A thank you to LE and everyone involved in the search for Zahra.

Thank-you does not seem enough, but I wanted to say to each and every person that helped in this search for Zahra that our hearts were there with you and prayers that you would be guided safely to her.
Your love and concern was showing...and the whole world appreciates your dedication in finding her.
God Bless each and every one of you.

There are no silly questions.

Here's a link I use to attempt to comprehend ;) time zones:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/results.html?query=Hickory,+NC

I used it to figger out what time it was in Hickory (for the presser) and also to know what time it is in Australia...wow!

The Chief Detective that spoke during the current presser was amazing. His words were extremely heartfelt, raw and deep.

I agree with all the words of wisdom from LiveLaughLuv (and other members). They have gone above and beyond their call of duty. I'm sure I can speak for all the Australian members here and express that it will not be forgotten.

Off topic, I'm trying to determine the time in Hickory. Is 'NC' North Carolina? Should I be looking for the time in Charlotte because Hickory doesn't display when I try and work out the difference between Melbourne and Hickory? I'm sorry if this is a silly question.

I also forgot to thank the volunteers who stepped up and helped LE locate precious Zahra...may you all be Blessed and may God keep you all safe from harm...Thank you from the bottom of my heart....the world needs more good people to take the evils away from society...JMHO

Justice for Zahra

They must have spent a ton of money on this tireless search. I wonder if there is a LE/SAR fund that can be donated to, to help refill the coffers?

Thank You is just not enough for the appreciation and love I feel for the men and women who have worked on Zahra's case. I am beyond impressed with the level of professionalism and heart they have shown through out this. They kept their promises and never stopped looking for her. They brought her home and in the end will bring justice to this sweet innocent child.

I recognize they must have seen some horrific things and know more terrible details then we do. I hope they are able to cope and find comfort in knowing they are doing their best for this child. If she could thank them herself I know she would with a huge smile and hug for each one.

Thank you. :hug:

To Service & To Protect ,That is what you proudly do LE! Stand Tall & Proud ! God Bless you & please accept our "THANK YOU!,so much"!

To any LE or SAR that are reading here..... Your services are NOT overlooked, and you DO make a HUGE difference to those of us left behind in this world. There are many of us here at WS's that pray for you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, and the depth of my soul.

Thankyou to every person that sacrificed their time and energy to find Zahra.
God Bless all of you that you be healed from the horrific things you saw.
Zahra thanks you from heaven.
She is safe from these worldly monsters that walk amongst us.
Thankyou for protecting us from the likes of these evil people.
Justice will be served for Zahra because of the great team work!!!!

The true "heroes" of the world are not the "Tiger Wood's", "Michael Jordan's", or "Lady Gaga's" - It is the men and women who work everyday to try and make "it" right, in a world where all is not right, and who fight for justice in an unjust world. With my utmost respect and gratitude, I salute and thank LE for all that you have done for Zahra!

I would also like to extend my heartfelt thanks to the Law Enforcement, SAR, volunteers and everyone else involved in the search and ultimate discovery of Zahra. If you feel someone hugging you, it's only me. :hug:

:rose: Rest In Peace Zahra. :rose:

Just thought it appropriate to carry this link over from another thread. ED video interview where she discusses how heartbroken LE was when telling her they are confident Zahra is dead. Also arround the 2.30 mark in the video she displays a "Zahra bracelet" given her by LE and described that all of LE is wearing them.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/video/national/watch/23020010/

Thank you to LE for taking Zahra so much to heart. I, for one, know without a doubt that you will continue to work tirelessly to bring Zahra's killer(s) to justice.

I have truly been so impressed with the hard work and emotional caring of LE in this case. They have taken this little girl to their hearts and they WILL find out exactly what happened to her. I have no doubt about that. They have been so careful in their investigation and press releases. They are making sure they can nail these folks to the wall. Good on them. I've no doubt they will never quite get over this case. My thoughts are with them as they continue to delve into this horrific case and hope they are able to make some arrests soon.

Bless all for your searching.You didnt give up, Zahra will go home to be with people who love her.I wish for all the good of knowing you gave a little girl the peace of being home.I wish I could speak to those "animals" I would tell
them people would have been willing to raise Zahra out of love,one leg or two. to many they wouldnt care.The love she was full of would have been enough.I know she is smiling down on all. It is really sad,grown men have shed tears for her and her own father is a monster.My prayers are with all and Zahras Mum.((((hugs)))).:rose:

Thank you all. I can't imagine all of the sleepless nights you endured while trying to bring little Zahra home. Please rest well now knowing that justice will be served because of all of your hard work.

I didn't really know where to put this, and I know others feel the same way as I do.

I just wanted to start a thread thanking LE and EVERYONE searching for evidence in this case. I can't imagine what you are all going through emotionally and physically during this search. I just wanted you to know there are so many of us out here praying for you and sending you encouragement in what has to be a horrible thing to do. We stand behind you in building the best case you can to punish the people responsible for whatever happened to this baby girl. Just know we THANK YOU and we APPRECIATE YOU and we STAND WITH YOU in all of this. You all have done so much to bring peace to Zahra in the most respectful way possible.

Just really wanted to put that out there in case anyone from LE or anyone involved reads here. Just so they know how many people they have standing behind them and praying for them in all of this.
Thank you for this forum..x

I want to thank all of the LE and their families, the good people in NC who helped in whatever way, the media who helped us keep up to date, and all of the people here who helped by putting the collective energy to bring this sweet child back to ones who loved her unconditionally. All of the sacifices, however big or small, make a difference each and everytime we pool our resources.

I believe Zahra's bio-Mom when she said Zahra helped to guide her to finding her. I think Zahra helped the world find her. We are here for you little girl.
I believe this guidance too.xx

HEROES-1.jpg

333-22.jpg

THANK YOU FOR NEVER GIVING UP
God bless and thanks to each and everyone of you..x

My heartfelt thanks to all LEO who worked tiredlessly and selflessly to try and bring a living, breathing Zahra home. Unfortunately, it turned out bleak. Your face as you read that statement, I can see the tears you were fighting back. Kind compassionate souls who effortlessly brought Zahra home, none the less..I thank you from the bottom of my heart...May you always be blessed and may God always keep you all safe...JMHO
I'll never forget watching that speech on you Tube,broke my heart and cried all through it,god bless that gentle man and all them involved in finding Zarah..x

Justice for Zahra

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike