a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staring, no notes. Yes I say let her have it now.

Just a short note - since I worked so long with expert witnesses as a paralegal, my guess is that ALV has not boned up on the case with the (mistaken) idea that this will help her be impartial.

Isn't it amazing how big bucks can corrupt a pioneer in a field littered with broken families and bloody bodies.

Today, for me, was like seeing Carrie Nation drunk--disillusioning and disgusting Women losing a heroine. "Et tu Brute?"

Guys I have a lot more notes but my hands and arms are killing me for some reason tonite. Had a little HH on the rooftop w/ Katie and Pasa and Mr. Pasa which a lot of was me on the phone, then did the interview then rushed to the hospital (bad day for my brother :( ), then ran over to see my dad then home and it's nearly 11 and I'm just completely exhausted. I can't even see straight. I'll do the rest of my notes in the am. :)

Thanks Katie for everything you do! Get some rest coolady! Iwill say a special prayer for your bro tonight. :seeya::seeya:

Did anyone happen to see what JA was doing under the desk? It seems during all of JM cross exam, she wasn't paying attention..... Thx

So the meeting with ALV and Judge S I feel certain was related to what happened right after she requested a break, just before the normal 3pm break time.

I sat there and watched her walk off the stand and the entire family had left except Sam was still sitting there in her seat on the aisle. ALV walked directl to her, leaned in and started "close talking " with her. I instantly went in to protection mode so stood right there wondering WTH is she doing? She then stood up and did some kind of arm move and shrug that would be something you'd do if you were saying something like "well what can we do?".

What I know is this is ILLEGAL. Any representative for the defense CANNOT by law contact a victim/victim's family due to the Victim's Bill of Rights. I was incensed!

All of the journalists were fixated on Juror 5 so no one really caught it.

How dare she??? I walked right out and told Bill and then the ABC news reporter I'd been talking to earler. They all wanted to know what ALV said but I wasn't gonna butt in like that,her just approaching her AT ALL is so wrong. And illegal! I did approach Sam and Aunt Heather at the end of the break and asked if she was ok and reminded her she has legal rights to NOT be contacted like that. The nerve!

She said "Juan's taking care of it". So I'm quite sure that's what happened at the end of the day.

How dare she? She just sat up there trashing Travis then she wants to alleviate her guilt so she approaches Samantha? Yes, this is confirming my diagnosis of narcissism. ;)

so that's that. My arms are killing me right now....arrrgh!

Can they sue her *advertiser censored* for every damn cent she made on this trial? That would serve her right.

Did anyone happen to see what JA was doing under the desk? It seems during all of JM cross exam, she wasn't paying attention..... Thx

yes she was reading her journal. I saw the black cover and everything. it was right after Juan was questioning about the negative things about her to ALV

Gnite Katiecoo,
Get some rest and prayers for your brother, family, Travis & his family. ((Hugs))

I'm thinking there IS something like that and she stashed it somewhere along the way between Utah and AZ. She has a landmark in mind and something is lightly buried under some rocks or some such thing. A storage locker of any kind would be too risky.

Think about the movie "Fargo" when the guy buries the suitcase full of money that he's hiding for himself (not sharing with his partner) and how he looks all up and down the road and everything looks exactly the same, so he thrusts something into the snow to mark the spot so he can find it later. She's got a highway exit in mind, some side roads and then, perhaps, some oddly-shaped boulders that would be unlikely to change position.

It seems that I remember during one of her interviews she mentions a storage shed??? Did anyone else catch that?:what:

It seems that I remember during one of her interviews she mentions a storage shed??? Did anyone else catch that?:what:

I think that would be too obvious. She even tried to send them there for her camera to see if the "thingy" would fit Travis' camera indicating it was a mix up in the memory card.

ITA. And because I really like being on this site and don't want to stress out our great mods I won't be more specific about what I think about Alyce's little stunt.

I am pretty sure what I think about it!

Ok I just taped this off my tv with my iphone and let's see if it works here. ;)

[video=youtube;p-LOb_t4Kfc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-LOb_t4Kfc[/video]

AwesomeKatie!you look beautiful. Bless your heart for all you do:)

You looked so cute in that piece! Hubba hubba. Loved your lipgloss...
How awesome- I am sure this will get a lot more support flowing to Travis' family! How wonderful that in all this grimness they can find support and goodness in a friend like you!

respectfully snipped and shortened

Good for you, KT! I'm sure Samantha was in utter shock when ALV approached her and was thrilled that you were right there to protect her. I can be outspoken, myself, but if someone approached me under similar circumstances I would be dumbfounded. Like you said, what could ALV possibly have to say to a victim's family after she just spent days trashing the poor man?!

"Nothing personal" ? :furious:

Thanks guys. I'm gonna go ahead and finish my notes now as my arms are a little more rested and I'd rather do them now and sleep in. :)

Notice when JM says Objection, JA pulls hands under the table (cameras off her?) like she's doing something shady.

Don't trust her when her hands are under the table.

Travis "verbal abuse" just ceo and HW taking notes.

This whole if you were abused you will become an abuser is insulting. Only note taking HW.

JA drawing over there....short strokes then erases, now fiddling with her pencil under the table. Sneaky.

Here we go with the buddybuddy girl talk BS, no one else smiles--WEIRD.

CPA swiveling,hand over mouth. Grandpa, HW taking notes.

ALV looks to the jury for some kind of connection/validation. Not one of them is looking at her back.

Paul R. scratches head.

CEO squints, rubs his face, hand over mouth, rocking fast in his chair.

CEO HW note taking re: trip itinerary.

OMG she walks her right up to 6/3/2008 then takes her back to 2007. Somebody make it stop!!!

Neil/Wrestler jovial during the sidebar.

"I get excited" Yes you do when you're in full manbash mode. INDEED.

blahblahblah--all females vulnerable, all men abusers..same refrain.

I need coffee--hash and rehash is on the pm menu.

JA over there drawing and drinking water with her right hand normally out of the styro cup.

ALV trying to connect w/ jurors--no one is looking back.

JA seems to be drawing a juror.

On the "suicide" talk with Shaytanya (?), the only juror note taking is HW.

ALV perks up the most when she's trashing Travis. It gives her energy. You can see it and hear it.

"desperation" when women pull away?

Um, you may not know this Ms. LaViolette but men like to pursue. I don't think that means they are "desperate".

SHE WALKED RIGHT OFF THE STAND AND STRAIGHT UP TO SAMANTHA!!!

THAT IS ILLEGAL!!!:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member