A little of this and a little of that - Off topic posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am listening to Levi...

I am nauseated listening to the DRUG theory....

I can't wait until the truth comes out.

Arrests will be made soon....

If you go to CBS/Mystery there are 40 plus pictures...look at #9 and he is holding Haleigh and his hands and arms are all scratched up...

I listened to SB Show this week and the panel felt the reason Misty needed to talk about washing HaLeigh's blanket was because HaLeigh had been sexually abused.

I am torn between hoping this is indeed the quiet before the storm and wondering if it just more of the same (ie. LE keeping their investigation under wraps and refusing to feed the media monster).

I really pray that something happens soon. I feel so badly for bio mom, some sort of resolution needs to come, so that she can at least have a measure of closure.

BBM Many of us find the term "bio mom" very offensive. Crystal was Haleigh's MOTHER.

Crystal does need closure, but she also needs justice. I sincerely hope this is the calm before the storm. I believe LE knows what they're doing and there will be some answers soon. :crossfingers:

Sorry, wasn't trying to slight Crystal by not naming her, but rather trying to avoid confusion because of the several Crystal's involved with this case. I wanted to make clear that I was referring to Haleigh's biological mother and not any other Crystal, not Haleigh's psyuedo step-mother for five minutes, etc. etc.

Wasn't trying to offend anyone but not naming Crystal.

My heart goes out to her and has since her very first interview on NG. I feel this poor woman has gotten a really raw deal, from RC, from the media, from NG in particular.

BBM Many of us find the term "bio mom" very offensive. Crystal was Haleigh's MOTHER.

OT, but I find something inherently wrong with women who abandon their children, and I find it very offensive that she chose drugs over her babies.

OT, but I find something inherently wrong with women who abandon their children, and I find it very offensive that she chose drugs over her babies.

As far as I know, we have only RC and NG's word that she "abandoned" her children for drugs.

The following is MOO and is in no way a judgement upon Crystal:

I feel she and RC were both abusing drugs to some degree or another. "abandonment" is a very tricky term. If a mother, who is fighting with her children's father, drives off somewhere to go cool down, or perhaps to locate another living arrangement - leaves the children behind, with their biological father, he can then run down to the courthouse and file papers accusing the mother of "abandonment".

OT rant for a sec

You almost never see fathers charged with abandonment. Why is that? If my husband runs out to the local bar and doesn't come home that night - is he guilty of abandonment? No he is being a guy. If I take off for a night out with the gals, leaving my children with their father, in our home, and my husband disagrees with my action, am I guilty of abandonment?

Why are mothers the ones always accused of abandonment?

There are many explainations for why Crystal did not have custody of the kids, which she and her attorney first tried to explain to RC's little cheerleader NG in the days after Haleigh's disappearance. Unfortunately, NG had already made up her mind how this tale was going to spin and refused to even let them finish a sentence.

My point is: We do not know that Crystal abandoned her children at all. And even if she did - RC hasn't exactly proven to be any better or more qualified a parent than she.

Again, my heart goes out to her, I hope this case can be solved soon so that she can mourn and find closure.

Also,,,,,4 or 5 days ago, I started on my to tell people NOT TO CALL MISTY THE 'STEP-MOTHER' ,,,,SHE NEVER WAS Haleigh"s step mother,,,,she was NOTHING but a babysitter....period......Misty has on her myspace stepmother,,,and I get nauseous.....just saying...

Oh I'm sorry I didn't think about your tree as much as we looked for it!! LOL!
Hope this works go here move the arrow around until you see the trailer park next to MeMaw and on a small sign you can make out a tree but not the writing. If this doesn't work let me know and I'll email it to you.

http://maps.google.com/maps?layer=c...002352&t=h&z=19&panoid=rh5JsDMs8pX0-VsNPVTsdA

Looks like Lake Myra is close.

Thanks Granny,

It is so frustrating. I don't know why Tommy would take them to that dock unless he was making up a story to just get a deal, but I can't image that. Her body could have gone with the currents up river. I did get Baker and Lake Myra has been a place I thought about for the past year. There is a place like a off trail on Baker road that has the cypress tress in the water and that is the only place with boat ramps that you can see other buildings in the background that I saw. Maybe something other than her was put in that lake. IDK. But if she was in put in the St John River, I really believe some evidence will surface somewhere.

keep dreaming....

I'm looking forward to seeing Hank's pic without his sunglasses, lol.

Oh yeah! My purpose-- I noticed that Lisa Overstreet is one of LCroslin's aliases-- does this mean that Joe is her brother's son?

I think JO is her sister's son.

mamaoverstreet.jpg

Her name is TO, I believe. She is the mother of both Joe and his sister K.

So... T. O .is her maiden name? Joe wasn't given a paternal surname?

...and Hollars is not a family name? Was there a remarriage for Flo and this the surname of Lisa's stepfather?

I guess I should quit trying to add it up conventionally, lol. I guess I'm wondering if Overstreet was an identity theft type alias for Lisa... she is kind of thiefy.

So... T. O. is her maiden name? Joe wasn't given a paternal surname?

...and Hollars is not a family name? Was there a remarriage for Flo and this the surname of Lisa's stepfather?

I guess I should quit trying to add it up conventionally, lol. I guess I'm wondering if Overstreet was an identity theft type alias for Lisa... she is kind of thiefy.

...and there is a KO t who is listed at 130 Magnolia, in Satsuma. K and Tina are derivatives of the same name.

So... T.O. is her maiden name? Joe wasn't given a paternal surname?

"she is kind of thiefy"!!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yes...she definitely is! I feel kind of stabby over this entire clan. lol

...and there is a KOwho is listed at 130 Magnolia, in Satsuma. K and Tina are derivatives of the same name.

Yep, like that! What a web... :sheesh:

So... Tina Overstreet is her maiden name? Joe wasn't given a paternal surname?

I don't know the answers to those questions... LOL

I do have a myspace that has some interesting pictures of the whole crew together. Let me try to get permission to post it. :angel:

So do you think Timmy was there, too? I definitely saw two brothers...

OF COURSE I DO.......I saw his polo shirt, the orange one her wears all the time as he scooped her off the mattress. I also believe he "MESSED" with HC....

and with MC when she was younger....

and JO.

No wonder this girl has no self-esteem and her parent's turned a blindeye...

I am not saying her actions these past years are not her OWN....

They all deserve to go to PRISON....and they will. I think the only deals made will not include the DP.

and I have not dreamed about TiC.....but I feel he is involved.

I mis-read the name in your post before I started my rant.

Thought I'd share the dream I had yesterday after I went back to bed when I first awoke at 6 a.m. It concerned the Nancy Grace show.
Those who watch NG know she avoids bringing Ron's name into any of the discussion on the drug charges. When she talks about Hope's co-defendents, she only mentions Misty and Tommy. Ron's action are never mentioned by NG.
In my dream, there is a prime time special with Nancy Grace. The show does not begin with the usual Breaking News, Bombshell Tonight announcements.
No, Nancy appears sitting looking directly into the camera. She then begins a story about how the Florida LE and the FBI have used her to be an undercover subject to help break the Haliegh Cummings case. Her job was to get close to Ron and befriend him in order to learn what really happened. She aplogizes for what looked like she was protecting him on the air. She goes on to say she had to continue to present him as an innocent participant in the drug deals so as to not make him think she was on to him.
Then, she announces: Warrants in the death of Haleigh Cummings have been issued to Ron Cummings, Misty, TN and GGMSykes. Before she signs off with her "Goodnight Friend," there is cheering and horns blowing in the background.
Maybe I should go back to sleep more often in the early mornings.

I posted that same thought/theory here.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Didn't have too many takers! LOL!

BTW, A very happy birthday to you AZ! I always enjoy your posts. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Respectfully edited. BBM. Not a dream for me, but I have thought that this is exactly what will eventually go down in the case.

Interesting Bette. So you think Ron's mom and grandma could have had a hand in Haleigh's fate?
I rarely dream about these cases we go over here on WS, but this one was alarmingly clear. When I awoke, I actually turned on HLN to see if there was any news on the case.
I have a stong suspicion that TN and Sykes both helped clean up the evidence and were aware of what happened that night. Just my opinion, tho. Glad to see someone else is thinking along those lines.

I posted that same thought/theory here.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Didn't have too many takers! LOL!

BTW, A very happy birthday to you AZ! I always enjoy your posts. I hope you have a wonderful day.

First thanks Roze for the birthday greetings. It's been so nice to have so many birthday wishes from all those here at WS. And, a little humbling too.
Yes, I too enjoy my posts. LOL.
But, I do appreciate your thoughts on Nancy Grace's involvement in this case. At this time, it's the only explaination I can come up with to explain her unusual treatment of Ronald. Strange isn't it?

Respectfully edited. BBM. Not a dream for me, but I have thought that this is exactly what will eventually go down in the case.

I am glad you do not have my dream being a 5 year old being brutually raped repeatedly....begging for help and no one will.

doesn't mix well with coffee in the A.M.

Interesting Bette. So you think Ron's mom and grandma could have had a hand in Haleigh's fate?
I rarely dream about these cases we go over here on WS, but this one was alarmingly clear. When I awoke, I actually turned on HLN to see if there was any news on the case.
I have a stong suspicion that TN and Sykes both helped clean up the evidence and were aware of what happened that night. Just my opinion, tho. Glad to see someone else is thinking along those lines.

Re: BBM. I'm not quite sure how I'd rank or rate the culpability of each of the four, but I believe that they are all somehow involved either in HaLeigh's death and/or the unlawful disposal of her remains. If I say anything further, I think it would be considered a "theory" and not appropriate on the "dreams, visions" thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike