a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALV mentioned the "spiderman" undies were a Feb. 07 Valentine's gift from Travis to JA. I think she's up to Nov. 07 now, and JA's pedo lie was set in late Jan. 08.

wait,,what ? i thought the valentine gift was on her porch the day before or after the 14

The fact that that Travis's family was told at all to remove their ribbons is VERY TELLING. The judge did not back off. The family stood their ground and refused to back off is more like it. This judge has no backbone. The DT has her pegged. The games will continue without a doubt. DONT FORGET. She asked them to remove their ribbons. She needs to grow a pair.

It was quickly up on HLN (I think?) where they were able to obtain part of her D-reports. I hit record so I could back up and type them all out. I am interested in knowing any others she may have so I have my eyes open and ears perked.

*nods* Yes ma'am. After watching those interrogation videos as well (to me) I see her as a kleptomaniac. I would bet she has taken things from every place she has stayed no matter if it's family or friends. Probably things that didn't mean much in value but meant something to each person. Everything that belonged to Travis she seemed to feel belonged to her too.

Remember in the interrogation video she picked things out of the trash, rifled through everything in the room possible, wrote on things that did not belong to her, ripped two pages out of a legal pad, folded them up and stuck them in her panties? It just went to show me how horrible she is with that. She was allowed to have the pages but Jodi just has to be a sneaky, snoopy jerk about it and hide them in her underwear.

I wonder if there is a place somewhere that she has stashed everything she has squirreled away. There is probably a tape or memory card with the video of the murder in there if a place like that exists.

Sorry if my thoughts went off track. :blushing:

Yet, from watching HLN and more of the released interview tapes of Jodi's mom and dad...Mom wasn't allowed to visit Jodi's house (Darryl) because she thought Mom would snoop...wth? Uh, nothing like a stalker/queen snooper being paranoid. Also, Jodi's Mom hadn't even seen a picture of Travis until after he died! The parents of Jodi must have had problems with that little gal for years and years. I'm willing to bet Jodi was very, very jealous of younger siblings. Wonder if she tried to hurt them?

You are so right. I am thinking the guys are not digging the negative info from ALV re :men. I am thinking from a woman's point of view, We don't like our daughters treated without respect but it is obvious the defendant is the abuser and I have to think of all the sons and brothers and nephews, grandsons etc. that could easily be in Travis place. The kind of so called abuse ALV is talking about does not deserve death. Jodi traveled thousands of miles to claim this abuse. Jodi is an abuser and stalker. I am praying the women jurors feel this point of view. This is murder not self defense. This lady is driving me batty. She is soooooooo boring. :(

Exactly. ALV doesn't seem to get it, that there are abusers of both sexes, not exclusive to one or the other.

After watching the bits of the interview with ja's parents I'm convinced it wasn't a one time deal with her going off the rails.

I think I'll put her on the mailing lists for all the big artist supply warehouses: Jerry's Artorama, Dick Blick Art Supply, Pearl Paint, etc. She will dehydrate, die and turn to dust because she'll be drooling for all the awesome goodies she will never get her hands on. Maybe Nikon, Canon, Sony, Adobe, Apple catalogs too. :great:

The catalogue from B&H Photo and Video is a good one. When it arrives my husband says "your wish-book came in the mail". :)
Let her drool over that and know she can't have anything in it. :)

She could maybe regain her reputation if she confessed as she was hearing her own testimony for so many days that she realized she could no longer testify for the defense. Then refuse all monies for her testimony:please:

Not likely to happen. The problem is, she has been hearing herself for years. DT knows this. Thats why they picked her. The Dr has a shaddy history. Thats why they picked him too.

She probably wanted pens so she could fudge some of her diary entries (when and if she had access to them) :eek:

Too bad her Mom didn't get her the help she needed with her mental problems, as Travis would still be here and thriving as a valuable contribution to society. We have to pay all this money to defend, feed and house this worthless, waste of skin!! :doh:

I can barely take it anymore, but I keep saying to myself if Travis's beautiful, loving family can sit there day after day and have the strength to go on with their days ... well I better hang in there. It broke my heart to see them so upset over the dismissal of Tri-color. God Bless them.

That's what keeps me going, knowing the family is there day after day with no break from it.

Whoops! My bad! David Lohr has the JA vids, but BIG shout out to Tiger Balm, gauntlet and beach for uploading them!

Sorry about that.....didn't mean to diss you guys, you rock too! :rocker:

Thanks Lulu. I personally feel all the credit should go to David. Many of us have referenced his clips over the weeks of the trial as being very good, without sidebars etc. All I did was copy a few links. That wasn't difficult.

Exactly. ALV doesn't seem to get it, that there are abusers of both sexes, not exclusive to one or the other.

After watching the bits of the interview with ja's parents I'm convinced it wasn't a one time deal with her going off the rails.

She does get it. Shes also going to GET MONEY.

Finally felt well enough to attend trial today.
I went down to the courthouse to try to get in for the afternoon session. As I am waiting to cross the street I see Tanisha, her husband, and brother on the other side. I'm thinking they were out early for lunch.

She told me court had been cancelled due to the witness getting sick (ALV). So I called my limo driver (hubby) to come back and get me. In the meantime we chatted and she told me we can wear the ribbons again. :) She said nothing with photos (photo buttons, etc), but the ribbons are ok now. Woohoo!!
I didn't ask how it came about, etc. About that time they were walking on and I was going to wait at that location for hubby.

She did tell me she and the family are so appreciative of everyone's support, it means a lot to them.

Even tho there was no court, I did get to give her a card and some $$ to help with their expenses. So, as far as I'm concerned it was a good day and I accomplished something.

I'm so happy to know we can wear the ribbons again.

Sorry I don't have anything else to report.

Awesome Pasa. That alone was tons to report. Bless you :rose:

I went down to the courthouse to try to get in for the afternoon session. As I am waiting to cross the street I see Tanisha, her husband, and brother on the other side. I'm thinking they were out early for lunch.

She told me court had been cancelled due to the witness getting sick (ALV). So I called my limo driver (hubby) to come back and get me. In the meantime we chatted and she told me we can wear the ribbons again. :) She said nothing with photos (photo buttons, etc), but the ribbons are ok now. Woohoo!!
I didn't ask how it came about, etc. About that time they were walking on and I was going to wait at that location for hubby.

She did tell me she and the family are so appreciative of everyone's support, it means a lot to them.

Even tho there was no court, I did get to give her a card and some $$ to help with their expenses. So, as far as I'm concerned it was a good day and I accomplished something.

Oh PASA, you are so good. You and KCL and my3sons and all are angels there in the Courthouse for that family. Would love to be able to join you even just for HH. Please keep letting them know how much they are supported from all over this Country. And from overseas as well.

I still think IMHO that there is something about the timing of the witness getting sick that does not smell quite right.

I am having my HH right here in Ohio and toasting all of you and TA's loving family!

<modsnip>

I agree Pasa, she loves it, even if it's negative attention...

Are you in court this week? I had a question about the judge, is she able to watch and read about the trial?
In your opinion does it look like she is aggravated at all with the defense and what they are trying to get heard by both of these witnesess's?
Also yesterday, it sure looked like JA kept looking at the jury more, and observing them more often than usual...also kept looking around more ,I think she enjoyed making family cry IMO!
Yesterday after all that happened I kept thinking of that movie Runaway Jury, and if that is making a play in this trial...as in the defense!
Thanks for all you do and your observations makes my day!

I went, but ALV felt ill and so court was cancelled for the rest of the day.
I don't know for sure, but I imagine she (Judge Stephens) can read and see what's on TV regarding the trial.

Yes, I've seen her shake her head and give JW stern looks at some of the sidebars. I've not seen her do that with Juan. Usually she speaks to him or smiles. The bench is pretty far away from the gallery so it's hard to see what's going on. But that's what little I've been able to observe.

It wouldn't surprise me if ja's feeling all powerful and looking around the room like she's large and in charge.
I can't see her from the gallery, only the back of her head unless she turns around.
But I have seen her watch the jury as they leave or enter the courtroom. That being said, the jury doesn't look over at her. They either look ahead or down as they leave/enter the courtroom.

HTH

Agree. Perhaps had the Parents attempted to get some treatment they may have become her first kill. IMO

I wouldn't doubt it. If she didn't want help the suggestion would most likely infuriate her. If she's not convicted and put in prison (at the very least) she'll do it again. MOO

Just to help put things in perspective and take back the Law of Attraction! LOL

Sing to yourself: "Walk this way!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Aerosmith)

MyLawofAttraction.gif

BTW - photobucket distorted the gif but I kinda like it - makes her dissolve to nothing before our eyes! LOL
Darn, the saved file does it too. Will see if I can save without distortion. Oh well, fun anyway, right?

Another winner ANJ, thanks for all you do!

We see closeups of her and in high def. and the jury doesn't see her closeup. So other than seeing this lump sitting at the defense table, and her chair is made purposely lower than her counsel's chairs to make her look little/vulnerable, they see her more from the side and not straight on, assuming they even look at her at all. Numerous reports from courtroom insiders has indicated the jury rarely, if ever, looks at the defendant. So no, I don't think the jurors notice nearly the number of things the viewing public does, especially since they are not watching her closely, if at all.

They saw her act on the stand, and may have seen some of her antics, but they don't watch her enough to see what she's up to at the defense table. If they are, they're very sly about it and I nor KCL has seen it.

Yeah, good thing it was today I decided to stay home for the am. I'll be rested and ready to fire up my pen tomorrow ALL day. Let's hope LaViolette gets over her anxiety disorder by then (imo)

I'll bring some of mine for her. She won't have an excuse to get off the stand. :) Someone said she asked to go to the bathroom, then recess called for the day. Not confirmed tho'.

I'm hoping to try again for tomorrow, provided ALV doesn't come down with Juanitis again. :)

David Lohr has contributed more than anyone ; I am glad we are showing appreciation for his videos,etc. Thank you !

I mention his name and thank him when I link his videos.

She does get it. Shes also going to GET MONEY.

Good point. She won't be getting as much as she planned after her name is ruined after this trial. She better enjoy the $ she's getting from us, the taxpayers of Arizona. :)

It's probably a delay tactic (again) to end the week without JM getting to his cross-exam of her. She really needs to 'man-up' and face JM head-on. It was her choice to take this case on and be a defense witness. No one forced or 'abused' her into it.

I agree. Reality is hitting home of what she's in for. She's getting paid well to spew her folksy stories. MOO :)

Awesome Pasa. That alone was tons to report. Bless you :rose:

Thanks Bravo. I would have been disappointed court was cancelled if not for getting to speak with Tanish. She really is a sweet and kind person. And I have to say again, she is very pretty in person. She had a pretty leopard print top and black skirt on, it was adorable.

The tapes of the parents being interviewed by Detective Flores are an eye opener.

I'm so happy the ribbons can be worn again. I can only imagine that those ribbons provide a source of strength and unity for all that wear them. This week's testimony combined with his family having to endure sitting in chambers with ********must have been exceptionally difficult.

There is power and strength in those ribbons but Travis's spirit and life will be represented in that court room and in life no matter what the defense and their shenanigans try to do.

Justice will prevail.

Oh PASA, you are so good. You and KCL and my3sons and all are angels there in the Courthouse for that family. Would love to be able to join you even just for HH. Please keep letting them know how much they are supported from all over this Country. And from overseas as well.

I still think IMHO that there is something about the timing of the witness getting sick that does not smell quite right.

I am having my HH right here in Ohio and toasting all of you and TA's loving family!

You're welcome. :) They are aware there is a lot of support for them and Travis. They are grateful for all the support.

It is convenient how she got sick today. On the slim chance it's real, I will say I've been sick for almost 2 weeks. My husband is now sick, another friend was sick. Paul Rudd looked like he was sick last week, according to court observers. So, it could be legit, a lot of crud going around right now.

Wish you could join us too BG... I bet you'd have some stories to tell. :)

Thanks for you kind words. :)

I'm so happy the ribbons can be worn again. I can only imagine that those ribbons provide a source of strength and unity for all that wear them. This week's testimony combined with his family having to endure sitting in chambers with ********must have been exceptionally difficult.

There is power and strength in those ribbons but Travis's spirit and life will be represented in that court room and in life no matter what the defense and their shenanigans try to do.

Justice will prevail.

It really does. We feel a kinship when we see others wearing the ribbons. It helps the family to see so many people there to support them through this heartbreaking trial.
It's not an in your face to ja, as much as she'd like to think it's about her. It's a show of support for Travis and his family.

ja's not worth my energy to give the time of day to. She's something I'd scrape off the bottom of my shoe. :)

MOO :)

BBM - Pasa, glad you are feeling better.

Yet, from watching HLN and more of the released interview tapes of Jodi's mom and dad...Mom wasn't allowed to visit Jodi's house (Darryl) because she thought Mom would snoop...wth? Uh, nothing like a stalker/queen snooper being paranoid. Also, Jodi's Mom hadn't even seen a picture of Travis until after he died! The parents of Jodi must have had problems with that little gal for years and years. I'm willing to bet Jodi was very, very jealous of younger siblings. Wonder if she tried to hurt them?

BBM Good point, I too have been wondering about that.

Thank you so much PASA!!!! I'm glad you're feeling better. I had that crud in December and it's NO fun. :hug: Are you going tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member