A Poll - When did you decide that Casey was guilty?

When did you decide that Casey was guilty?

• When I heard the 911 call from Cindy on the news

Votes: 195 43.5%
  • After hearing Casey's interview with LE

Votes: 133 29.7%
  • After one of the first document dumps

Votes: 18 4.0%
  • After the party photos were released

Votes: 21 4.7%
  • After Caylee was found

Votes: 12 2.7%
  • I'm still undecided about her guilt

Votes: 12 2.7%
  • I still think she's innocent

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Other (feel free to explain)

Votes: 55 12.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kc walking into the courtroom with a sachey strut, wild eyes and disrespectful affect clinched it for me. The icing on the cake was when my son saw KC and said she was cute! He has bad taste in women, always attracted to drama queens so I knew kC had to be alittle misguided.

Mine is the 31 days, but what sealed it for me was the phone to CA from jail.

I thought for longest time that KC sold Caylee. It was to painful to think a mother could harm her child. The first document dump sealed it for me.

This is how I felt too.I just could not wrap my mind around the 31 days and the bumping and grinding and HUGE attitude,unless you knew your child was safe,and loved and that she had sold her.When it finally came all together for me,I was devastated,still am.What a monster!!

First words of the first story the first time I heard it on day one.

31 days..........I wasn't sure Caylee was deceased, but at the very least, I thought she had sold her. Definitely not an innocent victim when I heard 31 days. Not any reasonable person would excuse misplacing a child for a month.

31 days and her lack of emotion. When Cindy made the 911 call and was a wreck, she was told to put Casey on the phone. Casey was cool, calm and collected. The 911 operator even asks "why are you calling now? why didn't you call 31 days ago?". That did it for me.

I believe I decided that I believed KC to be guilty July 21. On that morning, I watched Cindy being interviewed by M Kelly. The video is linked below.

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index....ralObject=2503541&referralPlaylistId=playlist

It struck me that the family was not looking for an alive Caylee, but had begun their process of covering for KC. (Of course at that time I had no idea how much energy they would eventually expend to this end). I spent much of the rest of the day studying what I could find about the case, and by evening concluded that KC was a murderess.

Hearing 31 days I instantly said she is not well at all, but I was not ready to point at her yet.
The day I heard Casey went out partying instead of calling MOM/DAD/911
I felt she was guilty, I also felt she was not Sane, and I also thought that she possibly took her to a bordello where something may have happened and someone else hurt Caylee. But who takes a baby to such a place?
So ...YES once I heard she was partying I know she was not playing with a humane deck. No way.There is definitely something wrong with her.

When I saw her in that light blue hoodie being taken into custody with that idiotic look on her face like the world was disrupting her routine. There is no way if she was not involved she couldn't have #1 not reported her missing for so long, or #2 wouldn't be upset. She's not even upset now!!!!

Let me explain......They had me at......

....when they were looking under the playhouse and the cadaver dogs where hitting everywhere around that house and where Casey had been. The first couple of days when the helicopter videos were running and taking account of the investigation, I waited with baited breath to see WHO did NOT have a tight alibi. Casey stood out like a sore thumb IMMEDIATELY!!!! I don't know, on cases like this I seem to just jump to the first gut reaction and stay with it. THis was just too obvious and there was nothing that was diverting my attention. Now, say if there REALLY was a credible Nanny angle to this mess, I probably would have gone to the fence to wait things out. Alas, it was just a Narcissistic lie thrown at us to see if it would stick. Then when she walked the LE to her "fake" job at US, I was done!!

It is that same gut feeling that I had when I first saw Susan Smith crying fake, dry tears for her missing boys that I screamed at the TV and to my husband that she did something with them and a few days later she gave it up. She was perp. It was maddening to listen to the LE tapes of their interviews when they finished her sentences for her about what they thought was the truth. I wished they would have just at times let the silence get to her and let her speak her mind and ramble because we would have had ALOT more junk that would have ended this situation with her taking a plea bargain. I wished Casey would have been allowed to be hounded by the media or just have did more public requests on all the news channels for her daughter's SAFE return before she was wisked of to jail. The interviews that Scott Peterson were gems. My attention has never left Casey. Kind of like a fly on.........flypaper.

first report on the news, 31 days. I knew then and there Caylee was dead and KC did it.

31 days did it for me also. I had been praying that I was wrong, but everything after the initial 911 call was just confirmation to me. I am anxious for the trial, I want to see what kind of a defense they will put up. I can see them offering up "junk" science to dispute the forensic stuff, some juror may agree with the slim chance that it was incorrect, but how will they dispute 31 days?

Let me explain......They had me at......

....when they were looking under the playhouse and the cadaver dogs where hitting everywhere around that house and where Casey had been. The first couple of days when the helicopter videos were running and taking account of the investigation, I waited with baited breath to see WHO did NOT have a tight alibi. Casey stood out like a sore thumb IMMEDIATELY!!!! I don't know, on cases like this I seem to just jump to the first gut reaction and stay with it. THis was just too obvious and there was nothing that was diverting my attention. Now, say if there REALLY was a credible Nanny angle to this mess, I probably would have gone to the fence to wait things out. Alas, it was just a Narcissistic lie thrown at us to see if it would stick. Then when she walked the LE to her "fake" job at US, I was done!!

It is that same gut feeling that I had when I first saw Susan Smith crying fake, dry tears for her missing boys that I screamed at the TV and to my husband that she did something with them and a few days later she gave it up. She was perp. It was maddening to listen to the LE tapes of their interviews when they finished her sentences for her about what they thought was the truth. I wished they would have just at times let the silence get to her and let her speak her mind and ramble because we would have had ALOT more junk that would have ended this situation with her taking a plea bargain. I wished Casey would have been allowed to be hounded by the media or just have did more public requests on all the news channels for her daughter's SAFE return before she was wisked of to jail. The interviews that Scott Peterson were gems. My attention has never left Casey. Kind of like a fly on.........flypaper.
EXCELLENT POINT - I thought the SAME thing about Casey during the Universal interview.

The detectives kept interrupting each other and answering their own questions and I was like "STOP IT! Let her stew in silence. It will break her!!!! It is an interrogation method - to sit there and let the suspect go crazy in silence until they talk to fill the quiet and then they KEEP talking.

I spoke with a detective friend of mine, who knew nothing about this case. He said she sold her or killed her, either way she was dead. That was back in July.

As soon as I heard that Casey had not seen her daughter for 31 days and did not report it.

As a mom it just boggles my mind.

That 911 call did it for me. After hearing this call in July I remember telling my husband "that girl did something to that child." Being a mother, hearing that KC waited 31 days to report her child missing, that information had me thinking she was guilty from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox