A thank you to LE and everyone involved in the search for Zahra.

Thank you LE, thank you searchers, thank you fellow posters, thank you even the media for making sure that at least in this case, for this little one, the world will never ever forget her beautiful smile and those eyes & soul that shone brighter than the sun.

It is really a battle between good an evil. This little girl fought the battle her entire life and anyone with eyes could look at her and see the light that shined from within her. A horrible evil stupidly thinks it distinguished the light that was Zahra. The light that was Zahra can NEVER be extinguished - EVER!!!! The men and women that are part of the search and rescue efforts that are now searching for Zahra and justice are another example of that light. They quietly go about their grim task with a righteous vengence that makes a mockery of the filth, decay, and rot that filled the lives of those who harmed Zahra. From my corner of the world, I also wish to say thanks to all of you who care.

I had to bring Reannan's words over again because her words exactly sum up my feelings so eloquently. I can't begin to imagine what you know yet you still restrain your inner emotions and seek to bring Zahra justice! God bless all of you and your families!

Thank-you

To all of LE, and everyone involved in the search and recovery of dear Zahra. Your tireless devotion and commitment to finding Zahra is heroic and admirable. May you be comforted in knowing that because of you, justice will be served to those responsible, and that dear Zahra can rest in peace. Bless you all!!

I'm so glad to see this thread, it's not often that something like this is posted during a case of a missing/murdered child. I also add my thanks to everyone involved in the searches and the investigation. They did a marvelous job!
I know many here do realize how hard they work on these cases, but some might not be aware what a toll it takes on them. Most of them probably have children of their own and it is very emotionally draining to do what they do, not to mention dirty and unpleasant sometimes. When you see them fight back tears, those tears are very real... because they CARE!
THANK YOU! God bless each and every one of you!

HEROES-1.jpg

333-22.jpg

THANK YOU FOR NEVER GIVING UP

I have three heroes this week; Zahra, Elizabeth Smart, and these tireless people. Why is it that the experience-hardened grown men are the ones who get choked up over a child whose own family treated like disposable trash? When I hear other (unnamed) familie of "missing" children badmouth LE it really pizzes me off. And this is why. Thank you thank you thank you.

Does anyone know if this picture was taken the same day/spot the bone was found?

God Bless you all for the work that you do... the time and energy you spend are very much appreciated. People like you let us know that there is good in the world in spite of the evil that some do...
Many, many thanks!

THANK YOU to every member of Law Enforcement, all the searchers, the Medical Examiner and everyone else who has participated in the search for Zahra, the investigation and eventually justice for Zahra. All of you have shown so much more love for her than she ever received here on this Earth while she was alive. God Bless.

Rest in Peace, Zahra :rose:

I wanted to say thank you to the LE worked so tirelessly in this case. I know that the searches, the possibilities and the nightmares had to be hard to endure. But the effort put forth during this search for Zahra shows how much perseverance the LE have. May God bless each of you for your sacrifice.

I also want to say thank you to the other members of the communities (Caldwell, Burke and Catawba) for their dedication as well. From the Red Cross who provided nourishment, the firemen for their efforts in the search/rescue missions and to the special ops members who train tirelessly to be prepared to serve in their special capacities.

I know that even though Zahra has been found (not the result we desired) that this is not over for the LE. That you must continue to work diligently to insure that the evidence speaks for Zahra who can not longer speak for herself. I believe that each of you will put forth the man hours necessary so that we (the general public) can rest assured that whoever committed this heinous atrocities against Zahra will be penalized to the fullest portion of the law. (I can only hope that I will be called to serve on the jury.)

Thank you to each of you from the bottom of my heart. I pray that God's peace will fill your hearts and that your dreams be filled with Zahra's smile. I pray that you feel Zahra's gratitude for finding her so she will now rest in peace.

I am proud that I live in Caldwell County and am being protected by the finest law enforcement officers anywhere around.

J

Just adding my Thanks to the list. Keep up the good work.

I have read of many investigations over the years and in many cases the searching
for remains and evidence is often the weak point of the efforts by L.E.
Time and time again I have read cases where remains or evidence are found after
having been missed in the official search(s). (I am leaving out cases where perps dumped
evidence in an area after they knew it had been already searched.)

This seems to have been one of the most careful & thorough searches I have read of to date.
You should be proud.

If anyone of my household went missing I would want you all to be the ones
investigating the case.

Thank you LE, ME, and to the Red Cross who fed them during the search efforts.

You never gave up on finding Zahra, and your tireless efforts paid off.

Please accept my gratitude and utmost respect.

*I am also sending a thank you card via snail mail.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: It is with great regret I stand before you today. I`ve been dreading this moment early on in this investigation. As investigators, we are trained to follow the leads, but never give up the hope the evidence may take us in the wrong direction and the outcome will be different.

We have recovered enough physical evidence to believe we have found Zahra. Please understand that I cannot get into many specifics about the investigation, but the DNA evidence from the bone found on Christie Road matched a sample, a DNA sample, from the house on 21st Avenue Northwest. The sample from the home was taken from personal items believed to be Zahra`s. A known DNA profile of Zahra will be created from cheek swabs from her biological mother and father. The swabs will be sent to North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation lab to create that profile.

Remains found at Dudley Shoals Road in Caldwell County have been sent to North Carolina medical examiner`s office and then to the State Bureau of Investigation lab for positive identification. According to medical examiner staff on site when the remains were recovered, they are consistent with a child. Until that test is complete, we cannot officially confirm they are Zahra`s. The timetable for those results are not available at this time.

This is still a developing case and we are gathering all facts we feel exist. We understand the concern and interest in this case by the public, but we must be cautious in releasing further information so it will not jeopardize future court proceedings. The release of any information from this point on will be very limited.

Investigators, agents and officers and staff who have worked on this case are devastated they were not able to find Zahra alive and bring her home safely. We appreciate the support we receive from the public. Today, our community mourns, our state mourns, our nation mourns, and the world mourns as we go forward. Thank you.http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1011/12/ng.01.html
My heartfelt thanks to all LEO who worked tiredlessly and selflessly to try and bring a living, breathing Zahra home. Unfortunately, it turned out bleak. Your face as you read that statement, I can see the tears you were fighting back. Kind compassionate souls who effortlessly brought Zahra home, none the less..I thank you from the bottom of my heart...May you always be blessed and may God always keep you all safe...JMHO

Justice for Zahra

My heartfelt thanks to all LEO who worked tiredlessly and selflessly to try and bring a living, breathing Zahra home. Unfortunately, it turned out bleak. Your face as you read that statement, I can see the tears you were fighting back. Kind compassionate souls who effortlessly brought Zahra home, none the less..I thank you from the bottom of my heart...May you always be blessed and may God always keep you all safe...JMHO

Justice for Zahra

The Chief Detective that spoke during the current presser was amazing. His words were extremely heartfelt, raw and deep.

I agree with all the words of wisdom from LiveLaughLuv (and other members). They have gone above and beyond their call of duty. I'm sure I can speak for all the Australian members here and express that it will not be forgotten.

Off topic, I'm trying to determine the time in Hickory. Is 'NC' North Carolina? Should I be looking for the time in Charlotte because Hickory doesn't display when I try and work out the difference between Melbourne and Hickory? I'm sorry if this is a silly question.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back