9/26 Document Directional..Where is? What is Missing?

IIRC Annie was/is living at Sawgrass with Dante.

In the thread the real Dante S. stops by. DS clearly states that Annie no longer lives with him. It is in part 1 not 2. I am still new and not sure how to post his response here.

For those unable to read the doc's on myfox if you click on the doc page you want to read then press Ctrl and scroll your mouse wheel , this makes the text bigger.

Apologies if it's already been said. :)

So instead of admitting this to LE, she is willing to go to prison for the rest of her life or die via death penalty? Does that make sense?

I'm fine with the adoption/selling theory UNTIL one is faced with the fact it's been 3 months, she's spent time in jail, and stareing down death for murder. She'd admit it by now. Right?

Yeah...you're right. Thanx for getting it out of my head.

Sorry if this has been posted already in this thread but PattyG has a sticky up top with the list of interviews etc. I am recuping from surgery so was thrilled to see this as it was getting far too tiring for me to track info through individual posts.

:takeabow: PattyG!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72088

I'm looking for the interview with Christina - the girl that talked to Casey when she called home and wanted Tony's phone number - AND Did Casey ever call Tony? and talk to him? I don't remember if Tony has talked to her since her being in jail the first time

The links to KC's cell phone records in the jury room are not working. Where can I find those documents? Thanks for anyone's help.

The links to KC's cell phone records in the jury room are not working. Where can I find those documents? Thanks for anyone's help.

They were uploaded to a site that only allowed a certain number of accesses to them (we were not aware of that at the time we put that link there) HRCODEPINK was going to re-upload them to a different site today so that they can be viewed over and over again. If she doesn't have time two others have asked for me to send them and they can upload them to a viewable site. Either way they will be in the Jury Room sometime today for viewing.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

They were uploaded to a site that only allowed a certain number of accesses to them (we were not aware of that at the time we put that link there) HRCODEPINK was going to re-upload them to a different site today so that they can be viewed over and over again. If she doesn't have time two others have asked for me to send them and they can upload them to a viewable site. Either way they will be in the Jury Room sometime today for viewing.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Pages 1 - 75 are in the jury room right now. Working on the other 76 as we speak. I will NOT go to bed until you guys have them...unless I pass out at the keyboard. Sorry guys! Working on it tho, I promise.

Okay, as promised, the files are up for pages 76 - 151 and missing page 903, so NOW all we are looking for is 982 please post it if you find it! These are in the jury room! Go get em!!

The letter she wrote to the sherriff are pages 506-507 it says on the side

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back