a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contact HLN. Im sure they have a truck outside the courthouse. They would love the story.

No thanks I hate news reporters!.. I saw when my Dad was in LE. what they did and can do and how they report misinformation.

I miss Court TV *whimper*....

Did the jury seem depressed over losing #5?

IDK. But it seems like it was a few of the jurors who heard the comment and said it affected them. So maybe they think she should have been booted anyway. They may still feel bad about though, if they liked her.

Okay guys. I get it now. He called her a *advertiser censored*, was the biggest flirt this side of the Mississippi, um let's see ... oh ya he hurt her feeeeelings like sooooooooo many tiiiiimes. He got all screamy and shouty ... um ... and .... whatever ...

Why didn't I get it before .... Travis invited this brutal murder upon himself.

Which one is this Donovan?? Anyone have a pic?

IDK. But it seems like it was a few of the jurors who heard the comment and said it affected them. So maybe they think she should have been booted anyway. They may still feel bad about though, if they liked her.

Where did you hear that?

Dr.Drew has video of Jodi mom saying she has mental problems. Jodi's friends would call in the middle of the night asking her to get her help

Dr Drew has a video of Jodi's mom being interrogated. Wow. She's very honest about Jodi's issues.

Just wondering, does she get to keep her notes? Maybe property of the State?

I was on a jury for sex abuse of a child under 12, resulted in a mistrial ~ One minute listening to interrogation video with the officer on the stand, next minute being excused & thanked for our service.

Had to leave all notes on our courtroom chairs..I was so upset that it ended up in mistrial, I cannot imagine how Juror #5 must feel tonight. She's going to need several days to get her thoughts & emotions together. Pretty sure she's overwhelmed tonight.

Dr Drew has a video of Jodi's mom being interrogated. Wow. She's very honest about Jodi's issues.

someone on Fb said that was her stepmom, has anyone else heard that ? just wondering if true, it was news to me

Yikes!!! I've seen this person but had no clue it was Jodi's girlfriend. EWWWW. How scary is that. They should remove her from court room if she is causing problems!!!!! Thanks for the pic BChand.:seeya:

actually I think she is the girlfriend of Jodi's roommate/cellmate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member