya know? I don't know if it is deep enough, or if she wouldn't mind walking through the swampy area to hide her... My boyfriend and I were walking through there, after everyone said how nasty it smelled, he made the suggestion that it could be Caylee. :'( I thought he was being mean to me because he knows how obsessed I am with this case. I told him that Casey would be seen for sure there, and he assured me that she wouldn't if she came on a summer night. I had forgotten that usually people weren't on campus at that time.

I guess I can email OCSO. I don't want to but I will out of a moral obligation.

Yes, email them, ya never know. You will hate yourself if you don't, LOL. It will drive you nuts.

I emailed the campus police. They can deal with it! :crazy: They have probably smelled it too.

Yeah, you should tell other people to do the same which will force them to check it out soon. It is like everywhere we go we are thinking about this case......

EastSideSadness,

I think that I noticed in another thread where you said that you have participated in the search with TES? If so, I am wondering if you all have came across any other bodies. I was telling my boyfriend, today, that you all have been going out in Orlando everyday and not finding any bodies. I thought this search would uncover others too. Seriously, Orlando has such a high crime rate, and people go missing every day. I guess I was just hoping that some other cases would be solved too. Maybe you guys aren't supposed to tell though.. I don't know.

Yeah, you should tell other people to do the same which will force them to check it out soon. It is like everywhere we go we are thinking about this case......

Yes, email them, ya never know. You will hate yourself if you don't, LOL. It will drive you nuts.

Honestly, I bet the school gets all kinds of reports on it. USF was there and I think they were looking for our flaws. They will probably tell. Also, UCF students might tell, or we could only hope.

After searching in swamps on Friday, my hubby & I left our dirty shoes in the car. When we opened the door yesterday morning, we almost passed out from the smell. I wonder if the smell in Casey's car wasn't just from decomp. Maybe she left stinky shoes in there that she wore when she dumped the poor baby.

After searching in swamps on Friday, my hubby & I left our dirty shoes in the car. When we opened the door yesterday morning, we almost passed out from the smell. I wonder if the smell in Casey's car wasn't just from decomp. Maybe she left stinky shoes in there that she wore when she dumped the poor baby.

Or the pants she wore that Cindy washed because they smelled like the car!

No wonder Cynthia washed them..........tsk tsk tsk

Being reported that over 1000 volunteers yesterday!!!
Wow!

:clap::clap::clap:

I emailed the campus police. They can deal with it! :crazy: They have probably smelled it too.
I think that Caylee would probably be well past the stage of a decomposition smell, however, I think it's important to keep observing & reporting, regardless. Surely there must be situations in which that wouldn't be the case.

TOL, would you like me to pass your observation along to OCSO? If so, please PM me as I tend to forget on which thread certain things are and I might never find this conversation again! :crazy:

Oh, btw, you are correct that searchers are not allowed to divulge things that they've found although I would think that they would almost HAVE TO find things out there that are related to other cases. I hope, with everything that I am, that they find Caylee but I'm also hoping that, if nothing else comes of it, TES will at least be able to bring closure to someone, somewhere at the end of all of this. And that can be part of beautiful Caylee's legacy; that she helped to bring closure and some level of peace to another family out there that's waiting for answers.

I think that Caylee would probably be well past the stage of a decomposition smell, however, I think it's important to keep observing & reporting, regardless. Surely there must be situations in which that wouldn't be the case.

TOL, would you like me to pass your observation along to OCSO? If so, please PM me as I tend to forget on which thread certain things are and I might never find this conversation again! :crazy:

Oh, btw, you are correct that searchers are not allowed to divulge things that they've found although I would think that they would almost HAVE TO find things out there that are related to other cases. I hope, with everything that I am, that they find Caylee but I'm also hoping that, if nothing else comes of it, TES will at least be able to bring closure to someone, somewhere at the end of all of this. And that can be part of beautiful Caylee's legacy; that she helped to bring closure and some level of peace to another family out there that's waiting for answers.

I emailed the UCF PD. They emailed me back and told me that they would check it out. They told me that I should have called though because time is of the essence. They also said that the smell might be due to all the rain.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back