9/26 Document Directional..Where is? What is Missing?

I just edited that list above to show that we got the second/duplicate interview with CS. There is one page missing in the second copy from OS this morning, and since the interview is a duplicate, for those that are printing and looking, page 746, which is missing, is an exact copy of page 687 in the eariler pages from channel 13 in the interview with Chris S, so we are now only looking for...drumroll....

432 - 582

Which I have been told are KCs phone records and anything after JGs calendar, which would be 1584 and up! There are a couple of us working on 432 - 582 Will keep you posted! BTW, there is no interviews transcribed with CA and GA!

what about pages 903 and 982? Did you find those somewhere?

what about pages 903 and 982? Did you find those somewhere?

Oh, you are right!! I don't know how I missed those on my list! Still digging, lol! Will post when I find them!

From what I hear, 903: Last page of Nokia phone record, really no information on this page but I am trying to get a copy and
982: not supplied from Kinko's Weird, but still looking! I don't know what it would be that they would release the first 1583 pages that they have, minus one in the middle, but you never know. When they start collecting stuff, they never know what is going to be important until they get the whole pic and there are like 40 players in this case, so it might have taken a while to get the big picture...tho I think they had her number from the start!

Me too, I thinking maybe Annie made a trip to the apt. office on the 17th & KC went with her & that's how KC picked up ZG's info.......I'm sure tenants are in & out all the time & the office girls wouldn't remember too well......

I don't think Annie's involved, but she prolly has info pertaining to the next charges to be filed......

Anyone know where Annie works ??

She was working at the Ford dealership with Dante, wasn't she?

Do we KNOW for sure that hair with a death ring is Caylee's? Is it for sure her decomposed DNA? Not hearsay.
Does anyone have a link to that? I have a possible theory, but I need to know that 1st.

Thanks

Do we KNOW for sure that hair with a death ring is Caylee's? Is it for sure her decomposed DNA? Not hearsay.
Does anyone have a link to that? I have a possible theory, but I need to know that 1st.

Thanks

My understanding, and please someone correct me if I am wrong and give us a source because I have not seen one and would love to, is that no one has officially come out and said that there was any DNA that has been proven to be Caylees and no one has officially said that the hair was hers OR had the banding at all. Still waiting for forensics

My understanding, and please someone correct me if I am wrong and give us a source because I have not seen one and would love to, is that no one has officially come out and said that there was any DNA that has been proven to be Caylees and no one has officially said that the hair was hers OR had the banding at all. Still waiting for forensics

Ok...here's my hope theory (I wish I really believed it). I'll also explain why.

I think she sold Caylee to someone that was going to take her (Caylee) to Puerto Rico. Maybe she had to wait 30 days, to give them time, and then
she would get her money. Notice how she (Casey) was found on the 31st day.

I had always hoped that she sold her versus killed her. What put this back in my head was, Geraldo is in PR last week and isn't back yet. Not the time that reporters take vacations (election).

Let me know what you think. This theory has been haunting me.

I wonder if there are any text messages between Tony and Casey...and if so where are they?

Did anyone see her cell bill from the computer forensics? 500.00? Wowie!

I wonder if there are any text messages between Tony and Casey...and if so where are they?

Did anyone see her cell bill from the computer forensics? 500.00? Wowie!

Oh yeah! That's another thing that's missing! I think if I didn't have a job, I might watch my phone bill.

I too have been trying to find the supposed stacks of phone records (NG was waving around what appeared to be 20+ pages of phone records the other night) I only find tid bits. What is the Jury Room everyone is referring to?

Geraldo is visiting his family in PR.....

A big thank you to HPVDR!!

In the jury room, right now are the links to the 151 pages of cell phone records for KC. These are the missing 432 - 582. They are not her text messages, as that was something that Nancy Grace got from someone else, but these are her records with numbers, her locations at time of the call and call duration and some other things I don't understand, but maybe someone who works at AT&T can tell us what they mean!! Go get em! They are only there for seven days and then we will get them somewhere else and put up the new links. Enjoy!

This is now the list of docs we are looking for and then we are done'

and anything after 1583

Most of the interviews have fallen off the first page of this forum. If you scroll up to the top of the stickys you'll see page numbers for this forum just
like page numbers for the threads. keep looking back, you will find most of what your looking for there. i could bump if you can't find what your looking for.

Thanks Heidi! We have been working on this list for two days making sure we have found everything and it is posted in the Caylee section or the jury room. I have just gotten word from HPVDR that she has 903 and is sending that to me and so that only leaves one page. If you could bump that for me so that I can make sure it isn't in there, that would be great!

In the meantime, we are only now looking for page 982!

If anyone comes across it in printable form, please post it here!! I will do same if I come across it. It was not in the documents provided by Kinkos so I don't know if that was a mistake on Kinko's part or LE's. It could be going to the grand jury but it would seem odd that they would release 1583 consecutive pages, minus one in the middle. I am still digging tho...

Most of the interviews have fallen off the first page of this forum. If you scroll up to the top of the stickys you'll see page numbers for this forum just
like page numbers for the threads. keep looking back, you will find most of what your looking for there. i could bump if you can't find what your looking for.

Ok...here's my hope theory (I wish I really believed it). I'll also explain why.

I think she sold Caylee to someone that was going to take her (Caylee) to Puerto Rico. Maybe she had to wait 30 days, to give them time, and then
she would get her money. Notice how she (Casey) was found on the 31st day.

I had always hoped that she sold her versus killed her. What put this back in my head was, Geraldo is in PR last week and isn't back yet. Not the time that reporters take vacations (election).

Let me know what you think. This theory has been haunting me.

So instead of admitting this to LE, she is willing to go to prison for the rest of her life or die via death penalty? Does that make sense?

I'm fine with the adoption/selling theory UNTIL one is faced with the fact it's been 3 months, she's spent time in jail, and stareing down death for murder. She'd admit it by now. Right?

Me too, I thinking maybe Annie made a trip to the apt. office on the 17th & KC went with her & that's how KC picked up ZG's info.......I'm sure tenants are in & out all the time & the office girls wouldn't remember too well......

I don't think Annie's involved, but she prolly has info pertaining to the next charges to be filed......

They may not release Annie's interview, my guess. In one of her chats with a guy (man meat is what KC calls them), KC says she could get some Xanax from Annie and that they then could have a good time (in bed). If Annie is where KC is getting Xanax from, maybe her docs won't be released? Just wondering.

I thought Annie lived on Lake Mary Jane Rd. Why would she be in the Sawgrass Apartments' office? I'm curious. Have I missed a connection?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back