A question for Annasmom

Here are several more thoughts...

Secondly, I remember that previously it was stated the GW was 'gone' for a time at that time, how was that substantiated? And are there any accurate dates? Also, If I can know the exact countries he had passports for at the time it will help me in my work.(this is a critical one for me, I want to research several ideas, if there is accurate passport info)

And lastly, the "two men, older and younger", this equates to my theorizing about the 'patient' on the paper, he seems a POSSIBILITY of a go-between in this to me.

The more info I can have the better, if anyone can answer to my speculations!
The fact that GW was away from his hotel for two weeks was furnished by the desk clerk at the hotel. Nobody knows where he went. I have all the passport information posted somewhere on the forum, but it was iffy. GW applied for a new passport, saying that his old one--which was still valid--had been destroyed in a fire. This is the one which would have had all the entry and exit stamps in it. The application for the new passport showed only "Europe and Greece" as planned destinations. The passports themselves were not among the papers.
I don't think the name on the paper had any particular significance other than as proof that GW was at work on that day.

what about finding the sister of margret or was she a relative? have we gotten any info on brody from her? i think she holds some answers as well as to who brody might be

There has been some communication and we are getting new infornmation regularly. Because of the ongoing nature of these talks, we are trying to get the complete picture before we post the highlights here.

I think 48 hours mysteries or Dateline either one would be the best. It is an intricate story and I think either of those shows would be a good forum for explaining the case more thoroughly. IMO

I think 48 hours mysteries or Dateline either one would be the best. It is an intricate story and I think either of those shows would be a good forum for explaining the case more thoroughly. IMO

48 Hours Mystery generally reports on crimes that have been solved (or at least pretty much been solved where there is an ongoing trial). They usually do not do "open-ended" stories like our mystery.

I do not know how Dateline handles their stories.

Annasunc is using his expertise in media relations to try and find a national media outlet for Anna's story. If anyone can get us coverage, he is da' man!

48 Hours Mystery generally reports on crimes that have been solved (or at least pretty much been solved where there is an ongoing trial). They usually do not do "open-ended" stories like our mystery.

I do not know how Dateline handles their stories.

Annasunc is using his expertise in media relations to try and find a national media outlet for Anna's story. If anyone can get us coverage, he is da' man!

A long time ago Tricia (site owner) met one of the producers of Dateline and talked to him about WS. At one point he was looking for story leads. This doesn't exactly meet the criteria that he outlined then, but..... I wonder if Tricia were to get in contact with him and explained the story if maybe he might be interested?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30199

:HappyBday

:dance:A Happy & Blessed Birthday to Annasmom!!!!:dance:

:HappyBday

Annasmom,

:HappyBday HaPpY BiRtHdAy:HappyBday

:woohoo:Hope you have a wonderful day! :woohoo:

:HappyBday I almost forgot!!!!! I hope Annasmom had a wonderful birthday.

:HappyBday Happy Birthday Annasmom! :HappyBday
Thank you! And I had a wonderful birthday present: I had found to my distress a month or so ago that the only movie I had of Anna (a videotape made from film given the NCMEC which they then lost) had degraded--there was nothing on it. Annasunc gave it to the newspeople who were here when we were waiting for DNA results. They took it back to the East Coast and used their high-tech magic to restore it! It should be here Monday or Tuesday, Annasunc says.

Happy Birthday Annasmom!!!!!! :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday

You are a Gemini like my little girl, who will be 2 on the 13th. :) Geminis are strong people!

Thats wonderful about the video. I hope you enjoy it!!

Anything happening with this??

"There has been some communication and we are getting new infornmation regularly. Because of the ongoing nature of these talks, we are trying to get the complete picture before we post the highlights here."

Anything happening with this??

I am waiting to hear back from the Kukodas. They have been very generous in sharing information with us and I do not want to pester them. They have promised that they would pursue some additional questions with Margaret's sister the next time they saw her, so we patiently await their next update.

Meanwhile, I will soon be posting a summary of what we have so far on a separate thread.

Sorry if this had already been covered but when Anna dissappeared was the staff at the hotel the georges where staying in ever questioned about a little girl visiting them ? Just wondered if perhaps Joe had covered that angle when he stayed there.

Hope everyone had a great 4th.

I was wondering, Doogie or AnnasMom, if you had something specific that I could research / work on? It seems like that might be more productive than searching random things...

Annasmom, do you know how George Waters was adopted? Was it through an orphanage and in what country? Private adoption? Thank you in advance.

Annasmom, do you know how George Waters was adopted? Was it through an orphanage and in what country? Private adoption? Thank you in advance.

George Waters was not adopted. There is speculation that perhaps Brody may have been adopted, but there is scant evidence at this point to prove it.

Hope everyone had a great 4th.

I was wondering, Doogie or AnnasMom, if you had something specific that I could research / work on? It seems like that might be more productive than searching random things...
Doogie has mentioned to me that when he Googles Anna's name, lots of sites and references come up that we aren't even aware of. It would be helpful for a number of reasons if you could look into whatever comes up on your search engine and make a list of them...maybe even have a look to make sure all of them are legitimate. We would want to include the MySpace and YouTube and the new web page www.searchingforanna.com. Thank you for making such a generous offer.

Doogie has mentioned to me that when he Googles Anna's name, lots of sites and references come up that we aren't even aware of. It would be helpful for a number of reasons if you could look into whatever comes up on your search engine and make a list of them...maybe even have a look to make sure all of them are legitimate. We would want to include the MySpace and YouTube and the new web page www.searchingforanna.com. Thank you for making such a generous offer.

That's right up my alley! I'll get started on that and keep you posted :)

Wow, the new website is beautiful!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back