A New Look at Intruder Theories

That aside just consider what a public airing of the molestation evidence would have done, we would have heard from Coroner Meyer, with the Ramseys buying in alternative expert opinion.

That would have made great theatre.

JR is just pretending to be a conservative republican,IMO.even before this,it was likely no more than a business strategy,same reason a lot of businessppl go to church,give to the community and charities,etc.It's simply PR,public relations.
IMO he thought running for public office as such would help redeem him and his family.
IMO,the R's led quite a liberal lifestyle,yet outwardly choosing conservative friends to imply otherwise,the same ones they called over after the 911 call.I suspect their real friends were ppl like the Stines,whom they didn't call over that morning,even though *they were the last ones outside the family to see JB alive !

JR is just pretending to be a conservative republican,IMO.even before this,it was likely no more than a business strategy,same reason a lot of businessppl go to church,give to the community and charities,etc.It's simply PR,public relations.
IMO he thought running for public office as such would help redeem him and his family.
IMO,the R's led quite a liberal lifestyle,yet outwardly choosing conservative friends to imply otherwise,the same ones they called over after the 911 call.I suspect their real friends were ppl like the Stines,whom they didn't call over that morning,even though *they were the last ones outside the family to see JB alive !

Exactly. The people called were those deemed 'expendable', because they knew eventually, probably sooner rather than later, they too would have been on the short list to soon be thrown under the bus. I'm just suprised that they did not eventually try to throw the good Rev. who was present that day under the spinning wheels. Guess they hadn't quite used him up yet, since they had the play already rehearsed and ready to be carried out after someone notified the media where to be in order to witness the "welcome lines of support" for them outside the church.

Exactly. The people called were those deemed 'expendable', because they knew eventually, probably sooner rather than later, they too would been on the short list to soon be thrown under the bus. I'm just suprised that they did not eventually try to throw the good Rev. who was present that day under the spinning wheels. Guess they hadn't quite used him up yet, since they had the play already rehearsed and ready to be carried out after someone notified the media where to be in order to witness the "welcome lines of support" for them outside the church.
yes,and something I don't see ever mentioned much,is in PMPT,the book...the Rev. apparently later came to believe Patsy was guilty,b/c he would walk right past her without speaking.when q'd about it,he'd say he hadn't seen her,when in fact,she was right out there,no way to miss her.

I am sure a LOT of former friends and supporters came to believe they were guilty. One thing I always wondered about...didn't PR have TWO sisters? There were three Paugh girls, I am sure of it. Yet we only see Aunt Pam. (unfortunately, on so many levels) but where is PR's other surviving sister? Is she still alive? If so, why do we never see her out there supporting her late sister and looking for the "real killer"?

good q Deedee..it seems Pam is the only spokesperson on that side of the family.but then..she's the only one who raided the house,too! I think she does it for appearances.
As for Polly,her other sister,the only thing I've read is that she and Pam would sometimes say they'd seen suspicious ppl around JB's grave when they visited,yet they never bothered to called police.

yes,and something I don't see ever mentioned much,is in PMPT,the book...the Rev. apparently later came to believe Patsy was guilty,b/c he would walk right past her without speaking.when q'd about it,he'd say he hadn't seen her,when in fact,she was right out there,no way to miss her.

I doubt PR ever let anyone, anywhere miss her. If the good Rev. didn't speak there was a reason and we all know what it was. They were using their church and its people to further their own sinful agenda.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner
Back