"a specific tool ...designed for a specific audience."

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know Puf. I really get the feeling that all the latest "talk" surrounding Dede is in fact because she is no longer on the radar. People feel they can talk now because she isn't a direct suspect any longer. I don't think she's been cleared per se, but that they have now turned their focus towards criminal activity in the "under belly of Portland" that Terri got herself tangled up in. (through the LS in my opinion) I go back and forth on whether Dede had anything to do with it at all with the exception that maybe she introduced them in the beginning. Tomorrow I'm sure I'll change my mind. I'm seriously confused...and I have a few contacts and it still doesn't help me! :banghead:

What I've read elsewhere on the internet--on other forums, discussion pages, and such--is that friends of hers claim that LE is still interviewing them, that LE still has Dede's computer (which is forcing her to have to go to the library to use the internet), and that she feels that LE is surveilling her phone.

I really don't think that she's been cleared. If anything, it sounds like LE is increasing focus on Terri and Dede.

My opinion only.

If LE had criminal information on Terri and/or Dede about which they were shocked, they would have evidence, and Terri and/or Dede would be arrested. IMHO, it's beyond the realm of possibility to assume LE has mountains of evidence against either or both women, but that they're not arresting them as part of some strategy. IMHO, that would've only been viable very, very early on and certainly before Terri retained her lawyer.

IMHO, it's a bit disingenuous for LE to continue to make indirect accusations but not back it up with arrests, and there is either evidence of criminal activity or there is not. If there is not then LE needs to stop feeding the rumor mill to cover up what are possibly their shortcomings and/or misdirection in this case.

More disingenuous to believe LE is not arresting them in hopes of a larger sting operation, given that no doubt the moment the heat hit the fan (so to speak) anyone else in the outer reaches of a sting net bugged the hell out and won't be back. Not arresting them, IF there is criminal evidence against them, then, falls on LE and everyone should say WTH???

BBM. Personally, I don't think anything. I've never heard of any case where LE said they were "shocked", and there's certainly been nothing reported in this case that LE are "shocked" by anything at all.

ITA. IIRC, Sheriff Staton used the word ' surprised ", not the word " shoced ". And the context is really interesting IMO :

Reprter : " We all think we now what happened " ...

I would translate that as : we all think the SM killed Kyron. Then :

" But,in the end, will we ve surprised ? "

Translated as : did she really do it ?

Sheriff Staton : " You are going to be surprised. "

Translated as : You won't believe what really happened in this case, it will blow your mind...

NOT quoting verbatim, and the translation is MOO...

All JMO

I loved that flier that had Terri and Dede's picture on it, with Kaine's truck. The comment was "If you saw ANYONE ON THIS FLIER near the Horman truck...."

As I pointed out once before (and was scoffed; got the message so please refrain from scoffing again) Terri and Dede were not the only two people on that flier. There are plenty of pictures of Terri alone; why were there pictures of Desiree and Kaine on that new flier? Why the vague "ANYONE ON THIS FLIER"......why not just the pictures of Terri and Dede. It isn't answered with scoffs. I'm asking a serious question. There are plenty of pictures of Terri alone. why were Kaine and Desiree included?

That's what I want to know, too. It's going to be something that will surprise us all, according to Staton, and he, indeed, is a seasoned LE officer.

When Staton said this, he seemed to be very emotional. Watch the end of the second video in my OP. If you haven't watched those vids, you must.

I don't know, but my bro in law is a homicide detective in Manhattan.Before that he was a Narcotics detective in Brooklyn.He's seen everything.Twice.But, he always says that the only time he was ever shocked by unfolding events was on the morning of 9/11 in 2001... Just a thought...

All JMO

ITA. IIRC, Sheriff Staton used the word ' surprised ", not the word " shoced ". And the context is really interesting IMO :

Translated as : You won't believe what really happened in this case, it will blow your mind...

All JMO

That's an interesting translation. You could very well be right!
I took it to mean that people will be surprised that a suburban housewife had gotten herself mixed up with something or someone so horrible. I also have a feeling that those of us on this board won't be as surprised as the general population that aren't following the case as closely. We've layed out all kinds of horrible possibilites and we just might have desensitized ourselves. Ah...maybe should back up...desensitized myself! :D

All JMO

And like for a cool $1M they haven't made the arrest but it sounds to me they're pretty clear about what really happened, at least according to your translation. :waitasec:

I'm so over trying to translate LE's wording or phrasing. Most are chosen to be deliberately vague or ambiguous.

I'll wait for statements that we can all agree on..."we've arrested so and so, or Kyron has been found..." etc...

I'm thinking LS knew DeDe first and that's how Terri got to know him.

I loved that flier that had Terri and Dede's picture on it, with Kaine's truck. The comment was "If you saw ANYONE ON THIS FLIER near the Horman truck...."

As I pointed out once before (and was scoffed; got the message so please refrain from scoffing again) Terri and Dede were not the only two people on that flier. There are plenty of pictures of Terri alone; why were there pictures of Desiree and Kaine on that new flier? Why the vague "ANYONE ON THIS FLIER"......why not just the pictures of Terri and Dede. It isn't answered with scoffs. I'm asking a serious question. There are plenty of pictures of Terri alone. why were Kaine and Desiree included?

Please, if you will, direct me to the pictures that were released on the second flier..First one too, if you don't mind....JMHo

And like for a cool $1M they haven't made the arrest but it sounds to me they're pretty clear about what really happened, at least according to your translation. :waitasec:

You now,Grayjay, that's a really interesting point. And yet....Sheriff Staton didn't say :" maybe " you'll be surprised, he was quite definate... That was a strange convo,IMO. But, I have a niggling feeling that he was trying to say something very important ..

All JMO

Please, if you will, direct me to the pictures that were released on the second flier..First one too, if you don't mind....JMHo

Dang it, I was wrong on the quote. It said "Any of the people ..." But here's the link to the news, and there's a link to the flyer.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Police-flier-shows-photos-of-Spicher-asks-questions-100372044.html

I know that there are only partial faces of Desiree and Kaine. What I want to know is why they're on this flyer in any fashion. ANY OF THE PEOPLE then includes them, regardless of how minimized their faces are. why are they there??????

There were no pictures of Kaine or Desiree on that flyer other than a half of a face of what I assume to be Kaine and Desiree that were cut off so that a close-up could be shown of Terri's face. Heck, unless I had seen the pictures that were posted prior to being put on the flyer I would probably not realize that it was Kaine and Desiree's noses or mouths.

There were no pictures of Kaine or Desiree on that flyer other than a half of a face of what I assume to be Kaine and Desiree that were cut off so that a close-up could be shown of Terri's face. Heck, unless I had seen the pictures that were posted prior to being put on the flyer I would probably not realize that it was Kaine and Desiree's noses or mouths.

ANY OF THE PEOPLE includes Kaine and Desiree. I want to know what that means. That is the spirit of this thread, and this has boggled my mind for a long time.

IMO the only reason they used the pictures of Terri that they did, was because they were the most recent pictures of her that they had. IMO nothing more.

Except, I thought that Terri found him via a listing for work...no?
you're right Mia, I read that also but don't you think it's a bit wierd that Terri would go through the want ads or Lanscaper needed when DeDe is so into gardening and horticulture andall that? Wouldn't she ask her first if she knew anyone? Has it actually been established that's how she hired him?

I haven't seen anything reported about Dede recently, and I'm not currently reading out on the net.

Could somebody please link in where the talk on the net about Dede is that's being referenced in the above posts so I can read up?

TIA

Bump. Sorry. Other sites have been mentioned again. Could someone please link so the rest of us can read too and see what they're about?

TIA

I'm lost. What was the OP topic? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members