A psychic involved in the Anthony case faces a criminal investigation

Is there a link to any additional info? Cause all I'm finding is the video linked above.

From the video link I saw, the hotel charged for a weeks nights instead of three, that the donor authorized. That, I assume, is the "criminal investigation"? I'm going to wait for more info before assassinating this Womans character. This has happened to me. On a business trip the hotel was only supposed to charge part of a stay to my Husbands company, and the rest to our credit card, we extended the trip for personal pleasure. They billed all to the company. We straightened it out, no big deal.

interested_in_facts

Not that I don't believe you, but where did you get that info?

She better be worried about the IRS... taking donation money under the claims of having a registered non-profit organization is a no-no.

If you are referring to Gale, she does have a TIN and it is listed

And may I point out, any info one reads off THAT (dream) website can't be taken as solid proof... this person is known for manipulating the facts in web print site to fit their agenda. Gale made a huge mistake linking up with that person...

Maui...An aside...I believe in some psychics, let's get that out of the way. And I, for one, am hesitant to judge Gale because I've seen some episodes of psychic detectives where her work was amazing. BUT...that link you posted might get you in some do-do. The admins here don't care for that site. Personally, I visit it, but in their house I try to follow the rules. Just a heads up, friend.

:furious:I can't say what I really think of her and the whole lot of them for fear of being banned.
I for one am glad she is going home, and taking those not so smart cadavar dogs with her.

hmm off topic but if she is really a pyshic why does she need a cadavar dog anyways:crazy:

I think if you stay within the TOS your fine.. think away :)

I belong to that site and the new one also, I love the posts and theories just as I do here. I do not take anything for fact on any of the sites.

If you are referring to Gale, she does have a TIN and it is listed

A TIN is not the same as a federal documentation for a non-profit organization. Her organization does not show up in the federal database... at all. I think anyone that gives donations under the guise of a non-profit org should check databases to make sure they are legitimate.

If I linked something I should not have, I apologize. I was asked for the link of where I got my info...

As I said in an earlier post, I am non judgmental and allow all their opinions, please allow me mine....

If I linked something I should not have, I apologize. I was asked for the link of where I got my info...

As I said in an earlier post, I am non judgmental and allow all their opinions, please allow me mine....

Hey, ya got it from me, buddy! I am not so arrogant as to think my way is the only way...life has shown me different. :)

:furious:I can't say what I really think of her and the whole lot of them for fear of being banned.
I for one am glad she is going home, and taking those not so smart cadavar dogs with her.

hmm off topic but if she is really a pyshic why does she need a cadavar dog anyways:crazy:

LOL. Yeah I was wondering that myself.

A TIN is not the same as a federal documentation for a non-profit organization. Her organization does not show up in the federal database... at all. I think anyone that gives donations under the guise of a non-profit org should check databases to make sure they are legitimate.

A Tax ID number is not even in the same zip as a 501c3...
She is on tape verifying she is 501c3, is that not the case?

A Tax ID number is not even in the same zip as a 501c3...
She is on tape verifying she is 501c3, is that not the case?

She made the mistake of making the claim on her website, when soliciting for donations. As of today, it is no longer on the website... but it has been documented by those that have contacted the IRS.

(ETA: I know that is you in your avatar... you are a beautiful lady!)

She made the mistake of making the claim on her website, when soliciting for donations. As of today, it is no longer on the website... but it has been documented by those that have contacted the IRS.

She claimed she had a 501c3 and she did not?

I would say no. In fact, I'm going to bow out of this thread before I get spanked. lol.

Your not going anywhere missy, I have been trying to see you all day:blowkiss:

I found something on THAT site that made me go hmmmm......do you think its okay to post as long as certain names aren't mentioned??? I just don't want to get banned again :eek::eek:

Paraphrasing is better, there is no reason to promote a link-
Blink says with like 50 smart azz retorts on her tongue- maybe I will follow Suzie

And may I point out, any info one reads off THAT (dream) website can't be taken as solid proof... this person is known for manipulating the facts in web print site to fit their agenda. Gale made a huge mistake linking up with that person...

o/t: I am not a cat person, and I am love with your Kitty avvie

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back