9 Dec 2010 - Reports: Elizabeth confessed a second time to killing Gabriel

Not when it comes out of the mouth of a famous private investigator working closely with LE, as it did.

Neither of the famous private investigators worked closely with LE, very unfortunately. Reference the letter Gabe's dad's attorney had to send to one of them that was reported in MSM.

There was someone who claimed to be an adoption expert, but who refused to even identify themselves for a media report, who claimed the hotel was used for underground adoptions. In my research, I found that the hotel was used at times for expectant mothers by some adoption agencies for legal adoptions, as are many different hotels. I believe that was the basis from which that rumor spawned.

I know it looks like I'm new, but I've been lurking for years. :seeya:

I've followed Gabriel's case, but I haven't read every post. It hit me a moment ago - could half of her confession to both Logan and the detective and half of the initial statement to police, the hand-off at the park, be true? Could she have killed Gabe :sick:, put him in the diaper bag, then buried him at a park, so then he'd be only hers, as she said to the detective, so she could potentially go visit the park later in life if she wanted to? This might be unlikely as she'd risk people seeing her...but not impossible. Or could she have disposed of him in the diaper bag in the trash at a park, so if, in the unlikely event he was discovered, it'd be harder to trace who he was? In her mind, was this the "handoff" between her old life and her new one? IDK

This case is hard, for so many reasons. Sometimes I think he's giggling in heaven and sometimes I think he's alive and hidden here on earth.

Tammi is a piece of work, though. Sadly, I recognize her, as my mom is very much like her. I'm a Christian and it saddens me to see people claim a relationship with Him to cover lies, half-truths, manipulations, and narcissistic selfishness as a lifestyle, when we are called to the exact opposite. All the details of her interference make me think she could very well have orchestrated a handoff. Especially since there doesn't ever seem to be any desperation/urgency over Gabriel's location and well-being in her conversation with Elizabeth after her arrest. The egging on, as in (paraphrased) "So if they're my friends, what are their names?" just seems, IMO, to be kind of smug like "I covered my tracks, even with you." All JMO

I've prayed for Gabriel, his family, and this situation for months. Still hoping that the truth will be revealed and Gabriel found soon...today would be good!

BeanE, thanks for your devotion and hardwork on Gabriel's behalf.

I know it looks like I'm new, but I've been lurking for years. :seeya:

I've followed Gabriel's case, but I haven't read every post. It hit me a moment ago - could half of her confession to both Logan and the detective and half of the initial statement to police, the hand-off at the park, be true? Could she have killed Gabe :sick:, put him in the diaper bag, then buried him at a park, so then he'd be only hers, as she said to the detective, so she could potentially go visit the park later in life if she wanted to? This might be unlikely as she'd risk people seeing her...but not impossible. Or could she have disposed of him in the diaper bag in the trash at a park, so if, in the unlikely event he was discovered, it'd be harder to trace who he was? In her mind, was this the "handoff" between her old life and her new one? IDK

This case is hard, for so many reasons. Sometimes I think he's giggling in heaven and sometimes I think he's alive and hidden here on earth.

Tammi is a piece of work, though. Sadly, I recognize her, as my mom is very much like her. I'm a Christian and it saddens me to see people claim a relationship with Him to cover lies, half-truths, manipulations, and narcissistic selfishness as a lifestyle, when we are called to the exact opposite. All the details of her interference make me think she could very well have orchestrated a handoff. Especially since there doesn't ever seem to be any desperation/urgency over Gabriel's location and well-being in her conversation with Elizabeth after her arrest. The egging on, as in (paraphrased) "So if they're my friends, what are their names?" just seems, IMO, to be kind of smug like "I covered my tracks, even with you." All JMO

I've prayed for Gabriel, his family, and this situation for months. Still hoping that the truth will be revealed and Gabriel found soon...today would be good!

BeanE, thanks for your devotion and hardwork on Gabriel's behalf.

I think whatever she did with him, she did it when it was dark so no one would be suspicious of her.

I think whatever she did with him, she did it when it was dark so no one would be suspicious of her.

IMO IF she killed Gabe, she did exactly what she said she did: smothered him, stuffed him in his diaper bag and threw him in the trash. I can't see EJ lurking around in the dark digging a grave in some city she had only been in for a week and barely knew. She also told Logan she killed him "this morning"....so probably wasn't doing anything under the cover of darkness. But then I also believe 100% that Gabe is alive and this whole story was her way of punishing Logan. It is obvious, based on the letters she has written during her incarceration, that she has a flair for the dramatic.

IMO IF she killed Gabe, she did exactly what she said she did: smothered him, stuffed him in his diaper bag and threw him in the trash. I can't see EJ lurking around in the dark digging a grave in some city she had only been in for a week and barely knew. She also told Logan she killed him "this morning"....so probably wasn't doing anything under the cover of darkness. But then I also believe 100% that Gabe is alive and this whole story was her way of punishing Logan. It is obvious, based on the letters she has written during her incarceration, that she has a flair for the dramatic.

If she really wanted to punish Logan, she would punish him in a way he would NEVER get to see his son ever again, which is to kill little Gabriel.

I don't think EJ would play hide and seek with Logan knowing there is a very REAL chance he could eventually be located and returned to Logan and his family. EJ knows that if Gabriel is located he goes back to Logan and family.

EJ DOES NOT want that. She does not want the Smith's to have him either.

Everything points to EJ killing Gabriel. He could still be out there alive but it's very doubtful. This is like the Casey Anthony case all over again.

Casey wanted to punish Cindy, so she killed Caylee. It's the same way with EJ.

I hope this little boy is still alive but I really don't . You just don't know how wrong I want to be .
This is when I wish we tortured people .
I mean that . Like with Casey Anthony . I think we all get a little primal when it comes to kids safety . I am going to go through and get up to date on this case ..but he has been gone for too long and she threatened his life too many times . She won't tell because she killed him .

will there ever be justice for gabriel? i think not... after casey anthony was found not guilty, i doubt any moms who kill their children will be found guilty as long as they don't to it admit. in gabriel's case, there's not even a body, how can she ever be found guilty of murder? i have no faith in the US justice system anymore, there is simply no justice. feeling shocked and outraged and disappointed tonight, for all the guilty criminals who got away with murder.

They can charge her without a body. They have 2 confessions so far. (one by phone and one by text).

IF EJ gets off then I REALLY will believe that there is never justice for any crime.

they can charge her with murder or anything they want, but even if they did, there's no body, no one saw her commit the act of killing, and that means 'reasonable doubt' based on our justice system, no? so the jury will find she is not guilty. i felt casey anthony's case had more compelling evidence than elizabeth johnson's case - at least there was evidence that caylee is dead, but if ca can get away, then ej will too. she isn't even being tried for murder anyway! i personally believe they both did it, both have the same pattern of lying, of not showing any emotions (not an ounce of concern) for their child being dead/missing, and only caring about themselves... i can't imagine that being the response of a grieving mother, unless they wanted their child dead in the first place.

they can charge her with murder or anything they want, but even if they did, there's no body, no one saw her commit the act of killing, and that means 'reasonable doubt' based on our justice system, no? so the jury will find she is not guilty. I felt Casey Anthony's case had more compelling evidence than elizabeth johnson's case - at least there was evidence that caylee is dead, but if ca can get away, then ej will too. she isn't even being tried for murder anyway! i personally believe they both did it, both have the same pattern of lying, of not showing any emotions (not an ounce of concern) for their child being dead/missing, and only caring about themselves... i can't imagine that being the response of a grieving mother, unless they wanted their child dead in the first place.

I feel your cynicism noopy, but I have hope in my heart still even after that monstrous blow. When I heard the verdict I almost vomited right there on the spot.

People will question God in this matter, but that's where a lot of people have confused Man's World with God's World. The Judicial system is man made and like the Holocaust responsibility rests solely on Man's (society's) shoulder. God gave man freewill what we have done with it spans the spectrum from the wondrous to the appalling.

I have hope in my heart because of my faith in My understanding of what I call God and mankind. Man can and does get things right all of the time. Because we live in this free society whose judicial system emphasizes the rights of the accused, this will happen from time to time. Conversely Innocent people get convicted all of the time as well. But I would gander to guess that 90+% of the time, we get it right. I will pray for you to not lose hope. Hope is essential to survival for us!!!

**** happens...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012
Back