A makeshift chair, shovel, and rope

I was one of the first people to suggest what you are saying about Ronald's charges and really got pounded by it.

The gun in the ditch has made no sense. Why would someone steal a gun just to throw it in the ditch? I wonder how close to the house the ditch was? IMO, and just IMO, I think there is something hinky about the gun and just maybe Ronald threw it there himself. It may be an illegal gun and was thrown there so as to not have been in the house when LE responded to the 911 call, IMO.

ITA....Makes no sense at all.

I'm very interested in this gun.Can you or any one tell me more on the story about the gun and how and where in the ditch it was found?

All I know is that Misty's cousin from Tennessee supposedly had a fight with Ronald. It was supposedly over the cousin having stolen a gun from him.

Ronald has since denied that he had a fight with Misty's cousin. I, too, want to know where this ditch is and the details about the gun. Heck, I don't even remember where I heard about the fight and stolen gun!!!

All I know is that Misty's cousin from Tennessee supposedly had a fight with Ronald. It was supposedly over the cousin having stolen a gun from him.

Ronald has since denied that he had a fight with Misty's cousin. I, too, want to know where this ditch is and the details about the gun. Heck, I don't even remember where I heard about the fight and stolen gun!!!

Thank you very much for answering me.Maybe some one will know and answer our questions.

To get back on topic here, I call the green thing on the chair back a tie down. The metal part would be to ratchet it tighter. It did not appear to be faded from the sun, so I think this chair may have been recently constructed. I would like to see a pic of the shovel found. Is it in a pic somewhere?

You are welcome!

May I please ask you do you know when the dogs followed her scent did they say it was through a sex offenders yard?Do you know more on him?How close did he live to thier house.I do feel some one knew them or about them and must have watched them to know thier routine.Was this shovel and rope found with and near this chair?

To get back on topic here, I call the green thing on the chair back a tie down. The metal part would be to ratchet it tighter. It did not appear to be faded from the sun, so I think this chair may have been recently constructed. I would like to see a pic of the shovel found. Is it in a pic somewhere?

The chair sure looks like a survivalist type of construction. A makeshift hunting chair, maybe?

Where is all of this rumor and information coming from?the chair was found by searchers,but what is this about what Ron thought,revenge and such?

The chair does look like it was recently constructed.....not faded from the sun, and it was not covered up by the leaves surrounding it IIRC.

The chair sure looks like a survivalist type of construction. A makeshift hunting chair, maybe?

Well, could be, but I would also think that it could indicate that the maker of the chair could possibly be ex-military. This does look like someone with survival skills. The military goes 'out in the field' to rough it as a training exercise quite often. I have 2 military family members and one is on a training exercise in the field right now. He is Army career and can make anything!

One of Haleighs family members is retired Marine Corps. Not accusing anyone of anything here, tho.

May I please ask you do you know when the dogs followed her scent did they say it was through a sex offenders yard?Do you know more on him?How close did he live to thier house.I do feel some one knew them or about them and must have watched them to know thier routine.Was this shovel and rope found with and near this chair?

suzannec4444, look at the documents thread. There is a map of the dogs trail. I do not know the answers to the rest of your questions about that.

I get the impression the shovel and rope was found with the chair..........can anyone verify this?

This post concerns Ron's theory of revenge:

The cousin/gun story apparently originated from Teresa:

<snipped>
Haleigh&#8217;s paternal grandmother, Teresa Neves, said Croslin&#8217;s cousin visited Putnam County days before Haleigh&#8217;s disappearance. Neves said the cousin and Haleigh&#8217;s dad, Ronald Cummings, got into a fight about a gun during that visit. She also said the cousin left town the same day Haleigh disappeared.

From the same article--Ronald DENIES the rumor:

<snipped>
Ronald Cummings denies that fight ever happened.
"There was no fight with no cousin over a gun," said Ronald Cummings.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18757844/detail.html

Follow up: FBI investigated. This cousin is not a suspect or a person of interest.

<snipped>
Schauland added that a cousin of Croslin who lives in Tennessee but had recently visited the area is not a suspect or "person of interest" in the case.
"We got a lead about him early on and interviewed him. He is not a suspect," Schauland said. "At the moment, we have no searches. We are following up on leads. The investigation is going on."

http://rochesterpopulist.wordpress....ssee-not-a-suspect-in-haleighs-disappearance/

This post concerns Ron's theory of revenge:

The cousin/gun story apparently originated from Teresa:

From the same article--Ronald DENIES the rumor:

Follow up: FBI investigated. This cousin is not a suspect or a person of interest.
<snipped>

This gun is important....IMO. Wonder who has it now? LE I hope.

Maybe I'm just a dummy...
but I can't find this picture of the chair everyone is talking about. :waitasec:
Is it a situpon? I saw someone mentioned Girl Scouts...it's SOP for GSs to learn how to make a little chair to sit on when the ground is wet...

On the Astro's thread Jersey*Girl posted a photo of the chair and a great explanation in chair building 101. Don't know how to bring the post over, but did ask her if she would not mind. Hope to see the photo's soon. i think it would really help everyone.ETA: Astro's Haleigh thread #1, starts on bottom of page twenty.
hope that helps some.

On the Astro's thread Jersey*Girl posted a photo of the chair and a great explanation in chair building 101. Don't know how to bring the post over, but did ask her if she would not mind. Hope to see the photo's soon. i think it would really help everyone.

I'll head over there and see if I can find it.
Thanks, Roblyn. :blowkiss:

It looked like a hunter's camp out site,there was a tree in front of the chair to kick your feet up on and forked stick where you could hang a lantern.It would seem if someone was taking a child they were watching,they would first take down the whole area.There would be so much evidence.Besides the cut tree limbs,wrapped them in mechanics wire and put the military cord for the chair.I know there is spot hunting for deer out of season,in that area.

You can get that green military cord at Walmart in fabric section,my husband gets it there,it's cheaper.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back