"a specific tool ...designed for a specific audience."

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know Puf. I really get the feeling that all the latest "talk" surrounding Dede is in fact because she is no longer on the radar. People feel they can talk now because she isn't a direct suspect any longer. I don't think she's been cleared per se, but that they have now turned their focus towards criminal activity in the "under belly of Portland" that Terri got herself tangled up in. (through the LS in my opinion) I go back and forth on whether Dede had anything to do with it at all with the exception that maybe she introduced them in the beginning. Tomorrow I'm sure I'll change my mind. I'm seriously confused...and I have a few contacts and it still doesn't help me! :banghead:

I tend to agree. First the "thanks to an angel" tweet, now a support page. And it appears that dds herself is a member and is posting. The poster uses her avatar -- a jumping lamb, and speaks as if she is dds. The page is public -- at least to read.

From those I read, the posts there say that LE still has her computer, but other than that, they/she don't seem upset about ongoing direct involvement, just that she got dragged into the case. I think starting an fb support page is counterproductive if you're trying to stay out of the middle of something, but that's just me lol. jmoo

I'm so over trying to translate LE's wording or phrasing. Most are chosen to be deliberately vague or ambiguous.

I'll wait for statements that we can all agree on..."we've arrested so and so, or Kyron has been found..." etc...

I agree. It's like the Cold War era,where we had people in intelligence called " Kremlinologists ". Their job was to read and break down into microscopic parts,every statement made by the high ups in the government of the Soviets. Every word was examined,looking for hidden meanings. Personally, I don't usually loo too closely at statements made by LEOS, especially when they are so obviously under the gun,likein Kyron's case.

This is the only statement I have found to be very compelling... IMO

All JMO

Dang it, I was wrong on the quote. It said "Any of the people ..." But here's the link to the news, and there's a link to the flyer.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Police-flier-shows-photos-of-Spicher-asks-questions-100372044.html

I know that there are only partial faces of Desiree and Kaine. What I want to know is why they're on this flyer in any fashion. ANY OF THE PEOPLE then includes them, regardless of how minimized their faces are. why are they there??????

If Kaine and Desiree were there as "suspects" in the way Terri and Dede are...I believe LE has a multitude of photographs...full, front-facing to choose from...if an investigative purpose is their intent.

Anyone who has ever done a Lost Dog flyer understands the quality of the photo is Job#1.

I tend to agree. First the "thanks to an angel" tweet, now a support page. And it appears that dds herself is a member and is posting. The poster uses her avatar -- a jumping lamb, and speaks as if she is dds. The page is public -- at least to read.

From those I read, the posts there say that LE still has her computer, but other than that, they/she don't seem upset about ongoing direct involvement, just that she got dragged into the case. I think starting an fb support page is counterproductive if you're trying to stay out of the middle of something, but that's just me lol. jmoo

I think starting a FB support page for anyone who is not one of Kyron's parents or siblings is ridiculous, but that's just me.

But, heh, it takes all kinds. There's probably a FB support page for Manson somewhere out there.

Could we please have a link to the Dede support Facebook that's being discussed for those of us who aren't familiar with it?

TIA

Could we please have a link to the Dede support Facebook that's being discussed for those of us who aren't familiar with it?

TIA

I thought it was Terri that had a FB support group, and Dede had a blog spot type support ......something or other.

I thought it was Terri that had a FB support group, and Dede had a blog spot type support ......something or other.

The same people who manage the Terri Horman Support Page have now created a Dede Spicher Support Page.

Dede is posting on her own page. Look at the photos of the planter. Dede says that she's going to tell the truth about what really happened with Wishert, if anyone wants to hear it.

Be sure to check out the "Discussion" too, just in case you need any gardening advice from Dede. :puke:

The same people who manage the Terri Horman Support Page have now created a Dede Spicher Support Page.

Dede is posting on her own page. Look at the photos of the planter. Dede says that she's going to tell the truth about what really happened with Wishert, if anyone wants to hear it.

Be sure to check out the "Discussion" too, just in case you need any gardening advice from Dede. :puke:

What is the link to her own page?

Okay, now that I'm reading the information section, I see they specifically go after KH and DY's *accusations* -- I think I now see the purpose of the board.

I'll pass. Once through the rodeo in his mind was enough.

I don't see Dede responding; just the person who set up the page.

What is the link to her own page?

I don't think her own page is open anymore. Her twitter and blog used to be, but also were private last time I checked. Her twitter is dedejustdede and her blog was a link from that page. Her blog handle is deedle iirc.

I don't think her own page is open anymore. Her twitter and blog used to be, but also were private last time I checked. Her twitter is dedejustdede and her blog was a link from that page. Her blog handle is deedle iirc.

Thanks. I now see her response on the FB Support page under the comments/pictures of the planters.

Not scoffing, Debs, but I've never seen a wanted poster showing only a mouth and chin, part of a nose. The fliers aren't wanted posters, but the point is the same. LE doesn't seek identification of subjects by issuing photos that show only the lower third of their faces. If they wanted information about KH and DY, their full faces would be shown. To infer that KH and DY are subjects of these surveys is a stretch, IMO.

I'd love to see LE try to arrest KH or DY based on an identification from the flier photos. It would never happen. I don't have time to search for it right now, but there is written law that addresses photographic identification.

yeah, well, i'm just saying.......it's a vague statement, and they're on the flier. I didn't create it and it has left a huge question mark.

I personally don't believe for one minute that DeDe has been "cleared."

I have no idea where that idea came from - and I watched the press conference the other day, too. I never heard them say anything close to that, nor did they ever say to disregard the previous flyer with DeDe's picture on it.

There's an interesting discussion on this page from the FB group:

Is More Attention the Right Answer Here?

In one of the comments, the person who runs the page says that DeDe appreciates it and uses her own name there.

yeah, well, i'm just saying.......it's a vague statement, and they're on the flier. I didn't create it and it has left a huge question mark.

Yes, debs, it is weird that the flyer didn't say if you saw either of " these two women" when there is obviously two other people in the pictures, even though they're just snips. But I agree with Jo In CA, that they wanted to use the most recent photos of TH and with good reason; IMO she looks like a different woman in many of her other pictures. In fact, her appearance seems to change dramatically over the years.

My guess is it's just another weird way of putting together info. that's a bit confusing from the MCSO, which they seem awfully good at. LOL

Of course, it would be interesting to know if anyone returned the flier saying they had seen the other people on the flier, but I don't think that happened. IMHO both Desiree and Kaine have air-tight alibis, or we would have heard something different in that regard long ago.

Now, as far as Dede being off the hook, I personally have the feeling that is what Staton was referring to when he talked about things they suspected, they no longer suspected. BUT, that's just my gut instinct.

Gosh, I don't think so...her attorney was the one who said Terri Horman was about to be arrested.

?

I'm not sure I understand what that has to do with what K/D/T released to the media about DeDe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB