A psychic involved in the Anthony case faces a criminal investigation

I read some of the goings on with the use of the cc and if Gale was truthful she could have some ppl by the cahones

Paraphrasing is better, there is no reason to promote a link-
Blink says with like 50 smart azz retorts on her tongue- maybe I will follow Suzie

Oh my Blinky, you ARE the thread hopper, now aren't you!!!! Paraphrasing will compromise the paragraph!!!

The claim was made... and she does not show up in the database.

Well then, Ms. St John finds herself in a pickle.
I wish her the best, minus the charitable donations.

There isn't anything wrong with her cadavar dogs. The media got their info wrong about the dogs hitting on animal remains. I think anyone willing to get out in the heat, bugs, snakes and gators for 12 hour days deserves our respect and not our redicule.

:clap::clap::clap:

Yoooohoooo, Blink! I see you, tell me what to do!!!

I agree IllinoisMom, but I allow all their opinions.. I am not unhappy I donated to the cause

Hotdog, Mama, you read it tooooo? Did you see the name of the person that it was sent by as well??? Do you think it was her, for real?

PS: tell your hub what I tell mine, since it is so hard to get out of this house with 3 kids (3 yo boy and 2yo twin boys) I have to get my jollies somehow !

LOL.. Ok I told hubby what you said.. he is laughing!!! I have an 11 year old girl, and two boys 4 yrs and, 2 months. I hear ya on the time.. I am so excited to get a few hours to actually post when the baby sleeps at night. I work at home, so I only really get to read during the day.

Anyway back on topic.. Yes I saw the name of the person and it makes me WONDER WTH!!!!!! I don't know if it is really her.. it makes you wonder though!

Look at that......Blink is gone again.....that is what her name means........gone, in the Blink of an eye!!!!

What DO you think...I know it has to be THE Renea, b/c I don't think thats a common name. the last time she posted was on 8/29 but her profile said she was on here yesterday.:waitasec: I guess just lurking

I agree... good catch though.. interesting coinkie dink...

Well it makes me wonder folks... is it really her? Hmm.

Well, what stood out to me was, If it is really HER, then that kinda blows the lid off of the whole 'I believe she is alive' thingy....don't you think

I have only been a member since yesterday... so following this thread is like reading a good murder mystery, lol... guess I am not that good of a detective.

Well, what stood out to me was, If it is really HER, then that kinda blows the lid off of the whole 'I believe she is alive' thingy....don't you think

Yep I am with ya girlie. In this case, nothing surprises me anymore.. my thoughts and theories don't even make sense to me anymore.. lol.

I have only been a member since yesterday... so following this thread is like reading a good murder mystery, lol... guess I am not that good of a detective.

Yes sorry Maui... I apologize.. I am very new as well, but I don't want to get a spanky spank.

As I just posted on another thread, being new is tough, trying to find out what is taboo to talk about......... feel like I am going to be put in time out...

There isn't anything wrong with her cadavar dogs. The media got their info wrong about the dogs hitting on animal remains. I think anyone willing to get out in the heat, bugs, snakes and gators for 12 hour days deserves our respect and not our redicule.

I would never ridicule someone out there searching... it isn't her searching that is being questioned... its her monetary dealings that are... and her searching does not exempt her from being held responsible for committing fraud, if she has. As for hitting on the animal bones: a searcher with her, (name starts with "T") was quoted on that site we shall not name, as saying the dogs did hit on the animal remains. If this psychic is disputing claims that her dogs did not hit on animal remains, then she needs to take it up with the people around her that reported they did. As for her cadaver dogs: does she have documentation of them being certified cadaver dogs? It would help her case a lot if she would show something that says that they are legitimate cadaver dogs. IMO

From link above:

Donor from California offers to pay for 3 nights at a hotel for Psychic.

Estimated cost around $185.00

Donor's credit card is charged around $2000, maybe a little more.

Psychic blames hotel.

Hotel blames Psychic.

Credit Card Co blames everyone.

The Nanny did it.

I may have made up the last line.

most awesome post ever:)

Thanks for the summary

Also, Maui, certain psychic web sites are frowned upon. mostly the one with the initial BD. but if you do make mention of that web site, someone will let you know right away to delete it

I would never ridicule someone out there searching... it isn't her searching that is being questioned... its her monetary dealings that are... and her searching does not exempt her from being held responsible for committing fraud, if she has. As for hitting on the animal bones: a searcher with her, (name starts with "T") was quoted on that site we shall not name, as saying the dogs did hit on the animal remains. If this psychic is disputing claims that her dogs did not hit on animal remains, then she needs to take it up with the people around her that reported they did. As for her cadaver dogs: does she have documentation of them being certified cadaver dogs? It would help her case a lot if she would show something that says that they are legitimate cadaver dogs. IMO

I SOOO want to stay out of this, because I KNOW this woman, and I do not have anything nice to say about her, her team, or their intentions.
I am an extremely strong believer in Karma, let's leave it at that.

If you live your life driven by the pot at the end of the rainbow, this happens.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back